Windows 10: Unknown Drivers

Discus and support Unknown Drivers in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have 4 game support drivers that came up that need to be updated. I have never seen game support drivers in all the time I have used Windows since... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by John_018, Apr 16, 2020.

1. John_018 Win User

Unknown Drivers

I have 4 game support drivers that came up that need to be updated. I have never seen game support drivers in all the time I have used Windows since Windows 95. Are these legitimate drivers?

:)

John_018, Apr 16, 2020

2. My printer driver is under unknown devices in my device manager

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

Please reply:

• What is the make and model of your computer?
    Follow the steps below and see if it helps:

Method 1:

If your device shows up as Unknown the best way is to just right-click on it and click Update Driver Software. Check if it shows an error message or code. If it does please reply with the error message and error code.

Method 2:

• Go to the Device Manager and expand Printers & Scanners.
    • Right click on Unknown Device and select Properties.
    • Go to the Driver tab and click Uninstall.
    • Restart your system.
    Let us know what happens.

If you still face issues, you might have to check the compatibility of your printer and download the drivers from the manufacturer’s website in compatibility mode.

Hope this helps. Awaiting your response.

Regards,

Jesinta Rozario, Apr 16, 2020
  3. Karen Her Win User
    Mouse and keyboard driver unknown after recent update

Hi,

This issue normally occurs due to outdated or incompatible keyboard and mouse drivers. We suggest you to run the
    Hardware and Devices troubleshooter and check if it helps. Here are the steps:

• Type troubleshooting in the Search bar, and press Enter on the keyboard.
    • Click View All.
    • Right-click on Hardware and Devices from the list.
    • Select Run as Administrator.
    • Click Next and follow the prompts to run the troubleshooter.

If issue persists, we recommend that you perform the troubleshooting steps in this
    article to resolve your concern.

Let us know how it goes.

Karen Her, Apr 16, 2020
  4. Unknown Drivers

Jsssssssss, Apr 16, 2020
Thema:

Unknown Drivers

1. Unknown Drivers - Similar Threads - Unknown Drivers

2. Unknown USB driver device descriptor request failed

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Unknown USB driver device descriptor request failed: I'm experiencing this problem in my unknown Windows 10 usb driver device descriptor request failed after I attached some new Corsair Wireless Void headsets.As of this moment, the backlit lights on my MSI GP75 Leopard laptop, no longer turn on. I have strong doubts that the...
  3. Unknown USB driver device descriptor request failed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unknown USB driver device descriptor request failed: I'm experiencing this problem in my unknown Windows 10 usb driver device descriptor request failed after I attached some new Corsair Wireless Void headsets.As of this moment, the backlit lights on my MSI GP75 Leopard laptop, no longer turn on. I have strong doubts that the...
  4. Unknown USB driver device descriptor request failed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. USB\ASMEDIAROOT_Hub UNKNOWN DRIVERS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB\ASMEDIAROOT_Hub UNKNOWN DRIVERS: Hello,I need your help.I have two unknown drivers in my device manager. When I look at the hardware ID numbers I have: " USB\ASMEDIAROOT_Hub&VID1B21&PID2142&VER01166101 " .I can't find it on my pc so I looked everywhere on the internet and i cant find it. Do you know where I...
  6. USB\ASMEDIAROOT_Hub UNKNOWN DRIVERS

USB\ASMEDIAROOT_Hub UNKNOWN DRIVERS: Hello,I need your help.I have two unknown drivers in my device manager. When I look at the hardware ID numbers I have: " USB\ASMEDIAROOT_Hub&VID1B21&PID2142&VER01166101 " .I can't find it on my pc so I looked everywhere on the internet and i cant find it. Do you know where I...
  7. Unknown driver in Device Manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unknown driver in Device Manager: Hi,In device manager of Windows 11 Pro I have unknown device with the following ID: ACPI\VEN_INTC&DEV_1085 ACPI\INTC1085 *INTC1085 This is the last error after installation of device software. Local ASUS support has not solved the problem yet and escalated it to global...
  8. Unknown driver in Device Manager

Unknown driver in Device Manager: Hi,In device manager of Windows 11 Pro I have unknown device with the following ID: ACPI\VEN_INTC&DEV_1085 ACPI\INTC1085 *INTC1085 This is the last error after installation of device software. Local ASUS support has not solved the problem yet and escalated it to global...
  9. DRIVER POWER STATE FAILURE cause unknown

DRIVER POWER STATE FAILURE cause unknown: Hi all, for almost two weeks now I've been having troubles turning off my PC as every time I shut it down or restart it it takes ~5 minutes then it launches a BSOD with the error "DRIVER POWER STATE FAILURE".After reading online what the possible solution could've been I've...
  10. DRIVER POWER STATE FAILURE cause unknown

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DRIVER POWER STATE FAILURE cause unknown: Hi all, for almost two weeks now I've been having troubles turning off my PC as every time I shut it down or restart it it takes ~5 minutes then it launches a BSOD with the error "DRIVER POWER STATE FAILURE".After reading online what the possible solution could've been I've...