Windows 10: Unknown enhanced storage device wake my laptop up

Discus and support Unknown enhanced storage device wake my laptop up in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; it is pretty annoying that this wake up my laptop and make the fan spin, what is this device?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Jimmy Chui, Feb 27, 2024.

1. Unknown enhanced storage device wake my laptop up

it is pretty annoying that this wake up my laptop and make the fan spin, what is this device?

:)

Jimmy Chui, Feb 27, 2024

2. X800 GTO2 = Unknown Device

I flashed the BIOS on my X800 GTO2 last night and it is listed in the Device Manager as an Unknown Device. Is this normal?

blsnelling, Feb 27, 2024
  3. Network devices listed under Unknown in Device Manager

I have a Dell Inspiron M731R laptop upgraded from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10 Home 64-Bit that suddenly quit connecting to the home network. Was using wireless, so switched to an Ethernet cable, but still no luck. I just discovered that ALL of the network-related devices are now listed under an "Unknown" tab in the Device Manager. A check of properties of each item in that folder says they are all working properly, but that obviously isn't the case. I tried uninstalling each of the 4 items, but when they are recognized again they still show up under the Unknown tab. Any suggestions would be welcome.

Unknown enhanced storage device wake my laptop up 74348d1485965630t-network-devices-listed-under-unknown-device-manager-wp_20160411_001a.jpg

putermaker, Feb 27, 2024
  4. Unknown enhanced storage device wake my laptop up

Audio device unrecognised after waking from sleep

From time to time I wake my laptop from sleep and find that the audio driver (Conexant Venice) is no longer loaded. The audio hardware is listed in the Device Manager as just "base system device" (or two base system devices, to be precise). Rebooting fixes the problem each time, but it takes a while. Is there a quicker way to make the audio work again than rebooting? I've tried obvious steps like running the troubleshooter and disabling and then re-enabling the devices.

ricecrispies, Feb 27, 2024
Thema:

Unknown enhanced storage device wake my laptop up

1. Unknown enhanced storage device wake my laptop up - Similar Threads - Unknown enhanced storage

2. Unknown enhanced storage device wake my laptop up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unknown enhanced storage device wake my laptop up: it is pretty annoying that this wake up my laptop and make the fan spin, what is this device? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unknown-enhanced-storage-device-wake-my-laptop-up/90fb3730-2ba7-408d-892c-8adcfa08b5ed
  3. How to identify laptop unknown wake up the system?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    How to identify laptop unknown wake up the system?: Hello, Used - Win10 x64 22H2, build 19045.3155 DescriptionIn Win system is set the Lid for enter and return to/from modern standby and this is showed like entry in MS Event Viewer. But occasionally is system return from modern standby when lid is closed, but not found any...
  4. How to identify laptop unknown wake up the system?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to identify laptop unknown wake up the system?: Hello, Used - Win10 x64 22H2, build 19045.3155 DescriptionIn Win system is set the Lid for enter and return to/from modern standby and this is showed like entry in MS Event Viewer. But occasionally is system return from modern standby when lid is closed, but not found any...
  5. How to identify laptop unknown wake up the system?

6. Waking up my laptops

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Waking up my laptops: Hello,When I go to Device Manager > USB port and try to turn on the ability for my wireless mouse/keyboard to turn on the laptop, this option is grayed out and unavailable. Is this a security issue? It's a pain to have to open the laptop and turn it on each time rather than...
  7. Waking up my laptops

Waking up my laptops: Hello,When I go to Device Manager > USB port and try to turn on the ability for my wireless mouse/keyboard to turn on the laptop, this option is grayed out and unavailable. Is this a security issue? It's a pain to have to open the laptop and turn it on each time rather than...
  8. external devices wake up my laptop

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    external devices wake up my laptop: My laptop wake up every day at 3:00 a.m , although i have set it up the windows’10 maintentance at 9:00 p.m.So I found out that occurs to the connecting external devices.WD my passport and usb stick of my mouce.I noticed that the problem...
  9. My laptop is not showing other devices or unknown devices

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My laptop is not showing other devices or unknown devices: Hi...!!! I'm getting trouble with other devices option... I have to install Xbox 360 controller to my laptop but it's possible only through other or unknown devices.... So my laptop is not showing other devices or unknown devices in device manager .... How can I get unknown...
  10. External storage device is not showing up on laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    External storage device is not showing up on laptop: External storage device , Verbatim , is not showing up on my laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/external-storage-device-is-not-showing-up-on/927828a2-9c6b-48ec-bd45-39498c6292fd