Windows 10: Unknown Device syncs outside of U.S. How to block completely?

Discus and support Unknown Device syncs outside of U.S. How to block completely? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I currently have an ongoing issue with my accounts. Once to four times a month about each week I get multiple attempts in my activity feed of people... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by zeldaqua, Jun 30, 2020.

1. zeldaqua Win User

Unknown Device syncs outside of U.S. How to block completely?

I currently have an ongoing issue with my accounts. Once to four times a month about each week I get multiple attempts in my activity feed of people tryign to sync my account in multiple areas outside fo the United States. Som eare from China, Thailand, Malaysia, etc. How do I block all of these IP addresses and how can I stop the unwanted and unkown syncs fo my accounts connected to my computer? I normally only watch youtube so this comes as a suprise. Please contact me with some help and I would be greateful. This is getting annoying. Of if you can help explain why this happens, thank you as well.

-From a person who chose to opt out their real name

:)

zeldaqua, Jun 30, 2020

2. X800 GTO2 = Unknown Device

I flashed the BIOS on my X800 GTO2 last night and it is listed in the Device Manager as an Unknown Device. Is this normal?

blsnelling, Jun 30, 2020
  3. how do i block unknown phone call on my lumia 735

Hello,

To block calls with unknown phone number, you can follow these steps:

• Open the "Phone" app 2. Go to "History" tab
    • Tap the "..." button on the bottom
    • Select "Blocked Calls"
    • Open the Hamburger menu
    • Select Settings
    • Enable the "Block calls with no caller ID" option

Let us know how it goes.

Michael Rey, Jun 30, 2020
  4. Unknown Device syncs outside of U.S. How to block completely?

Network devices listed under Unknown in Device Manager

I have a Dell Inspiron M731R laptop upgraded from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10 Home 64-Bit that suddenly quit connecting to the home network. Was using wireless, so switched to an Ethernet cable, but still no luck. I just discovered that ALL of the network-related devices are now listed under an "Unknown" tab in the Device Manager. A check of properties of each item in that folder says they are all working properly, but that obviously isn't the case. I tried uninstalling each of the 4 items, but when they are recognized again they still show up under the Unknown tab. Any suggestions would be welcome.

Unknown Device syncs outside of U.S. How to block completely? [​IMG]

putermaker, Jun 30, 2020
Thema:

Unknown Device syncs outside of U.S. How to block completely?

1. Unknown Device syncs outside of U.S. How to block completely? - Similar Threads - Unknown Device syncs

2. How to Block Apps from outside of Store on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to Block Apps from outside of Store on Windows 11: Hi there,I am using Windows 11 Home and the system is not allowing me to install an App outside of Store.However, when I go to Settings, I do not have the option to allow Apps to be purchased outside the store.How can I allow the App to be installed without this?Specifically...
  3. How to Block Apps from outside of Store on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to Block Apps from outside of Store on Windows 11: Hi there,I am using Windows 11 Home and the system is not allowing me to install an App outside of Store.However, when I go to Settings, I do not have the option to allow Apps to be purchased outside the store.How can I allow the App to be installed without this?Specifically...
  4. U S B Saving Device

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    U S B Saving Device: G'day,[ATTACH][ATTACH] I do not know if this is the right place to ask a question of this nature. You people have helped me so many times before, so I thought I would give it a try. I have what I thought was an empty 32 g SanDisk stick. I copied a movie on to it so I...
  5. Unknown USB Device failure blocks my internal keyboard.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Unknown USB Device failure blocks my internal keyboard.: Hi, I have a problem. My laptop: Gigabyte Aero x15, bought in December 2018 on Amazon, Windows 10. Couple weeks ago I started having a problem, Unknown USB Device (Device Descriptor Request Failed) pop up in Device Manager - Universal Serial Bus controllers though all the...
  6. How to block a complete program folder ?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to block a complete program folder ?: Hello In windows defender firewall can I block a complete folder named ex: (google) or ex: (nero) , instead of individual apps in sub folders in the folder, so I can block entire program instead of just one app at a time ? I don't want to turn apps on or off one at a time,...
  7. u s b

u s b: *really I am not tech minded perhaps one of you brain boxes can help me please , is there such a device like a u s b what i can plug in my tv and coming out of the other end a small lead with a 3.5 plug on so i can use my headphones, i am sure they must be something around,...
  8. u s b

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    u s b: *really I am not tech minded perhaps one of you brain boxes can help me please , is there such a device like a u s b what i can plug in my tv and coming out of the other end a small lead with a 3.5 plug on so i can use my headphones, i am sure they must be something around,...
  9. Unknown Device

Unknown Device: I just reinstalled Windows 10 Build 1803 on my laptop. My device manager is showing an "unknown device" and Windows update is failing on one update. "Advanced Mirco Devices, Inc - System - 4/1/2017 12:00:00 AM - 1.2.0.46 - Error 0x80070002" I had this problem years ago on...
  10. Mail not completely syncing

in Browsers and Email
    Mail not completely syncing: I am unable to get my outlook hosted email to sync completely with the Windows 10 mail app on my Surface Pro 3. This started when the 10240 preview was installed. I downgraded to 10166 with no change and then reinstalled Windows 8.1. Under 8.1 the email synced fine. When I...