Windows 10: unknown device

Discus and support unknown device in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; so how do I fix this issue? Hardware Id's: ACPI\VEN_SMO&DEV_8810 ACPI\SMO8810 *SMO8810 Operating system windows 10 Pro 64 bit. laptop: Travel... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AttiqueNisar, Oct 17, 2020.

1. unknown device

so how do I fix this issue?

Hardware Id's:

ACPI\VEN_SMO&DEV_8810

ACPI\SMO8810
    *SMO8810

Operating system windows 10 Pro 64 bit.

laptop: Travel Mate P455-MG

Model Name: TMP455-MG

Part Number: NX.V8NSA.004

Unknown Device

Device Type: Other devices

Manufacturer: Unknown

:)

AttiqueNisar, Oct 17, 2020

2. X800 GTO2 = Unknown Device

I flashed the BIOS on my X800 GTO2 last night and it is listed in the Device Manager as an Unknown Device. Is this normal?

blsnelling, Oct 17, 2020
  3. Network devices listed under Unknown in Device Manager

I have a Dell Inspiron M731R laptop upgraded from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10 Home 64-Bit that suddenly quit connecting to the home network. Was using wireless, so switched to an Ethernet cable, but still no luck. I just discovered that ALL of the network-related devices are now listed under an "Unknown" tab in the Device Manager. A check of properties of each item in that folder says they are all working properly, but that obviously isn't the case. I tried uninstalling each of the 4 items, but when they are recognized again they still show up under the Unknown tab. Any suggestions would be welcome.

unknown device [​IMG]

putermaker, Oct 17, 2020
  4. Kem Mon Win User

unknown device

unknown USB device

Hi Ali,

To better assist you, kindly provide some more information regarding the issue:

• When did the issue start?

• Were there any changes made before the issue occurred?

• Were there any error messages?

• What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We suggest that you run the
    Hardware and Devices Troubleshooter
    and check if there are any changes. To run the
    Troubleshooter, follow these steps:

• On the search bar, type
      Troubleshooting
      and hit
      Enter.

• Choose
      Hardware and Sound.

• Click on
      Hardware and Devices
      to run the
      Troubleshooter.

We'll be waiting for any updates regarding this matter.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Oct 17, 2020
Thema:

unknown device

1. unknown device - Similar Threads - unknown device

2. Unknown device took over my Microsoft Teams meeting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unknown device took over my Microsoft Teams meeting: Hello there Yesterday I joined a Microsoft teams meeting using my MacBook. An hour into the meeting, I was “kicked out” as the meeting my log in was transferred to another device.I had all my other devices with me my mobile phone of which Teams was on offload mode on it hence...
  3. Unknown device took over my Microsoft Teams meeting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unknown device took over my Microsoft Teams meeting: Hello there Yesterday I joined a Microsoft teams meeting using my MacBook. An hour into the meeting, I was “kicked out” as the meeting my log in was transferred to another device.I had all my other devices with me my mobile phone of which Teams was on offload mode on it hence...
  4. Unknown device took over my Microsoft Teams meeting

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Connecting a device via MicroUSB being recognized as unknown device in Device Manager

Connecting a device via MicroUSB being recognized as unknown device in Device Manager: I am having issues with connecting an external device via MicroUSB to my computer. I tried reinstalling the USB drivers, that fixed one problem, but raised another issue. The device was being recognized as a unknown device in Device Manager somehow. All I am trying to do is...
  6. Connecting a device via MicroUSB being recognized as unknown device in Device Manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Connecting a device via MicroUSB being recognized as unknown device in Device Manager: I am having issues with connecting an external device via MicroUSB to my computer. I tried reinstalling the USB drivers, that fixed one problem, but raised another issue. The device was being recognized as a unknown device in Device Manager somehow. All I am trying to do is...
  7. unknown device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    unknown device: my laptop: Dell Precision 3510 I have on this problem for 3 months, I can't get any solutionif you can't help me , tell me what is this drive ?location on Microsoft ACPI-Compliant SystemThe drivers for this device are not installed. Code 28 There are no compatible drivers for...
  8. unknown device

unknown device: my laptop: Dell Precision 3510 I have on this problem for 3 months, I can't get any solutionif you can't help me , tell me what is this drive ?location on Microsoft ACPI-Compliant SystemThe drivers for this device are not installed. Code 28 There are no compatible drivers for...
  9. unknown device

10. Printer showing as Unknown Device for BESTEASY printer - I do not have drivers!!!!!!

Printer showing as Unknown Device for BESTEASY printer - I do not have drivers!!!!!!: I am absolutely infuriated and need help!I got a new thermal printer called BESTEASY. DID NOT COME WITH DRIVERS. In device manager and control panel, it shows under software devices or "unspecified". I have uninstalled. I have reinstalled. I have tried adding a printer...