Windows 10: Unknown File

Discus and support Unknown File in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; hey can somebody tell me what is this file usage of ?? is that is virus? bcz its created when i installed gameloop. i found it in C:\Windows\tracing... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Shekhuuuu, Nov 5, 2020.

1. Shekhuuuu Win User

Unknown File

hey can somebody tell me what is this file usage of ?? is that is virus? bcz its created when i installed gameloop.

i found it in C:\Windows\tracing

RASCUSTOM.BIN

RASEAP.BIN

RASSSTP.BIN

VPNIKE.BIN

VPNPLUGIN.BIN

im new here btw.

:)

Shekhuuuu, Nov 5, 2020

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Nov 5, 2020
  3. X800 GTO2 = Unknown Device

I flashed the BIOS on my X800 GTO2 last night and it is listed in the Device Manager as an Unknown Device. Is this normal?

blsnelling, Nov 5, 2020
  4. Unknown File

unknown files in my documents

In This PC>Documents I find 2 unknown files listed. Both state: modified: 5/26/2020 and type: File Folder

titles are: 'Hp Reg Backup' and 'Wureset windows'. What are these 2 files and should they remain on my PC?

klaro 1590, Nov 5, 2020
Thema:

Unknown File

1. Unknown File - Similar Threads - Unknown File

2. Account Unknown Under File Permissions / also TrustedInstaller

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Account Unknown Under File Permissions / also TrustedInstaller: For anyone who gets stuck with not being able to Delete a Folder or File due to an oddball User such as S-1-5 etc, or even TrustedInstaller, here is the process to follow. You will typically come across it when you see a User called S-1-5- xxxx etc. or something similar to...
  3. Account Unknown Under File Permissions / also TrustedInstaller

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Account Unknown Under File Permissions / also TrustedInstaller: For anyone who gets stuck with not being able to Delete a Folder or File due to an oddball User such as S-1-5 etc, or even TrustedInstaller, here is the process to follow. You will typically come across it when you see a User called S-1-5- xxxx etc. or something similar to...
  4. Account Unknown Under File Permissions / also TrustedInstaller

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Unknown file won't delete in C:\ProgramData

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unknown file won't delete in C:\ProgramData: I found a hidden file named 11aa-27B9C597AD296D2F.log in C:\ProgramData and can't delete it. It appears to be some kind of office document. There is also related hidden documents in the C:\ named 1a-27B9C597AD296D2F.log, invoice-27B9C597AD296D2F.txt, and...
  6. Unknown file won't delete in C:\ProgramData

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unknown file won't delete in C:\ProgramData: I found a hidden file named 11aa-27B9C597AD296D2F.log in C:\ProgramData and can't delete it. It appears to be some kind of office document. There is also related hidden documents in the C:\ named 1a-27B9C597AD296D2F.log, invoice-27B9C597AD296D2F.txt, and...
  7. Unknown file won't delete in C:\ProgramData

8. Found random characters in 3 unknown users account in regedit. Only file where this...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Found random characters in 3 unknown users account in regedit. Only file where this...: I am confused why these 3 accounts are here https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/found-random-characters-in-3-unknown-users-account/43111b5c-0c0e-48d0-aca6-5890d8eae30a
  9. Found random characters in 3 unknown users account in regedit. Only file where this...

Found random characters in 3 unknown users account in regedit. Only file where this...: I am confused why these 3 accounts are here https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/found-random-characters-in-3-unknown-users-account/43111b5c-0c0e-48d0-aca6-5890d8eae30a
  10. Found random characters in 2 unknown users account in regedit. Only file where this...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Found random characters in 2 unknown users account in regedit. Only file where this...: I am confused why these accounts are here and what the foreign language is? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/found-random-characters-in-2-unknown-users-account/43111b5c-0c0e-48d0-aca6-5890d8eae30a