Windows 10: Unknown ghost device in device manager under Universal controller device keep reappearing...

Discus and support Unknown ghost device in device manager under Universal controller device keep reappearing... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi there, Around 3 weeks ago I start getting annoying warnings that a "USB device" was disconnected and reconnected and as time moved on it kept... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by lalaD1, Apr 10, 2022.

1. lalaD1 Win User

Unknown ghost device in device manager under Universal controller device keep reappearing...

Hi there, Around 3 weeks ago I start getting annoying warnings that a "USB device" was disconnected and reconnected and as time moved on it kept increasing,Looking on the Device manager under Universal controller devices I found an Unknown Device that don't belong to anything, and removing it and its duplicates manually or with "set devmgr_show_nonpresent_devices=1" and Show hidden devices option in CMD/Device manager didn't helped since the system will just scan for it again and readd it in less than 10 mins and disabling it didn't helped ofc,From what I've read on similar cases it could be

:)

lalaD1, Apr 10, 2022

2. X800 GTO2 = Unknown Device

I flashed the BIOS on my X800 GTO2 last night and it is listed in the Device Manager as an Unknown Device. Is this normal?

blsnelling, Apr 10, 2022
  3. TorreyE Win User
    Unknown device problem

It's looking like the

I am most grateful for your advice. It's looking like the Intel management engine device is the culprit, but I don't seem to be able to replace it.

When I went into device manager properties/Details/Hardware Ids for the unknown device I got this
    ACPI\NTN0530
    *NTN0530

When I googled those, I didn't find much that made any sense to me, so I located, downloaded and ran as administrator the update for the Intel management engine device. I got this:
    *39058-0aba20f195ca3e16fb2c2cc9aae15d8a.jpg*

Oooops, sorry it is so small. What the error message says is that "the setup program failed to start one or more application processes. Setup will exit."

Where do you suggest I go from here? Can I get there from here?

TorreyE, Apr 10, 2022
  4. Unknown ghost device in device manager under Universal controller device keep reappearing...

Ghost Devices in 20H2 Device Manager

Enlighten me...

My list -

Unknown ghost device in device manager under Universal controller device keep reappearing... [​IMG]

OldNavyGuy, Apr 10, 2022
Thema:

Unknown ghost device in device manager under Universal controller device keep reappearing...

1. Unknown ghost device in device manager under Universal controller device keep reappearing... - Similar Threads - Unknown ghost device

2. Unknown ghost device in device manager under Universal controller device keep reappearing...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unknown ghost device in device manager under Universal controller device keep reappearing...: Hi there, Around 3 weeks ago I start getting annoying warnings that a "USB device" was disconnected and reconnected and as time moved on it kept increasing,Looking on the Device manager under Universal controller devices I found an Unknown Device that don't belong to...
  3. Unknown devices in Device Manager?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Unknown devices in Device Manager?: The thing is that there are unknown devices in Device Manager.Like the following screenshots.the "Xvd" things, Note: When you activate hidden drivers, There's a lot of them.And the PnP monitors....
  4. Unknown device in device manager

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Unknown device in device manager: I found an unknown device in device manager. I would like to deactivate it just to be safe as I don't know what it is and I don't seem to need it anyway, but is this the best thing to do? submitted by /u/piisfour [link] [comments]...
  5. Ghost Devices in 20H2 Device Manager

Ghost Devices in 20H2 Device Manager: Why are there a bunch of ghost devices in 20H2 when I show hidden devices in Device Manager? Some of those ghost devices are floppy drives and controllers, PS/2 mouse and keyboard, two COM ports, IDE controllers, Intel 82371AB/EB IDE bus master controller, a bunch of...
  6. device manager ghosts

device manager ghosts: This has probably been asked before but I was checking my device manager to see if everthing was working right and turned on show hidden devices. It showed a number of duplicates and drives ghosted. a couple were from when I was combining some usb drives and another for a...
  7. device manager ghosts

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    device manager ghosts: This has probably been asked before but I was checking my device manager to see if everthing was working right and turned on show hidden devices. It showed a number of duplicates and drives ghosted. a couple were from when I was combining some usb drives and another for a...
  8. Unknown Devices showing in Device Manager under Other Devices category

Unknown Devices showing in Device Manager under Other Devices category: Hi All, On My Windows 10 Desktop, I am seeing few unknown devices in the Device Manager under Other Devices category. Please help me understand and know which are these devices for. Shown in the image attachment: [img] These devices are confusing, especially Nokia Obex...
  9. Network devices listed under Unknown in Device Manager

Network devices listed under Unknown in Device Manager: I have a Dell Inspiron M731R laptop upgraded from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10 Home 64-Bit that suddenly quit connecting to the home network. Was using wireless, so switched to an Ethernet cable, but still no luck. I just discovered that ALL of the network-related devices are...
  10. unknown device in device manager

unknown device in device manager: Hey guys , I thought I might ask here as I don't seems to be getting a solution on Dells forum . Unknown device ACPI\CPL0002\2&DABA3FF&0 is showing up with a clean install of windows 10 pro on a dell alienware 13 ,2015 model . Any ideas what this is ? Everything is...