Windows 10: unknown device on my computer

Discus and support unknown device on my computer in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; What is askey.com? Is it a threat? I noticed it is connected to my network when I was checking WIFI usage in my internet provider account.... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by MarkLane3, May 9, 2020.

1. MarkLane3 Win User

unknown device on my computer

What is askey.com? Is it a threat? I noticed it is connected to my network when I was checking WIFI usage in my internet provider account.

:)

MarkLane3, May 9, 2020

2. X800 GTO2 = Unknown Device

I flashed the BIOS on my X800 GTO2 last night and it is listed in the Device Manager as an Unknown Device. Is this normal?

blsnelling, May 9, 2020
  3. Network devices listed under Unknown in Device Manager

I have a Dell Inspiron M731R laptop upgraded from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10 Home 64-Bit that suddenly quit connecting to the home network. Was using wireless, so switched to an Ethernet cable, but still no luck. I just discovered that ALL of the network-related devices are now listed under an "Unknown" tab in the Device Manager. A check of properties of each item in that folder says they are all working properly, but that obviously isn't the case. I tried uninstalling each of the 4 items, but when they are recognized again they still show up under the Unknown tab. Any suggestions would be welcome.

unknown device on my computer [​IMG]

putermaker, May 9, 2020
  4. Kem Mon Win User

unknown USB device

Hi Ali,

To better assist you, kindly provide some more information regarding the issue:

• When did the issue start?

• Were there any changes made before the issue occurred?

• Were there any error messages?

• What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We suggest that you run the
    Hardware and Devices Troubleshooter
    and check if there are any changes. To run the
    Troubleshooter, follow these steps:

• On the search bar, type
      Troubleshooting
      and hit
      Enter.

• Choose
      Hardware and Sound.

• Click on
      Hardware and Devices
      to run the
      Troubleshooter.

We'll be waiting for any updates regarding this matter.

Regards.

Kem Mon, May 9, 2020
Thema:

1. unknown device on my computer - Similar Threads - unknown device computer

2. unknown device

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    unknown device: Hí, I have some trouble with unknown device, I don´t know if this cause blue screen. Since two months ago a blue scrren message appears in my laptop. The message say that amdacpbus.sys failled. Next I search possible drivers Failed and I noted that unknown daviced have...
  3. how to uninstall unknown device from devices on my computer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to uninstall unknown device from devices on my computer?: I see a television that does not belong to me . How do I uninstall it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-uninstall-unknown-device-from-devices-on-my/533b5319-0520-4faf-9d99-5e139a63c76c
  4. how to uninstall unknown device from devices on my computer?

how to uninstall unknown device from devices on my computer?: I see a television that does not belong to me . How do I uninstall it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-uninstall-unknown-device-from-devices-on-my/533b5319-0520-4faf-9d99-5e139a63c76c
  5. Unknown device

Unknown device: Root\AMDSAFD&FUN_01&REV_01 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unknown-device/1c044d1a-4015-4fc7-ab34-250e58a79de2
  6. Unknown device

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Unknown device: The driver \Driver\WudfRd failed to load for the device USB\VID_138A&PID_0010\0cb6cef4484e.What device is thisthere is nothing with errors in device managerEvent viewer shows this issuefunction Togglenode { if !window.fullyLoaded return; // Expand the branch? if...
  7. Unknown Device

Unknown Device: Hello Experts, I am encountering weird problem is that my PC show unknown device. I have never seen this kind of problem and now it pops up from no where. The only thing i can provide right now is Screenshot and path link Ran troubleshooter but nothing worked out. I also...
  8. Unknown device wanting to connect to my computer

Unknown device wanting to connect to my computer: So if you have seen my xbox controller post, this is related and it happens right before i try to connect the controller. Go check it out before reading this. Link: Xbox Controller keeps disconnecting from PC So right before i try to connect the controller. I get a...
  9. Unknown Device

Unknown Device: I have this unknown device ACPI\VEN_FTE&DEV_3600, cannot find any drivers for it. Windows 10 x64 2004. Help please. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unknown-device/030d0f09-89e0-4d6f-9ecb-bce26721a71f
  10. Unknown Device

Unknown Device: I just reinstalled Windows 10 Build 1803 on my laptop. My device manager is showing an "unknown device" and Windows update is failing on one update. "Advanced Mirco Devices, Inc - System - 4/1/2017 12:00:00 AM - 1.2.0.46 - Error 0x80070002" I had this problem years ago on...