Windows 10: Unknown executable in Taskmanger, Startup

Discus and support Unknown executable in Taskmanger, Startup in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; File: _890547251C3F37031E3838.exe Do I need this file? How do I remove this from Startup? I have searched regedit and can find no reference to... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by William Lucid, Jul 30, 2019.

1. Unknown executable in Taskmanger, Startup

File: _890547251C3F37031E3838.exe

Do I need this file?

How do I remove this from Startup?

I have searched regedit and can find no reference to file. Also searched with Agent Ransack and found no reference.''

William

:)

William Lucid, Jul 30, 2019
  2. Avedis53 Win User

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Jul 30, 2019
  3. The (DISK) in Taskmanger -- what is that ?

The (DISK) In taskmanger --- what does it refer to ?

What Is Taskmanger(DISK) and what does it mean That (DISK 100%)

how can I really fix it?

[ Mostafa ZayeD_], Jul 30, 2019
  4. Unknown executable in Taskmanger, Startup

Cannot launch Settings on startup menu

Hi Luky,

Thank you for posting your reply.

I suggest you to perform a Startup Repair by following the steps below.

• In the Lock screen, press/hold the shift key and click on power icon>restart.
    • Click on Troubleshoot>Advanced Options>Startup Repair and follow the prompts to start the Startup Repair.
    After the Startup Repair is complete, check for the status.

Regards

Eeshwar Kumar, Jul 30, 2019
Thema:

Unknown executable in Taskmanger, Startup

1. Unknown executable in Taskmanger, Startup - Similar Threads - Unknown executable Taskmanger

2. Unknown startup items

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Unknown startup items: Please help me removing these unknown startup items , I am confused about them . I think they are some type of malware or something else. : https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/unknown-startup-items/7ef1ebce-26b7-4249-9705-03f9342f3e53
  3. Startup looks for password to unknown account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Startup looks for password to unknown account: When I startup, Windows automatically tries to open an unknown account and tells me that the password is incorrect. I then select the other available user shown and enter my pin. When I go to Control Panel/User Accounts, the unknown account is not shown. To what account is it...
  4. Startup looks for password to unknown account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Startup looks for password to unknown account: When I startup, Windows automatically tries to open an unknown account and tells me that the password is incorrect. I then select the other available user shown and enter my pin. When I go to Control Panel/User Accounts, the unknown account is not shown. To what account is it...
  5. unknown files in startup tab

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    unknown files in startup tab: pls see this and tell what these files are and what should i do i am scared it virus or something its in startup tab in task manager and my pc is really slow these days idk its because of this or not...
  6. Unknown Startup Program

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Unknown Startup Program: I separated from an abusive partner against whom I have a restraining order. While we were together, he surveilled me and I am concerned that his has continued into the present. I am trying to look through my phone and computer for unknown and hidden programs. There is a...
  7. unknown "system32" cmd panel at startup

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    unknown "system32" cmd panel at startup: I have this unknown cmd panel at stratup. it doesnt show anything but empty black screen. my laptop got slower and slower recently and done almost everything for this problem. now I really wanna fix this cmd "problem". I know some programs that I downloaded may cause this but...
  8. Antimalware Service Executable Runs at Startup

Antimalware Service Executable Runs at Startup: The issue is Antimalware Service Executable starts automatically at startup and makes my system unresponsive for long time. I know that "Windows Defender" scans files in background to provide us real-time protection but I haven't downloaded or stored even a single new file. I...
  9. having problem with my taskmanger .

having problem with my taskmanger .: while i am opening my task manager its opening for few seconds and then closes automatically.And sometime it is showing cpu rate near about 100%.[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/having-problem-with-my-taskmanger/1ef630e0-9b7c-4853-bd63-20a0eec5db87
  10. Unknown startup program

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unknown startup program: I found a startup program named 1M3bia does anyone know what this is? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unknown-startup-program/097de273-c656-41b9-a91f-d46cd8976fc5"