Windows 10: unknown device

Discus and support unknown device in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; so how do I fix this issue? Hardware Id's: ACPI\VEN_SMO&DEV_8810 ACPI\SMO8810 *SMO8810 Operating system windows 10 Pro 64 bit. laptop: Travel... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AttiqueNisar, Oct 17, 2020 at 11:27 AM.

1. unknown device

so how do I fix this issue?

Hardware Id's:

ACPI\VEN_SMO&DEV_8810

ACPI\SMO8810
    *SMO8810

Operating system windows 10 Pro 64 bit.

laptop: Travel Mate P455-MG

Model Name: TMP455-MG

Part Number: NX.V8NSA.004

Unknown Device

Device Type: Other devices

Manufacturer: Unknown

:)

2. X800 GTO2 = Unknown Device

I flashed the BIOS on my X800 GTO2 last night and it is listed in the Device Manager as an Unknown Device. Is this normal?

3. Network devices listed under Unknown in Device Manager

I have a Dell Inspiron M731R laptop upgraded from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10 Home 64-Bit that suddenly quit connecting to the home network. Was using wireless, so switched to an Ethernet cable, but still no luck. I just discovered that ALL of the network-related devices are now listed under an "Unknown" tab in the Device Manager. A check of properties of each item in that folder says they are all working properly, but that obviously isn't the case. I tried uninstalling each of the 4 items, but when they are recognized again they still show up under the Unknown tab. Any suggestions would be welcome.

unknown device [​IMG]

4. Kem Mon Win User

unknown device

unknown USB device

Hi Ali,

To better assist you, kindly provide some more information regarding the issue:

• When did the issue start?

• Were there any changes made before the issue occurred?

• Were there any error messages?

• What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We suggest that you run the
    Hardware and Devices Troubleshooter
    and check if there are any changes. To run the
    Troubleshooter, follow these steps:

• On the search bar, type
      Troubleshooting
      and hit
      Enter.

• Choose
      Hardware and Sound.

• Click on
      Hardware and Devices
      to run the
      Troubleshooter.

We'll be waiting for any updates regarding this matter.

Regards.

Thema:

unknown device

1. unknown device - Similar Threads - unknown device

2. Xbox 360 wireless receiver appears as 'Unknown USB Device (device descriptor request failed)'

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Xbox 360 wireless receiver appears as 'Unknown USB Device (device descriptor request failed)': [title stolen from here] Sooo here's the thing. My old chinese controller receiver is not recognized anymore from my PC, probably due to some nasty update. I already bypassed the driver installation due to the Win 2004 update, and now I'm here once again. I'm not going to...
  3. Unknown USB Device Device Descriptor Request Failed As of 10/4/2020

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Unknown USB Device Device Descriptor Request Failed As of 10/4/2020: I've been having an issue involving my front USB 3.0 port. Before today, my USB port worked just fine plugging in my devices but then it suddenly stopped working. My PC is custom-built I've had it for only two months with a B450-A PRO MAX Motherboard and an NZXT H510 Tower so...
  4. Unknown Device and Driver

Unknown Device and Driver: So I Bricked My Phone And Now its a "UNKNOWN DEVICE" so I installed The "MediaTek Drivers" and Tried to Use Them as My phones Driver.... But The MediaTek Drivers Didn't show In The Drivers List I tried To select Them manually but It said That The driver is not 64x Even though...
  5. Unknown stuff in device manager

Unknown stuff in device manager: I know it looks like i'm referring to literal unknown devices in device manager, but i am not. Under disk drives, there is a device called "xvd" and I have no clue what this is. If i unplug my external hard drive, and all my USB devices, it is still there. it says it's on the...
  6. Unknown Network Device showing Windows Explorer Bedroom

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unknown Network Device showing Windows Explorer Bedroom: I'm not a worker, I'm still a student. I don't know if this is a secure network? I saw a network server called "Bedroom" with the ZTE Mserver and ZTE CY Team models that suddenly connected and I also never used an e-itharnet cable and I only used wifi. I'm not cooperating. I...
  7. Unknown Network Device showing Windows Explorer Bedroom

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Unknown Network Device showing Windows Explorer Bedroom: I'm not a worker, I'm still a student. I don't know if this is a secure network? I saw a network server called "Bedroom" with the ZTE Mserver and ZTE CY Team models that suddenly connected and I also never used an e-itharnet cable and I only used wifi. I'm not cooperating. I...
  8. Unknown device, missing ASUS ACPI driver.

Unknown device, missing ASUS ACPI driver.: Hi, I've just bought an ASUS TUF A15 F506IV. After installing Win10 Pro 1809 then updated, everyASUS official driver and getting the rest of them through Microsoft Device Manager, Windows still doesn't recognize a device. For this reason, it cannot find its driver to make...
  9. Unknown device trying to add itself 10 days after update. Should I be concerned?

Unknown device trying to add itself 10 days after update. Should I be concerned?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/fuckingkazami [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/irwwzw/unknown_device_trying_to_add_itself_10_days_after/
  10. Windows 10 Home 1909 Unknown USB Device (Port Reset Failed)

Windows 10 Home 1909 Unknown USB Device (Port Reset Failed): I'm having trouble narrowing down what the issue that could have caused this error in Device Manager, under Universal Serial Bus Controllers. There's one driver that has this error that started occuring when I updated my Windows from 1809 to 1909: Windows has stopped this...