Windows 10: unknown error

Discus and support unknown error in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/492882534288326667/498666410189389845/image0.jpg?width=1083&height=446 [ATTACH] does anyone know what this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Jacksharkben, Oct 7, 2018.

1. unknown error

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/492882534288326667/498666410189389845/image0.jpg?width=1083&height=446

unknown error 78e9ecf3-e56e-4955-a1a5-88967e7e484f?upload=true.jpg

does anyone know what this means

:)

Jacksharkben, Oct 7, 2018
  2. Johnny.ts Win User

Unknown certificate expires every week

Hi,

• Where exactly you get this error “Unknown certificate expires”? at the taskbar besides the clock
    • Is your system connected to the Domain? Yes, but this only happes to 4 pcs, the rest 3.000 are working fine.

I followed your suggestion and posted the question at technet forums.

https://social.technet.microsoft.co...cate-expires-every-week?forum=w8itprosecurity

Johnny.ts, Oct 7, 2018
  3. DaveM121 Win User
    New Setup -Unknown Hard Error

Hi Parren, Usually, the System Warning: Unknown Hard Error is triggered by corrupted system’s files or registry entries . ..

At the top of that error dialog there should be a process or dll listed in the dialog header - what is listed there?

DaveM121, Oct 7, 2018
  4. Kem Mon Win User

unknown error

unknown USB device

Hi Ali,

To better assist you, kindly provide some more information regarding the issue:

• When did the issue start?

• Were there any changes made before the issue occurred?

• Were there any error messages?

• What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We suggest that you run the
    Hardware and Devices Troubleshooter
    and check if there are any changes. To run the
    Troubleshooter, follow these steps:

• On the search bar, type
      Troubleshooting
      and hit
      Enter.

• Choose
      Hardware and Sound.

• Click on
      Hardware and Devices
      to run the
      Troubleshooter.

We'll be waiting for any updates regarding this matter.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Oct 7, 2018
Thema:

unknown error

1. unknown error - Similar Threads - unknown error

2. How to insert document or image without getting an unknown error? - whiteboard

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to insert document or image without getting an unknown error? - whiteboard: Whenever I try to insert a document or an image into whiteboard, it gives me an "unknown error message" with this underneath:Whiteboard Correlation Id: 4624498b-5be9-40c8-89e7-f760bd98d5c82024-04-22T05:28:22.819ZHow can I fix this so I can insert images and documents into my...
  3. How to insert document or image without getting an unknown error? - whiteboard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to insert document or image without getting an unknown error? - whiteboard: Whenever I try to insert a document or an image into whiteboard, it gives me an "unknown error message" with this underneath:Whiteboard Correlation Id: 4624498b-5be9-40c8-89e7-f760bd98d5c82024-04-22T05:28:22.819ZHow can I fix this so I can insert images and documents into my...
  4. How to insert document or image without getting an unknown error? - whiteboard

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Attempting to purchase Single Incident Support and getting an unknown error.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Attempting to purchase Single Incident Support and getting an unknown error.: I have been trying to reach support for assistance with a GPO, everyone I have managed to get in touch with tells me that GPOs are out of their scope and directs me to the same phone number or support page. If I call the number I get told that I need to go online to open the...
  6. Attempting to purchase Single Incident Support and getting an unknown error.

Attempting to purchase Single Incident Support and getting an unknown error.: I have been trying to reach support for assistance with a GPO, everyone I have managed to get in touch with tells me that GPOs are out of their scope and directs me to the same phone number or support page. If I call the number I get told that I need to go online to open the...
  7. Unknown USB device keeps connecting/disconnecting. Error message code 43 every time

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Unknown USB device keeps connecting/disconnecting. Error message code 43 every time: Hi!For some time now I've been having this issue where a message pops up in the bottom right corner of my screen regarding an unkown USB device being connected/disconnected. As the message first pops up the device shows in the device manager, but then it dissapears shortly...
  8. Can someone help with me, sihost unknown hardware error.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can someone help with me, sihost unknown hardware error.: Can someone help with with my son's gaming PC. HE "supposedly" head butted his desktop laughing at a tiktok post. Yes I know that sounds bananas. But ever since, he has a black screen with error sihost "unknown hard error".. I tried following steps found online and nothing...
  9. Can someone help with me, sihost unknown hardware error.

Can someone help with me, sihost unknown hardware error.: Can someone help with with my son's gaming PC. HE "supposedly" head butted his desktop laughing at a tiktok post. Yes I know that sounds bananas. But ever since, he has a black screen with error sihost "unknown hard error".. I tried following steps found online and nothing...
  10. DISM ERROR 87; CHECKUP-IMAGE OPTION IS UNKNOWN

DISM ERROR 87; CHECKUP-IMAGE OPTION IS UNKNOWN: does anybody here could help me with this issue??sfc /scannow works absoulutely fine without any error.this all started when i closed prompt while DSM was retoring health, i closed vecause it was in 62.3% for sometime. since then the commands werent working. i have tried...