Windows 10: unknown files taken place in my pc

Discus and support unknown files taken place in my pc in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; i dont know how but when i opened the pc some unknown files had taken place in my pc and em unable to delete them they are in huge numbersit says... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by IslahMulla, May 18, 2020.

1. unknown files taken place in my pc

i dont know how but when i opened the pc some unknown files had taken place in my pc and em unable to delete them they are in huge numbersit says access is denied the file is not accessible please help me fast

:)

IslahMulla, May 18, 2020
  2. bruinator Win User

steps taken for infected Pc's.

I was hoping someone could give me a list of step by step instructions you use as a guide to clean virus, malware...etc. so I can keep my PC clean if it gets infected.

thx

bruinator, May 18, 2020
  3. Extracting Zip Files

Thanks pyramid10 for your contribution, I ensured that the steps taken and the source and destination folders were the same, in the using zip7 as suggested by BunnyJ resolved all issues for me.
    I am the first to admit that I am a long long way from understanding the intricacies of computers and if truth be told I am now to old anyway to absorb much information.
    Cheers.

croydonian, May 18, 2020
  4. pyramid10 Win User

unknown files taken place in my pc

Extracting Zip Files

Are the step-by-step processes identical? That is, the folder extracted from and the folder extracted to belong to the same hierarchical file system structure. If they are, that suggests mildly the Cumulative Update left an electron or two out of place.

pyramid10, May 18, 2020
Thema:

unknown files taken place in my pc

1. unknown files taken place in my pc - Similar Threads - unknown files taken

2. Windows 11 backupping Data to unknown place.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 backupping Data to unknown place.: Hello Microsoft Community,I work a lot with images, photos and other pictures. Whenever I import a bunch of those my desktop icons all get a circular green icon with an arrow inside on the bottom. After that it changes to a brown file box on the bottom right.I have OneDrive...
  3. Windows 11 backupping Data to unknown place.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 backupping Data to unknown place.: Hello Microsoft Community,I work a lot with images, photos and other pictures. Whenever I import a bunch of those my desktop icons all get a circular green icon with an arrow inside on the bottom. After that it changes to a brown file box on the bottom right.I have OneDrive...
  4. unknown files in my system

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    unknown files in my system: I cant find what files / programs occupies my system. Now, the system is almost full even though I havent save anything on it and I didnt do download much on the computer. I use this machine for emails and browsing only so it should not occupy the storage much....
  5. unknown files in my system

in Windows 10 Gaming
    unknown files in my system: I cant find what files / programs occupies my system. Now, the system is almost full even though I havent save anything on it and I didnt do download much on the computer. I use this machine for emails and browsing only so it should not occupy the storage much....
  6. unknown files in my system

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. My PC was taken over by the Indians

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My PC was taken over by the Indians: Hello. Please don't judge my name but, I woke up today, unable to log into my PC. Every Time it booted on, I couldn't access my stuff due to a mode that prevented me from accessing and saving any files/changes. I tracked my device, and I don't know how I have TWO PCs but, one...
  8. unknown files in my documents

unknown files in my documents: In This PC>Documents I find 2 unknown files listed. Both state: modified: 5/26/2020 and type: File Folder titles are: 'Hp Reg Backup' and 'Wureset windows'. What are these 2 files and should they remain on my PC?...
  9. Unknown file in Windows/SysWow64 directory. Is my PC hacked?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Unknown file in Windows/SysWow64 directory. Is my PC hacked?: I am running on latest Windows 10 Home Version. When I ran Norton Power Eraser, it identified a file named "nddcf.cmd" in the directory C://Windows/SysWow64/. No anti-virus detected it Kaspersky, MalwareBytes, ESET. However, when I ran Norton Power User, its threat level as...
  10. unknown files took place in pc

unknown files took place in pc: I don't know how but some unknown files had taken place in my pc I don't know from where did they came from...I had already tried each and every best soln for this advised by ur advisors but couldn't solve this problem...this has already taken a lot of memory in my pc..as you...