Windows 10: Unknown error in most applications

Discus and support Unknown error in most applications in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I think that I messed something up in the options accessed from Settings>Update & Security>Recovery>Advanced Startup>Troubleshoot, because I changed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by PopsicleEXE, Mar 21, 2020.

1. Unknown error in most applications

I think that I messed something up in the options accessed from Settings>Update & Security>Recovery>Advanced Startup>Troubleshoot, because I changed something, I don't remember what but now I get an error 9999(Unexpected user error) in Audacity whenever I start it, I can't generate or load any Minecraft (Java Edition) worlds, and websites take an eternity to load.

I have Windows build 18362.

:)

PopsicleEXE, Mar 21, 2020

2. “Unknown layout specified in manifest” error on the Windows Store in Windows 10 1709 region Sweden

• Windows store gives error related to “Unknown layout specified in manifest” error on the Windows Store
    Tried resintalling and changing the region as mentioned in few blogs

tried reinstalling the .NET also

anymore suggestions

ArjunSingh5, Mar 21, 2020
  3. Steevo Win User
    Steevo, Mar 21, 2020
  4. Axolotl Win User

Unknown error in most applications

Multiple Different Errors for Unknown Reasons

Unfortunately neither fixed the issue. Trying to follow the instructions of any other 'windows not connecting fix' things online leads to errors like this popping up at nearly every step:

Unknown error in most applications [​IMG]

Axolotl, Mar 21, 2020
Thema:

Unknown error in most applications

1. Unknown error in most applications - Similar Threads - Unknown error applications

2. ServiceHub.Helper.exe - Application Error: The exception unknown software exception...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ServiceHub.Helper.exe - Application Error: The exception unknown software exception...: Hey,I get the error:The exception unknown software exception 0xe0434352 occurred in the application at location 0x0007FFB84F2051CI think one of my applications crashes, how can I know which application is the responsible for this error?Error image:...
  3. ServiceHub.Helper.exe - Application Error: The exception unknown software exception...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ServiceHub.Helper.exe - Application Error: The exception unknown software exception...: Hey,I get the error:The exception unknown software exception 0xe0434352 occurred in the application at location 0x0007FFB84F2051CI think one of my applications crashes, how can I know which application is the responsible for this error?Error image:...
  4. Unknown application stealing focus

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unknown application stealing focus: Good Day,I have recently been getting calls from end users that when they are typing, the cursor will disappear and they have to click back into their text box to continue.This started occurring in the last month. I have 3 PC's having this issue, all 3 are new deployments,...
  5. Unknown Application without title

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Unknown Application without title: Good day!I found this today in the battery settings. It isn't visible in other places such as the programs and uninstall settings. I'm using a new device and haven't downloaded anything from untrusty sources. Please help.Thank you!...
  6. unknown "START" application

unknown "START" application: I am seeing an application labeled "START" when using Task Manager. When I click on Properties, no information is available. Is this actually part of WIndows or is it something that should be eliminated?...
  7. Unknown application

Unknown application: Hi everyone, When I run my Task Manager, I often see this Process called "YellowMind", and when expanded it displays a gear icon named "OakomsRabbitechnologiesSNP". When I locate the program file location, it takes me to a path C: > ProgramData >...
  8. unknown application running

unknown application running: recently this few days i just update my Windows 10 Home, after those updates i have this unknown application try to run everytime i start my PC, it pop up and blocked by my Panda Dome Global Protection notification with this something like code or script :...
  9. 0xc0000135 error when opening most applications

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    0xc0000135 error when opening most applications: This problem started about 1 week or 2 ago; I have a Dell XPS 13 9460 computer running Windows 10. Whenever I try opening many applications, including Steam, NordVPN, Microsoft Word, Spotify and more, I get this error, "The application was unable to start correctly...
  10. BSOD cause (mostly) unknown

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD cause (mostly) unknown: My computer has been having regular BSODs that I have tracked to ntoskrnl.exe. I have run the Code: sfc /scannow[/quote] command multiple times and it always comes back clean. I dont remember if I have tried Code: DISM /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth[/quote] or...