Windows 10: Unknown error?

Discus and support Unknown error? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; As of yesterday I've noticed an inconsistency with the GB free in my local disks; displaying 241 when earlier that day it stated 252. No downloads for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Daniel Wittman, Apr 17, 2019.

1. Unknown error?

As of yesterday I've noticed an inconsistency with the GB free in my local disks; displaying 241 when earlier that day it stated 252. No downloads for the day and the number didn't change when I deleted 5GB of data. Soon after, new errors appeared: file explorer not loading properly, other windows taking longer to load with information missing/omitted (file icons/sizes/sidebars not loaded etc), finally to a new message stating that the OS had failed. Today most things are fine, but, the display on This PC shows a change in the GB in the main disk I use; 258 to 257 as we speak. I'll attempt to scan with antivirus, but I doubt it will show anything and unfortunately I can't update Windows for some reason.

I am seriously freaking out this side. Advice required.

:)

Daniel Wittman, Apr 17, 2019
  2. Johnny.ts Win User

Unknown certificate expires every week

Hi,

• Where exactly you get this error “Unknown certificate expires”? at the taskbar besides the clock
    • Is your system connected to the Domain? Yes, but this only happes to 4 pcs, the rest 3.000 are working fine.

I followed your suggestion and posted the question at technet forums.

Unknown certificate expires every week

Johnny.ts, Apr 17, 2019
  3. DaveM121 Win User
    New Setup -Unknown Hard Error

Hi Parren, Usually, the System Warning: Unknown Hard Error is triggered by corrupted system’s files or registry entries . ..

At the top of that error dialog there should be a process or dll listed in the dialog header - what is listed there?

DaveM121, Apr 17, 2019
  4. Kem Mon Win User

Unknown error?

unknown USB device

Hi Ali,

To better assist you, kindly provide some more information regarding the issue:

• When did the issue start?

• Were there any changes made before the issue occurred?

• Were there any error messages?

• What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We suggest that you run the
    Hardware and Devices Troubleshooter
    and check if there are any changes. To run the
    Troubleshooter, follow these steps:

• On the search bar, type
      Troubleshooting
      and hit
      Enter.

• Choose
      Hardware and Sound.

• Click on
      Hardware and Devices
      to run the
      Troubleshooter.

We'll be waiting for any updates regarding this matter.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Apr 17, 2019
Thema:

Unknown error?

1. Unknown error? - Similar Threads - Unknown error

2. Can someone help with me, sihost unknown hardware error.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can someone help with me, sihost unknown hardware error.: Can someone help with with my son's gaming PC. HE "supposedly" head butted his desktop laughing at a tiktok post. Yes I know that sounds bananas. But ever since, he has a black screen with error sihost "unknown hard error".. I tried following steps found online and nothing...
  3. Can someone help with me, sihost unknown hardware error.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can someone help with me, sihost unknown hardware error.: Can someone help with with my son's gaming PC. HE "supposedly" head butted his desktop laughing at a tiktok post. Yes I know that sounds bananas. But ever since, he has a black screen with error sihost "unknown hard error".. I tried following steps found online and nothing...
  4. DISM ERROR 87; CHECKUP-IMAGE OPTION IS UNKNOWN

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DISM ERROR 87; CHECKUP-IMAGE OPTION IS UNKNOWN: does anybody here could help me with this issue??sfc /scannow works absoulutely fine without any error.this all started when i closed prompt while DSM was retoring health, i closed vecause it was in 62.3% for sometime. since then the commands werent working. i have tried...
  5. DISM ERROR 87; CHECKUP-IMAGE OPTION IS UNKNOWN

DISM ERROR 87; CHECKUP-IMAGE OPTION IS UNKNOWN: does anybody here could help me with this issue??sfc /scannow works absoulutely fine without any error.this all started when i closed prompt while DSM was retoring health, i closed vecause it was in 62.3% for sometime. since then the commands werent working. i have tried...
  6. Getting Unknown Hard error and unexpected parameter error on some apps and games crash with...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting Unknown Hard error and unexpected parameter error on some apps and games crash with...: So out of nowhere recently I haven't been able to run any games due to them closing/crashing as soon as they start loading. I tried updating the graphics driver but no change....
  7. Getting Unknown Hard error and unexpected parameter error on some apps and games crash with...

Getting Unknown Hard error and unexpected parameter error on some apps and games crash with...: So out of nowhere recently I haven't been able to run any games due to them closing/crashing as soon as they start loading. I tried updating the graphics driver but no change....
  8. Getting Unknown Hard error and unexpected parameter error on some apps and games crash with...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Windows not activating and shows some unknown error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows not activating and shows some unknown error: I purchased my laptop two years back and it was working fine but for a few months it has been showing that my windows is not activated. I have tried looking for solutions i cannot figure out where is my digital license or product key and could not find it i purchased it from...
  10. Windows not activating and shows some unknown error

Windows not activating and shows some unknown error: I purchased my laptop two years back and it was working fine but for a few months it has been showing that my windows is not activated. I have tried looking for solutions i cannot figure out where is my digital license or product key and could not find it i purchased it from...