Windows 10: Unknown Devices showing in Device Manager under Other Devices category

Discus and support Unknown Devices showing in Device Manager under Other Devices category in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi All, On My Windows 10 Desktop, I am seeing few unknown devices in the Device Manager under Other Devices category. Please help me understand and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by bahreex, May 11, 2018.

1. bahreex Win User

Unknown Devices showing in Device Manager under Other Devices category

Hi All,

On My Windows 10 Desktop, I am seeing few unknown devices in the Device Manager under Other Devices category. Please help me understand and know which are these devices for.

Shown in the image attachment:
    Unknown Devices showing in Device Manager under Other Devices category [​IMG]

These devices are confusing, especially Nokia Obex PC Suite since I have had no Nokia device connected to the PC ever as I do not own any.

Thanks in advance for your responses and Help.

ABX

:)

bahreex, May 11, 2018
Thema:

Unknown Devices showing in Device Manager under Other Devices category

1. Unknown Devices showing in Device Manager under Other Devices category - Similar Threads - Unknown Devices showing

2. Device manager shows Unknown USB Device

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Device manager shows Unknown USB Device: Device manager shows Unknown USB Device Device Descriptor Request Failed Here are the files:https://1drv.ms/u/s!AnqODU59jkasgfasAUMd6Uq6mQyCqac?e=SfpeQe...
  3. Device manager shows Unknown USB Device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Device manager shows Unknown USB Device: Device manager shows Unknown USB Device Device Descriptor Request Failed Here are the files:https://1drv.ms/u/s!AnqODU59jkasgfasAUMd6Uq6mQyCqac?e=SfpeQe...
  4. Device manager shows Unknown USB Device

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Unknown devices in Device Manager?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Unknown devices in Device Manager?: The thing is that there are unknown devices in Device Manager.Like the following screenshots.the "Xvd" things, Note: When you activate hidden drivers, There's a lot of them.And the PnP monitors....
  6. Unknown device in device manager

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Unknown device in device manager: I found an unknown device in device manager. I would like to deactivate it just to be safe as I don't know what it is and I don't seem to need it anyway, but is this the best thing to do? submitted by /u/piisfour [link] [comments]...
  7. Device Manager shows > Other devices> Unknown Device

Device Manager shows > Other devices> Unknown Device: I noticed a few days ago that Device Manager was showing an unknown Device, and I'm not sure how to correct that. I was thinking of deleting it, but that I should ask on the forum first. My system seems to be running ok save for my running slow when opening programs, but I've...
  8. Network devices listed under Unknown in Device Manager

Network devices listed under Unknown in Device Manager: I have a Dell Inspiron M731R laptop upgraded from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10 Home 64-Bit that suddenly quit connecting to the home network. Was using wireless, so switched to an Ethernet cable, but still no luck. I just discovered that ALL of the network-related devices are...
  9. unknown device in device manager

unknown device in device manager: Hey guys , I thought I might ask here as I don't seems to be getting a solution on Dells forum . Unknown device ACPI\CPL0002\2&DABA3FF&0 is showing up with a clean install of windows 10 pro on a dell alienware 13 ,2015 model . Any ideas what this is ? Everything is...
  10. Other Devices / Unknown device

Other Devices / Unknown device: Hi Users , On a Sony Vaio SVT1312b4E Notebook I have two unknown devices that are missing drivers and I haven't a clue what they are . The laptop is working fine on build 14279 . I don't use the SD card reader so it might be that but not sure . I just like to see no...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. advanced mirco devices inc - system - 4/1/2017 12:00:00 am - 1.2.0.46 - error 0x800703e3

2. advanced mirco devices inc - system - 4/1/2017 12:00:00 am - 1.2.0.46 - error 0x80070002

3. driver windows 34972a usb device manager

4. Advanced Mirco Devices Inc,
  5. device manager unknown category