Windows 10: Unknown device, missing ASUS ACPI driver.

Discus and support Unknown device, missing ASUS ACPI driver. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, I've just bought an ASUS TUF A15 F506IV. After installing Win10 Pro 1809 then updated, everyASUS official driver and getting the rest of them... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Ruben Oroña, Sep 13, 2020.

1. Unknown device, missing ASUS ACPI driver.

Hi,

I've just bought an ASUS TUF A15 F506IV. After installing Win10 Pro 1809 then updated, everyASUS official driver and getting the rest of them through Microsoft Device Manager, Windows still doesn't recognize a device. For this reason, it cannot find its driver to make the device work properly.

Since ASUS email support was completely useless, I've decided to ask here. After a little bit of research, I've already checked the proposed solutions inthis similar issue, but they didn't work out for me. To clarify, my BIOS version is 309 and I have reinstalled Windows OS, this time including every recommended ASUS software, such as MyASUS, ROG Service, Armoury Crate, etc. although I don't really want any of them. But the issue persists anyway.

Description of the unknown device says: ACPI\ASUS9001\2&DABA3FF&0

I would appreciate any help.

Thanks in advance.

Unknown device, missing ASUS ACPI driver. ae52ef6e-2ecb-43e6-b301-9066e7683598?upload=true.png

:)

Ruben Oroña, Sep 13, 2020
  2. John582n Win User
    John582n, Sep 13, 2020
  3. Keith__M Win User
    “Missing ASUS ACPI Driver windows 10

There is a step by step guide on what to do here
    http://www.tomshardware.co.uk/faq/id-1959382/missing-asus-acpi-driver-windows-back.html
    It refers to Windows 8, but the remedy has worked for many other people.

If you don't feel like trying that yourself, then all that I can suggest is that you ask you local computer store to help, or find a friend who understands windows computers, show them this thread and ask them to help you with the process of installing the
    hotkey utility.

Keith__M, Sep 13, 2020
  4. Unknown device, missing ASUS ACPI driver.

"Missing ASUS ACPI Driver. Please install Asus ACPI Driver

OT: Drive.

Just installed Win10 on an ASUS eee pc . Now I'm getting a pop-up window, "Missing ASUS ACPI Driver. Please install Asus ACPI Driver."How can I get it???

MariaEusebio, Sep 13, 2020
Thema:

Unknown device, missing ASUS ACPI driver.

1. Unknown device, missing ASUS ACPI driver. - Similar Threads - Unknown device missing

2. ACPI driver showing up as unknown

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ACPI driver showing up as unknown: Hello,I recently bought a Gigabyte B660M Gaming X DDR4 Motherboard and discovered an unknown device. I'm struggling to find any available drivers and this is really annoying me - can anybody help?Driver Details shows up as: Device ACPI\INTC1070\2&daba3ff&0 requires further...
  3. Unknown device ACPI\INT33BD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unknown device ACPI\INT33BD: I am installing Windows 10 21H2 on an Asus E200HA. However, there is an unknown device with the hardware ID ACPI\INT33BD. I have searched the Microsoft Update Catalogue for this update, but did not find anything to get this device to work. According to the .INF files in the...
  4. Unknown device ACPI\INT33BD

Unknown device ACPI\INT33BD: I am installing Windows 10 21H2 on an Asus E200HA. However, there is an unknown device with the hardware ID ACPI\INT33BD. I have searched the Microsoft Update Catalogue for this update, but did not find anything to get this device to work. According to the .INF files in the...
  5. Unknown device ACPI\INT33BD

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. Unknown device ACPI\IBM0068

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unknown device ACPI\IBM0068: I am re-installing Windows 7 pro on Lenovo t410..., 1The hardware Id is ACPI\IBM0068, following this, I downloaded C1acp20us17.exe.-->BUT It will not installAnd I have 2 more, that I cannot find drivers for either but not for lenovo T4102Base system device hardware ids:...
  7. Unknown device ACPI\IBM0068

Unknown device ACPI\IBM0068: I am re-installing Windows 7 pro on Lenovo t410..., 1The hardware Id is ACPI\IBM0068, following this, I downloaded C1acp20us17.exe.-->BUT It will not installAnd I have 2 more, that I cannot find drivers for either but not for lenovo T4102Base system device hardware ids:...
  8. unknown ACPI device without driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    unknown ACPI device without driver: i have been getting alot of BSOD's lately, i have 1 unknown device and i can't find the driver for it hardware ID: ACPI\VEN_INOU&DEV_0000 can anyone help me?...
  9. unknown ACPI device without driver

unknown ACPI device without driver: i have been getting alot of BSOD's lately, i have 1 unknown device and i can't find the driver for it hardware ID: ACPI\VEN_INOU&DEV_0000 can anyone help me?...
  10. unknown ACPI device without driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware

Users found this page by searching for:

1. nu vot

2. acpi asus9001 2&daba3ff&0 driver

3. acpi\asus9001\2

4. windows 10 acpi driver null driver