Windows 10: Unknown File in OneDrive Causes Sharing Violation

Discus and support Unknown File in OneDrive Causes Sharing Violation in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have a file named .849C9593-D756-4E56-8D6E-42412F2A707B in my OneDrive folder. When I xcopy the files in OneDrive to an external drive it creates a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Paul Mayerowitz, Apr 15, 2021.

1. Unknown File in OneDrive Causes Sharing Violation

I have a file named .849C9593-D756-4E56-8D6E-42412F2A707B in my OneDrive folder. When I xcopy the files in OneDrive to an external drive it creates a sharing violation. What is this file and can I delete it?

:)

Paul Mayerowitz, Apr 15, 2021

2. sharing files

Hi Tracie,

If you would like to share files and folders, we suggest you to use OneDrive. Here are the

steps
    on how to Share OneDrive files and folders.

Let us know how that turned out for you.

Marilou Ser, Apr 15, 2021
  3. B. Parker Win User
    OneDrive Shared Folder not Sharing Files

I created a View-Only Shared OneDrive Folder with another person.

I have confirmed that this folder is visible on their OneDrive Account and was downloaded onto all their devices.

I then added files to the Folder, but the files themselves have not been shared. The files are visible in my account, on all my devices, but on their side, the Folder remains empty.

Did I miss a step?

P.S. - both of us are running Win10Pro with all the updates installed.

B. Parker, Apr 15, 2021
  4. Unknown File in OneDrive Causes Sharing Violation

OneDrive sharing help

Its should be indefinite. I have a shared folder with a friend of mine for about two years now. Is it automatically cutting off?

TheMailMan78, Apr 15, 2021
Thema:

Unknown File in OneDrive Causes Sharing Violation

1. Unknown File in OneDrive Causes Sharing Violation - Similar Threads - Unknown File OneDrive

2. Onedrive file sharing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Onedrive file sharing: Good Morning,Is anyone experiencing issues when a file is shared in Teams from Onedrive and unable to see who the file has been shared with and change access.I have Users that can no longer see these options in Onedrive but can for files shared more than 3 weeks ago.Please...
  3. Onedrive, share unknown

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Onedrive, share unknown: With the Onedrive app I have an unknown contact in 'shared data' who shares an image folder (3,5GB) with me and with many others. I think it is malware and I deleted it directly without opening it. Was this folder already on my cloud or is it just a link to the owner?...
  4. OneDrive Shared Folder not Sharing Files

OneDrive Shared Folder not Sharing Files: I created a View-Only Shared OneDrive Folder with another person. I have confirmed that this folder is visible on their OneDrive Account and was downloaded onto all their devices. I then added files to the Folder, but the files themselves have not been shared. The files...
  5. OneDrive Shared Folder & Files

OneDrive Shared Folder & Files: I can't find the answer anywhere unfortunately. I must be doing something wrong.... I am moving from Google Drive to OneDrive and don't find this easy to do in OneDrive. How can I set a folder to non-editable, always shared without have to do it each and every time? I...
  6. Sharing onedrive files

Sharing onedrive files: Why cant I share a link to my OneDrive files and folders? The menu item is missing from my OneDrive https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sharing-onedrive-files/e8ab449c-efb1-442b-8c17-6ba03f6d3e04"
  7. Sharing violation

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Sharing violation: I have Flexi I am working with and when I try and import a picture I took from my files it tells me cannot save sharing violation. Anyone know how I can fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sharing-violation/a54e458f-9e7b-434c-9314-8cc80d654bb8"
  8. how to share printers as sharing files OneDrive

how to share printers as sharing files OneDrive: how to share printers as sharing files OneDrive https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-share-printers-as-sharing-files-onedrive/9c63e524-9b20-416e-a350-fdbe2c8567a4"
  9. File sharing Office files on OneDrive

File sharing Office files on OneDrive: I have a .docx file I created using Office 365 Home on a Win 10 Pro 64 bit system (ComputerA). I shared the file, within Word, to a user on Computer B, also running Win 10 Pro, Office 365 Home. The eMail with the share info was sent from Computer A and received on Computer...
  10. Share OneDrive Files and Folders

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Share OneDrive Files and Folders: How to: Share OneDrive Files and Folders How to Share Your OneDrive Files and Folders [img] Information You can easily save your files to OneDrive and get to them from any device, like your Windows 10 PC, Windows 10 tablet, or Windows 10 Mobile phone. You can use...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 849C9593-D756-4E56-8D6E-42412F2A707B solucion onedrive