Windows 10: Unknown error after reinstalling windows 10

Discus and support Unknown error after reinstalling windows 10 in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; So I had a very persistent virus or malware on my laptop after which I had to reinstall windows but since then I'm getting this unknown error on... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by ShreemanGupta, Oct 30, 2019.

1. Unknown error after reinstalling windows 10

So I had a very persistent virus or malware on my laptop after which I had to reinstall windows but since then I'm getting this unknown error on startup and also some apps installations were being blocked by the administrator even though I got full administrator rights. I've solved the second issue from youtube (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gjf0PxhGU0U&t=11s )but I still want to know if the method was safe or not but the error is still showing up. Unknown error after reinstalling windows 10 580e8bbc-dca9-44f4-b398-2b4458f8c49a?upload=true.png Unknown error after reinstalling windows 10 b3c65568-ef7c-490d-b80f-3739fe23f61b?upload=true.png

:)

ShreemanGupta, Oct 30, 2019

2. “Unknown layout specified in manifest” error on the Windows Store in Windows 10 1709 region Sweden

• Windows store gives error related to “Unknown layout specified in manifest” error on the Windows Store
    Tried resintalling and changing the region as mentioned in few blogs

tried reinstalling the .NET also

anymore suggestions

ArjunSingh5, Oct 30, 2019
  3. MrGenius Win User
    [Solved] Windows 10 keeps reinstalling KB3119142

I noticed quite some time ago that KB3119142 (Update for Microsoft Visual C++ 2012 Update 4 Redistributable Package) kept reinstalling itself for some reason. At least once daily. Sometimes up to several times a day. I just ignored it. It didn't seem to be doing any harm. And I figured they'd eventually fix it. Well...days turned into weeks, weeks into months, with no end to the problem in sight. It dragged on unsolved for at least the last few months. Literally reinstalling itself hundreds of(at least a hundred, felt like more) times in that period of time.

So I finally googled it a couple days ago. And just got around to fixing it today. Which appears to have worked. And it couldn't have been easier to do. I feel so stupid to have let it intimidate me for so long.*Oops! Unknown error after reinstalling windows 10 :oops:
    Below are links to the thread that I got the fix idea from, and the official MS support info page for KB3119142(from which I quoted the above).
    http://www.tenforums.com/windows-up...-windows-10-keeps-reinstalling-kb3119142.html
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/3119142

MrGenius, Oct 30, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Unknown error after reinstalling windows 10

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 30, 2019
Thema:

Unknown error after reinstalling windows 10

1. Unknown error after reinstalling windows 10 - Similar Threads - Unknown error reinstalling

2. Unknown devices in device manager after reinstalling the windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unknown devices in device manager after reinstalling the windows: Hello there,Recently, I reinstalled my windows10 on my legion5 pro laptop and downloaded all the derivers from the lenovo system update app but I still fined myself with a lot of unknown devices under the other devices in device manager that can not be known or updated.So far...
  3. Unknown devices in device manager after reinstalling the windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unknown devices in device manager after reinstalling the windows: Hello there,Recently, I reinstalled my windows10 on my legion5 pro laptop and downloaded all the derivers from the lenovo system update app but I still fined myself with a lot of unknown devices under the other devices in device manager that can not be known or updated.So far...
  4. Unknown devices in device manager after reinstalling the windows

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Windows Unknown Error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Unknown Error: It's not a blue screen codename... I don't know what this problem is... I've restored my PC before using reset but, this time. It's a little complicated... Let me go back to my story... I was using my PC for customization not editing the windows folder, and i decided to...
  6. Unknown accounts on my HDD after reinstalling Windows

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Unknown accounts on my HDD after reinstalling Windows: After I reinstalled Windows 10, i'm getting some permission issues on my external HDD due to unknown account but i can gain access again by clicking continue when asked. Some of my files have double unknown accounts. But there is still an issue with permission that my...
  7. Windows activation error after reinstall

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows activation error after reinstall: In my laptop, windows 10 professional was activated. I reinstalled windows 10 pro in it and tried to activate with my product key and I could not install with the error code 0x8007007B. How can I activate my window again?...
  8. Reinstalling Windows 10 after error

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Reinstalling Windows 10 after error: Hi, My system crashed the other day and showed the Video_Scheduler_Internal_Error. I had been able to get onto the laptop and try and install updated drivers from the Dell site, and through Windows Upgrade. I decided to to a refresh. Half way through it gave up. I would get...
  9. After reinstall windows 10. dwmapi.dll errors on games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    After reinstall windows 10. dwmapi.dll errors on games: So I noticed that about a month ago my pc didnt want to turn off. When I pressed turn off it went to the Turning off screen, but after a few seconds it went back to the desktop. After hardshutting down my pc 2/3 times after use I got a bluescreen when I turned the pc on. I...
  10. Error after reinstalling Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Error after reinstalling Windows 10: Hi all, My laptop (Acer Aspire V15) has been working perfectly with Windows 10 since it was available. About two months ago I reinstalled it, wiping everything since it was working slower than usually. The solution was satisfactory and the laptop went back to its previous...