Windows 10: Unknown file on hard disk

Discus and support Unknown file on hard disk in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I have a file on hard disk. The name of the file is frightfuldrinkpgroom.exe. What is this file?... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by bobishappy, Oct 11, 2019.

1. Unknown file on hard disk

I have a file on hard disk. The name of the file is frightfuldrinkpgroom.exe. What is this file?

:)

bobishappy, Oct 11, 2019

2. External Hard disk contents are not visible.

Hi Pranoti,

For us to narrow down your concern with your external hard disk, we would like to know the following:

• Were there any changes made on your computer prior to the issue (e.g., updates, software installation)?
    • To make sure that we have not missed on anything, what troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Do you hear any clicking sound when connecting your hard disk?

In the meantime, we suggest that you update all your device driver.

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, Oct 11, 2019
  3. Hamidi44 Win User
    Hard drive to RAW and unknown disk

Hello everyone. Would like to thank you for spending time on you and wanting to help me.I have tried many programs to do recovery but none of them help and almost none of them can see the disk. I upload 3 pictures, 2 from different programs and one from windows disk manager. and my daughter 9 months of ageGreetings Hamidi

Unknown file on hard disk [​IMG]

Hamidi44, Oct 11, 2019
  4. DaveM121 Win User

Unknown file on hard disk

New Setup -Unknown Hard Error

Hi Parren, Usually, the System Warning: Unknown Hard Error is triggered by corrupted system’s files or registry entries . ..

At the top of that error dialog there should be a process or dll listed in the dialog header - what is listed there?

DaveM121, Oct 11, 2019
Thema:

Unknown file on hard disk

1. Unknown file on hard disk - Similar Threads - Unknown file hard

2. External Hard Disk WD Elements Not Working /Unknown - Not Initialized/

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    External Hard Disk WD Elements Not Working /Unknown - Not Initialized/: Hello,My Laptop is not showing the drive for External Hard Disk WD Elements in "My PC". I only show the existing Drives C and D system partitioned ones. But the Hard Disk is identified by "Devices and Printers" under Elements 10B8 - When I click on Properties and then...
  3. External Hard Disk WD Elements Not Working /Unknown - Not Initialized/

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    External Hard Disk WD Elements Not Working /Unknown - Not Initialized/: Hello,My Laptop is not showing the drive for External Hard Disk WD Elements in "My PC". I only show the existing Drives C and D system partitioned ones. But the Hard Disk is identified by "Devices and Printers" under Elements 10B8 - When I click on Properties and then...
  4. External Hard Disk WD Elements Not Working /Unknown - Not Initialized/

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. New Hard Disk unknown and not initialized + slow boot time

New Hard Disk unknown and not initialized + slow boot time: Hi, i want to apologize in advance for my spelling if some mistakes occur but english is not my first language. I recently bought a new secondary hd wd blue 1tb 7200rpm 64mb cache 3.5", i connected the sata cable to the motherboard, connected the psu cable and booted the...
  6. Unknown files on my hard drive partition

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unknown files on my hard drive partition: I have got some bizarre dll, exe, etc files on My New Volume: E Partition of Hard drive which was empty out of nowhere. Can anyone Please tell what are these files about? Are they important? What should I do to them? Is there any problem in my PC?[ATTACH]...
  7. unknown, Not initialize, unallocated external hard disk want to initialize

unknown, Not initialize, unallocated external hard disk want to initialize: I wanted to initialize unknown, unallocated,not initialize external hard disk, but when I go to disk manager and try to initialize the message pop up "Virtual disk manager access denied". Secondly, drive do not have any letter, and I CAN'T to assign letter to drive in...
  8. Unknown Hard Error

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unknown Hard Error: Unknown Hard Error crashes cam program Tried trouble shooter no luck Tried msconfig no start up items no luck ran cam program crashed anyway with no start up items updater trouble shooter says update are there and fixed but doesn't load any...
  9. Hard drive to RAW and unknown disk

Hard drive to RAW and unknown disk: my hard drive changed to raw, and now do not look in windows! In the data manager, I can see that it exists. unknown disk no initiated! I can not format it and can not change partition or do anything else? I have tried many programs, mini tools two but it's coming nowhere! is...
  10. Unknown Hard Error

in Windows 10 Support
    Unknown Hard Error: Hi All, I have been trying to resolve various issues with W10 (see other posts) and have been trying to use Safe mode to rule out possible configuration abnormalities. However, on both of my test machines, I get an error dialog titled: explorer.exe - System Warning...