Windows 10: Unknown devices in device manager after clean installation of windows 10

Discus and support Unknown devices in device manager after clean installation of windows 10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, I just decided to do a fresh installation of Windows 10 with a USB. However, after starting windows, I went into device manager and saw a few... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by SilentstormSP, Sep 7, 2019.

1. Unknown devices in device manager after clean installation of windows 10

Hi,

I just decided to do a fresh installation of Windows 10 with a USB. However, after starting windows, I went into device manager and saw a few unknown devices.

The device id shows PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_0A03&SUBSYS_20108086&REV_09\3&11583659&0&20 and ACPI\INT3402\0.

Does anyone know how I can get the drivers for them? Much thanks.

:)

SilentstormSP, Sep 7, 2019

2. X800 GTO2 = Unknown Device

I flashed the BIOS on my X800 GTO2 last night and it is listed in the Device Manager as an Unknown Device. Is this normal?

blsnelling, Sep 7, 2019
  3. Network devices listed under Unknown in Device Manager

I have a Dell Inspiron M731R laptop upgraded from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10 Home 64-Bit that suddenly quit connecting to the home network. Was using wireless, so switched to an Ethernet cable, but still no luck. I just discovered that ALL of the network-related devices are now listed under an "Unknown" tab in the Device Manager. A check of properties of each item in that folder says they are all working properly, but that obviously isn't the case. I tried uninstalling each of the 4 items, but when they are recognized again they still show up under the Unknown tab. Any suggestions would be welcome.

Unknown devices in device manager after clean installation of windows 10 [​IMG]

putermaker, Sep 7, 2019
  4. tamo Win User

Unknown devices in device manager after clean installation of windows 10

unknown device in device manager

Unknown devices in device manager after clean installation of windows 10 [​IMG]

It was one of those two , cant remember which one , I just kept browsing the list of drivers and saw these which looked like ACPI , I took a chance and bingo .

Still cant get an iPhone to connect to a dell alienware 13 win 10 pro but at least I have one issue fixed .

Thanks you guys are the best .

tamo, Sep 7, 2019
Thema:

Unknown devices in device manager after clean installation of windows 10

1. Unknown devices in device manager after clean installation of windows 10 - Similar Threads - Unknown devices device

2. Unknown devices in device manager after reinstalling the windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unknown devices in device manager after reinstalling the windows: Hello there,Recently, I reinstalled my windows10 on my legion5 pro laptop and downloaded all the derivers from the lenovo system update app but I still fined myself with a lot of unknown devices under the other devices in device manager that can not be known or updated.So far...
  3. Unknown devices in device manager after reinstalling the windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unknown devices in device manager after reinstalling the windows: Hello there,Recently, I reinstalled my windows10 on my legion5 pro laptop and downloaded all the derivers from the lenovo system update app but I still fined myself with a lot of unknown devices under the other devices in device manager that can not be known or updated.So far...
  4. Unknown devices in device manager after reinstalling the windows

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Unknown devices in Device Manager?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unknown devices in Device Manager?: The thing is that there are unknown devices in Device Manager.Like the following screenshots.the "Xvd" things, Note: When you activate hidden drivers, There's a lot of them.And the PnP monitors....
  6. Unknown devices in Device Manager?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unknown devices in Device Manager?: The thing is that there are unknown devices in Device Manager.Like the following screenshots.the "Xvd" things, Note: When you activate hidden drivers, There's a lot of them.And the PnP monitors....
  7. Unknown devices in Device Manager?

8. Unknown device in device manager

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Unknown device in device manager: I found an unknown device in device manager. I would like to deactivate it just to be safe as I don't know what it is and I don't seem to need it anyway, but is this the best thing to do? submitted by /u/piisfour [link] [comments]...
  9. Devices missing in device manager after clean Windows 10 install

Devices missing in device manager after clean Windows 10 install: Hi, To clean up my hybdrid Lenovo Ideapad miix 300-10IBY, I did a backup, and then reinstall Windows 10 from a bootable USB device. The problem are : - I cant update Intel HD Graphic adapter drivers because there is no graphic adapter showing in device manager - I cant...
  10. unknown device in device manager

unknown device in device manager: Hey guys , I thought I might ask here as I don't seems to be getting a solution on Dells forum . Unknown device ACPI\CPL0002\2&DABA3FF&0 is showing up with a clean install of windows 10 pro on a dell alienware 13 ,2015 model . Any ideas what this is ? Everything is...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. unknown device after windows 10 clean installation

2. Device name changed after clean install of Windows