Windows 10: UNKNOWN DEVICES ON W11 HOME EDITION

Discus and support UNKNOWN DEVICES ON W11 HOME EDITION in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello. My motherboard model is gigabyte z790 elite ax ice rev 1.0 - the driver shown in the picture could not be resolved somehow. All drivers are up... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by EmreZeng1n, Feb 28, 2024.

1. UNKNOWN DEVICES ON W11 HOME EDITION

Hello. My motherboard model is gigabyte z790 elite ax ice rev 1.0 - the driver shown in the picture could not be resolved somehow. All drivers are up to date but this is the only one left and it's annoying. Can you please help?

:)

EmreZeng1n, Feb 28, 2024

2. X800 GTO2 = Unknown Device

I flashed the BIOS on my X800 GTO2 last night and it is listed in the Device Manager as an Unknown Device. Is this normal?

blsnelling, Feb 28, 2024
  3. Network devices listed under Unknown in Device Manager

I have a Dell Inspiron M731R laptop upgraded from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10 Home 64-Bit that suddenly quit connecting to the home network. Was using wireless, so switched to an Ethernet cable, but still no luck. I just discovered that ALL of the network-related devices are now listed under an "Unknown" tab in the Device Manager. A check of properties of each item in that folder says they are all working properly, but that obviously isn't the case. I tried uninstalling each of the 4 items, but when they are recognized again they still show up under the Unknown tab. Any suggestions would be welcome.

UNKNOWN DEVICES ON W11 HOME EDITION 74348d1485965630t-network-devices-listed-under-unknown-device-manager-wp_20160411_001a.jpg

putermaker, Feb 28, 2024
  4. Kem Mon Win User

UNKNOWN DEVICES ON W11 HOME EDITION

unknown USB device

Hi Ali,

To better assist you, kindly provide some more information regarding the issue:

• When did the issue start?

• Were there any changes made before the issue occurred?

• Were there any error messages?

• What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We suggest that you run the
    Hardware and Devices Troubleshooter
    and check if there are any changes. To run the
    Troubleshooter, follow these steps:

• On the search bar, type
      Troubleshooting
      and hit
      Enter.

• Choose
      Hardware and Sound.

• Click on
      Hardware and Devices
      to run the
      Troubleshooter.

We'll be waiting for any updates regarding this matter.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Feb 28, 2024
Thema:

UNKNOWN DEVICES ON W11 HOME EDITION

1. UNKNOWN DEVICES ON W11 HOME EDITION - Similar Threads - UNKNOWN DEVICES W11

2. UNKNOWN DEVICES ON W11 HOME EDITION

in Windows 10 Gaming
    UNKNOWN DEVICES ON W11 HOME EDITION: Hello. My motherboard model is gigabyte z790 elite ax ice rev 1.0 - the driver shown in the picture could not be resolved somehow. All drivers are up to date but this is the only one left and it's annoying. Can you please help?...
  3. Windows 11 home :Device manager :About "other devices" and unknown devices

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 home :Device manager :About "other devices" and unknown devices: Hi to everyone!since few days ago i have an Alienware x17 r2 : Windows 11 updated till last available update i also updated the notebook with the last bios available but i have these 2 devices under "Other devices" you can see them in the picture that i have attached...
  4. Windows 11 home :Device manager :About "other devices" and unknown devices

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 home :Device manager :About "other devices" and unknown devices: Hi to everyone!since few days ago i have an Alienware x17 r2 : Windows 11 updated till last available update i also updated the notebook with the last bios available but i have these 2 devices under "Other devices" you can see them in the picture that i have attached...
  5. Unknown device

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Unknown device: The driver \Driver\WudfRd failed to load for the device USB\VID_138A&PID_0010\0cb6cef4484e.What device is thisthere is nothing with errors in device managerEvent viewer shows this issuefunction Togglenode { if !window.fullyLoaded return; // Expand the branch? if...
  6. Unknown Device

Unknown Device: Hello Experts, I am encountering weird problem is that my PC show unknown device. I have never seen this kind of problem and now it pops up from no where. The only thing i can provide right now is Screenshot and path link Ran troubleshooter but nothing worked out. I also...
  7. Device Encryption Windows 10 Home Edition

in Windows 10 Customization
    Device Encryption Windows 10 Home Edition: I have a friend that just bought a new HP laptop but it has Windows 10 Home. He wants to use the device encryption but it doesn't appear in the menu. He has the TPM and UEFI Enabled but it doesn't give me the option for device encryption. When I look at System Information to...
  8. Unknown device mt7662_p2p showing in Home Network

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unknown device mt7662_p2p showing in Home Network: Recently the following device started showing up in my Home Network. It says Mediatek mt7662_p2p, but there are no other information available on the properties. I assume it could be a wireless display in one of my neighbors home, but I would expect to see some more...
  9. Unknown Device

Unknown Device: I just reinstalled Windows 10 Build 1803 on my laptop. My device manager is showing an "unknown device" and Windows update is failing on one update. "Advanced Mirco Devices, Inc - System - 4/1/2017 12:00:00 AM - 1.2.0.46 - Error 0x80070002" I had this problem years ago on...
  10. Unknown phone devices in my home network

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Unknown phone devices in my home network: For many months now I have been noticing unknown phone devices that keep appearing in my home network. They are most often always different but I have noticed some of the same ones reappearing. It seems like they may be bogging down my computer. I am so frustrated about...