Windows 10: unknown files took place in pc

Discus and support unknown files took place in pc in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I don't know how but some unknown files had taken place in my pc I don't know from where did they came from...I had already tried each and every best... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by IslahMulla, May 19, 2020.

1. unknown files took place in pc

I don't know how but some unknown files had taken place in my pc I don't know from where did they came from...I had already tried each and every best soln for this advised by ur advisors but couldn't solve this problem...this has already taken a lot of memory in my pc..as you could see I am not able to delete some of those …..please help

unknown files took place in pc a682e38e-7e7c-47b5-9940-8d0a9bd06d53?upload=true.png unknown files took place in pc 10f681d0-760a-439e-897e-03ea1884c374?upload=true.png

:)

IslahMulla, May 19, 2020

2. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, May 19, 2020
  3. pyramid10 Win User
    Extracting Zip Files

Are the step-by-step processes identical? That is, the folder extracted from and the folder extracted to belong to the same hierarchical file system structure. If they are, that suggests mildly the Cumulative Update left an electron or two out of place.

pyramid10, May 19, 2020
  4. Bree Win User

unknown files took place in pc

Unknown user

<Okänd kontakt> is just Swedish for <Unknown contact>

When an unknown account is listed in permissions it's usually due to the file or folder having had permissions for a user account on this PC that has since been deleted. Or, if the drive is an external drive that is used by several machines, an account that exists on another PC.

Either way, as the unknown user doesn't exist on this PC then having it listed in permissions doesn't grant access to any account that actually exists.

Thema:

unknown files took place in pc

1. unknown files took place in pc - Similar Threads - unknown files took

2. Unknown device took over my Microsoft Teams meeting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unknown device took over my Microsoft Teams meeting: Hello there Yesterday I joined a Microsoft teams meeting using my MacBook. An hour into the meeting, I was “kicked out” as the meeting my log in was transferred to another device.I had all my other devices with me my mobile phone of which Teams was on offload mode on it hence...
  3. Unknown device took over my Microsoft Teams meeting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unknown device took over my Microsoft Teams meeting: Hello there Yesterday I joined a Microsoft teams meeting using my MacBook. An hour into the meeting, I was “kicked out” as the meeting my log in was transferred to another device.I had all my other devices with me my mobile phone of which Teams was on offload mode on it hence...
  4. Unknown device took over my Microsoft Teams meeting

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Windows 11 backupping Data to unknown place.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 backupping Data to unknown place.: Hello Microsoft Community,I work a lot with images, photos and other pictures. Whenever I import a bunch of those my desktop icons all get a circular green icon with an arrow inside on the bottom. After that it changes to a brown file box on the bottom right.I have OneDrive...
  6. Windows 11 backupping Data to unknown place.

Windows 11 backupping Data to unknown place.: Hello Microsoft Community,I work a lot with images, photos and other pictures. Whenever I import a bunch of those my desktop icons all get a circular green icon with an arrow inside on the bottom. After that it changes to a brown file box on the bottom right.I have OneDrive...
  7. Unknown file...

Unknown file...: A beautiful day, I started to unhide protected system files yo see what's wrong in the or not. Then I spotted a file.Name: WinPEpgeFile type: System FileTail name: .sysReal size: 512MBSize on disk: -I just have a question: What is that file and can I delete it?...
  8. Unknown File

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Unknown File: hey can somebody tell me what is this file usage of ?? is that is virus? bcz its created when i installed gameloop. i found it in C:\Windows\tracing RASCUSTOM.BIN RASEAP.BIN RASSSTP.BIN VPNIKE.BIN VPNPLUGIN.BIN im new here btw....
  9. How to know that Windows Automatic Maintenance took place?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How to know that Windows Automatic Maintenance took place?: My system is neither dead nor lacking in performance, but if there is such a service I just want to try it out and see the outcome. I am talking about the 'Windows Automatic Maintenance'. I scheduled it for 8:00 am today, but don't know if it actually happened. I woke up...
  10. unknown files taken place in my pc

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    unknown files taken place in my pc: i dont know how but when i opened the pc some unknown files had taken place in my pc and em unable to delete them they are in huge numbersit says access is denied the file is not accessible please help me fast...