Windows 10: Unknown error msg

Discus and support Unknown error msg in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Dear All,Need your assistance here, refer to attached, I kept getting this message when I on the computer, cannot even install "adobe acrobat reader... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by CheeKhiangLee, Jan 26, 2022.

1. Unknown error msg

Dear All,Need your assistance here, refer to attached, I kept getting this message when I on the computer, cannot even install "adobe acrobat reader DC"Can you help please? Thank you very much

:)

CheeKhiangLee, Jan 26, 2022
  2. Sigurd Win User

Opening a .MSG file created by Outlook 365

Because the apps I had tried and the one I had installed, appeared on the list of possible Apps in the list for opening MSG files, I thought that repairing Outlook might work. So I tried the repair option as Sheltieuk had suggested. When I then tried Start – Defaults afterwards and looked to see what was available to open MSG files, Outlook had appeared on the list! Selected that and it worked.

For once I have posed not only a question but an answer!!

Sigurd, Jan 26, 2022
  3. “Unknown layout specified in manifest” error on the Windows Store in Windows 10 1709 region Sweden

• Windows store gives error related to “Unknown layout specified in manifest” error on the Windows Store
    Tried resintalling and changing the region as mentioned in few blogs

tried reinstalling the .NET also

anymore suggestions

ArjunSingh5, Jan 26, 2022
  4. Unknown error msg

unknown error: 766F6c756d652e63 461 Windows 10

Describe Your Problem/Question:

Since I upgraded to Windows 10 I get a wrong error message (without number)

indicating a D disk problem. The msg is a nuisance, because the Disk is in

excellent condition.Yesterday I performed a D: chkdsk /F /R, with the end

result after the cluster fixes, that it listed an unknown error :

766F6c756d652e63 461. I can't find any information on the this error and I

can't turn off the false error msg, that appears at boot time. Do you have

any ideas. how to fix it? There is no problem with drive!

Thank you

Windows Version: Windows 10

Silvano Ginepri, Jan 26, 2022
Thema:

Unknown error msg

1. Unknown error msg - Similar Threads - Unknown error msg

2. Error msg SQ5R has stopped

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error msg SQ5R has stopped: I'm getting a popup window that says 'SQ5R has stopped Working'. I cannot find anything on this. Win 10 v 21H1.I get it while trying to write thru a port/cable to a portable radio. Is this a Windows 10 generated msg or perhaps a msg from the software that I'm running?I have...
  3. Error msg SQ5R has stopped

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error msg SQ5R has stopped: I'm getting a popup window that says 'SQ5R has stopped Working'. I cannot find anything on this. Win 10 v 21H1.I get it while trying to write thru a port/cable to a portable radio. Is this a Windows 10 generated msg or perhaps a msg from the software that I'm running?I have...
  4. error msg in upgradation to window11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    error msg in upgradation to window11: My laptop HP14 bs701tu has processor i3 6th gen @ 2.00GHz with 4GB RAM. It has TPM 2.0 and UEFI with secure boot enabled. Even after meeting all requrements I am getting error message that Windows11 won't run in your PC.Plz help me out.THANK YOU!...
  5. error msg in upgradation to window11

error msg in upgradation to window11: My laptop HP14 bs701tu has processor i3 6th gen @ 2.00GHz with 4GB RAM. It has TPM 2.0 and UEFI with secure boot enabled. Even after meeting all requrements I am getting error message that Windows11 won't run in your PC.Plz help me out.THANK YOU!...
  6. Unknown error msg

Unknown error msg: Dear All,Need your assistance here, refer to attached, I kept getting this message when I on the computer, cannot even install "adobe acrobat reader DC"Can you help please? Thank you very much...
  7. Unknown error msg

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Unknown error msg: Dear All,Need your assistance here, refer to attached, I kept getting this message when I on the computer, cannot even install "adobe acrobat reader DC"Can you help please? Thank you very much...
  8. error msg 0x8007001F-0x2000D

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    error msg 0x8007001F-0x2000D: I have an HP18 all-in-one. I can't download from an iso file. Do you have any solutions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-msg-0x8007001f-0x2000d/930d1af8-c5d8-4e55-a934-feda442c9b1f
  9. Error msg.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Error msg.: Had error msg. that my home computer was invaded accompanied by a terrible beeping sound. Requested I call a support number 855-523-5682. Is this a legitimate error or scam? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-msg/88f7afd0-ef57-4e29-8a7c-aa5a0a1ca6d1"
  10. Win 10 Error msg with Eudora

in Browsers and Email
    Win 10 Error msg with Eudora: When Eudora opens the msg "Eudora was unable to update the registry. Your default mail program has not been changed." It was suggested to put "DefaultMailTo=0" in the Eudora.ini file. Did this but the message still appears. Not a big deal, but annoying. Any other ideas?...