Windows 10: unknown device

Discus and support unknown device in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; my laptop: Dell Precision 3510 I have on this problem for 3 months, I can't get any solutionif you can't help me , tell me what is this drive ?location... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by abdalrahman mohamed, Apr 13, 2024.

1. unknown device

my laptop: Dell Precision 3510 I have on this problem for 3 months, I can't get any solutionif you can't help me , tell me what is this drive ?location on Microsoft ACPI-Compliant SystemThe drivers for this device are not installed. Code 28 There are no compatible drivers for this device.

:)

abdalrahman mohamed, Apr 13, 2024

2. X800 GTO2 = Unknown Device

I flashed the BIOS on my X800 GTO2 last night and it is listed in the Device Manager as an Unknown Device. Is this normal?

blsnelling, Apr 13, 2024
  3. Network devices listed under Unknown in Device Manager

I have a Dell Inspiron M731R laptop upgraded from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10 Home 64-Bit that suddenly quit connecting to the home network. Was using wireless, so switched to an Ethernet cable, but still no luck. I just discovered that ALL of the network-related devices are now listed under an "Unknown" tab in the Device Manager. A check of properties of each item in that folder says they are all working properly, but that obviously isn't the case. I tried uninstalling each of the 4 items, but when they are recognized again they still show up under the Unknown tab. Any suggestions would be welcome.

unknown device 74348d1485965630t-network-devices-listed-under-unknown-device-manager-wp_20160411_001a.jpg

putermaker, Apr 13, 2024
  4. Kem Mon Win User

unknown device

unknown USB device

Hi Ali,

To better assist you, kindly provide some more information regarding the issue:

• When did the issue start?

• Were there any changes made before the issue occurred?

• Were there any error messages?

• What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We suggest that you run the
    Hardware and Devices Troubleshooter
    and check if there are any changes. To run the
    Troubleshooter, follow these steps:

• On the search bar, type
      Troubleshooting
      and hit
      Enter.

• Choose
      Hardware and Sound.

• Click on
      Hardware and Devices
      to run the
      Troubleshooter.

We'll be waiting for any updates regarding this matter.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Apr 13, 2024
Thema:

unknown device

1. unknown device - Similar Threads - unknown device

2. CD Burner causing error "Unknown USB Device needs more power than the port can supply."

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CD Burner causing error "Unknown USB Device needs more power than the port can supply.": I have a Lenovo laptop running Windows 11 Build 22631. I rip thousands of CDs into my collection. I have always used Pacific Digital burners, but they have started to not work very well with Win11. I found a new Yamaha CRW 2200ix Firewire burner and decided to give it a try....
  3. CD Burner causing error "Unknown USB Device needs more power than the port can supply."

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    CD Burner causing error "Unknown USB Device needs more power than the port can supply.": I have a Lenovo laptop running Windows 11 Build 22631. I rip thousands of CDs into my collection. I have always used Pacific Digital burners, but they have started to not work very well with Win11. I found a new Yamaha CRW 2200ix Firewire burner and decided to give it a try....
  4. Unknown USB Device Device Descriptor Request Failed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unknown USB Device Device Descriptor Request Failed: I tried to connect my phone to my laptop in order to update it, but it doesn't recognize my phone. So, I installed USB Oblivion, which worked temporarily. However, upon restarting my laptop, it reverted to its previous state. Interestingly, when I turn off my laptop by...
  5. Unknown USB Device Device Descriptor Request Failed

Unknown USB Device Device Descriptor Request Failed: I tried to connect my phone to my laptop in order to update it, but it doesn't recognize my phone. So, I installed USB Oblivion, which worked temporarily. However, upon restarting my laptop, it reverted to its previous state. Interestingly, when I turn off my laptop by...
  6. MISSING DRIVERS FOR PCI DEVICE, RAID CONTROLLER, SM BUS CONTROLLER, AND UNKNOWN DEVICE.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MISSING DRIVERS FOR PCI DEVICE, RAID CONTROLLER, SM BUS CONTROLLER, AND UNKNOWN DEVICE.: CAN ANYONE HELP ME. I DONT KNOW HOW TO SOLVE THIS ISSUE IM HAVING FOR THESE PAST FEW DAYS https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/missing-drivers-for-pci-device-raid-controller-sm/86d1c1a0-dece-4708-b6ad-383ffbb3d25d
  7. MISSING DRIVERS FOR PCI DEVICE, RAID CONTROLLER, SM BUS CONTROLLER, AND UNKNOWN DEVICE.

MISSING DRIVERS FOR PCI DEVICE, RAID CONTROLLER, SM BUS CONTROLLER, AND UNKNOWN DEVICE.: CAN ANYONE HELP ME. I DONT KNOW HOW TO SOLVE THIS ISSUE IM HAVING FOR THESE PAST FEW DAYS https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/missing-drivers-for-pci-device-raid-controller-sm/86d1c1a0-dece-4708-b6ad-383ffbb3d25d
  8. How Do I Fix Unknown Driver in Device Manager?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How Do I Fix Unknown Driver in Device Manager?: I am having an issue running games on my newly built pc and I believe it is something to do with this driver.The Hardware IDS are: ACPI\VEN_INTC&DEV_1085 ACPI\INTC1085 *INTC1085 Could this be due to an external USB ?...
  9. How Do I Fix Unknown Driver in Device Manager?

How Do I Fix Unknown Driver in Device Manager?: I am having an issue running games on my newly built pc and I believe it is something to do with this driver.The Hardware IDS are: ACPI\VEN_INTC&DEV_1085 ACPI\INTC1085 *INTC1085 Could this be due to an external USB ?...
  10. Windows boot loader device unknown how to fix this

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows boot loader device unknown how to fix this: Aloha, im trying to update my bios to upgrade my cpu to ryzen 7 5700g. Old cpu is ryzen 3 3200g. After my bios update this blue screen come up.Log file: \System32\Logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.I tried rebuildbcd and path not found -C:\boot. And i check my windows boot loader, device...