Windows 10: Unknown hard error

Discus and support Unknown hard error in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello Today (7/12/2018) 12:45 am i finish update of my laptop, as it is auto update everytime. As it asked for a reatart option i clicked later to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by vijayrajNarayanan, Dec 6, 2018.

1. Unknown hard error

Hello

Today (7/12/2018) 12:45 am i finish update of my laptop, as it is auto update everytime. As it asked for a reatart option i clicked later to restart . After my study time i restated it and the laptop was not working properly after that.

I had arranged my icond and had files in my desktop, but now deaktop is blank. I van see the recycle bin on deaktop but cannot oppen it , same in task bar i can see windows , but i cannot open it even.

After a long booting time of 20 mins , it open with the same background as how it was . But i cannot operate or explore the task bar

i cannot open settings or i cannot see network option or nesasaary things

to reatart or shut down i have to get task manager by alt+cntrl+del

can someone please help me with this

:)

vijayrajNarayanan, Dec 6, 2018
  2. DaveM121 Win User

New Setup -Unknown Hard Error

Hi Parren, Usually, the System Warning: Unknown Hard Error is triggered by corrupted system’s files or registry entries . ..

At the top of that error dialog there should be a process or dll listed in the dialog header - what is listed there?

DaveM121, Dec 6, 2018
  3. Louie Del Win User
    DDE Server Window: explorer.exe - System Warning: Unknown Hard Error

Hi Samar,

The Unknown Hard Error is usually caused by corrupted or incorrectly configured system files, registry error due to a recent software change or a malware infection. Regarding this issue with the error message, we’d like to know if
    you’re getting it also with your Windows Explorer.

Also, we’d like to confirm the result after making some changes on the registry keys and if you already tried the suggested troubleshooting steps on this thread.

We hope to hear from you soon

Louie Del, Dec 6, 2018
  4. Unknown hard error

DDE Server Window: explorer.exe - System Warning: Unknown Hard Error

Hi,

Based on your concern, it appears that the Unknown Hard Error that's popping on your screen affects the performance of your computer. This may happen if some of your computer items got compromised.

To help us isolate the issue, kindly provide us the following information for us to eventually come up with the best resolution.

• What changes have you made prior to this issue?
    • When did you encounter the error message? Is it when you are running a particular program or when opening files?

For initial troubleshooting, we suggest that you run the System File Checker tool to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files.

Let me share with you the article found on this
    link
    to give you a walk-through in using it. Make sure to follow the steps under the Windows 10 section.

Let us know how it goes.

Jhessica Sur, Dec 6, 2018
Thema:

Unknown hard error

1. Unknown hard error - Similar Threads - Unknown hard error

2. Sihost.exe Unknown hard error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sihost.exe Unknown hard error: Seen that my computer auto restarted and booted with an error saying "Unknown hard error" I've tried to fix it using many different websites but what my biggest problem is, is that whenever it boots my Keyboard and Mouse don't work. They don't do anything, Ctrl + alt + Del,...
  3. Sihost.exe Unknown hard error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sihost.exe Unknown hard error: Seen that my computer auto restarted and booted with an error saying "Unknown hard error" I've tried to fix it using many different websites but what my biggest problem is, is that whenever it boots my Keyboard and Mouse don't work. They don't do anything, Ctrl + alt + Del,...
  4. Sihost.exe Unknown Hard Error

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Sihost.exe Unknown Hard Error: My friend has meet this error when he try to login to his pc. He tried many solutions from other forum post but it didnt work. Are there have any solutions to fix this problem?...
  5. sihost.exe unknown hard error

in Windows 10 Customization
    sihost.exe unknown hard error: Hello, yesterday I started encountering a strange error. Out of the blue, my PC just shutdown, no blue screen, no nothing, and when I tried to open it, after the login screen, I got the sihost.exe unknown hard error. I tried the following: start PC in safe mode didn't work,...
  6. Silhost.exe - Unknown Hard Error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Silhost.exe - Unknown Hard Error: This error has recently come up on my screen just simply after trying to boot up the computer. I can log in to my user but from there, the screen goes black with some flashing. I cant acess start or command prompt. I cant run any new tasks via task manager because the screen...
  7. Unknown hard error

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unknown hard error: Hi, My laptop had been perfectly fine all day yesterday, but when I went to watch TV on it in the evening the screen suddenly went all blue and it started coming up with “Unknown hard error”. I tried a couple of suggested solutions like pressing Windows + R (suggested by...
  8. fix unknown hard error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    fix unknown hard error: How can I fix unknown hard error? Failed windows 10 update,error 0x80070057 getting black screen, mouse cursor only https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fix-unknown-hard-error/78e571d8-28a2-40ca-9e5e-85a37fc80a66
  9. Unknown Hard Error

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unknown Hard Error: Unknown Hard Error crashes cam program Tried trouble shooter no luck Tried msconfig no start up items no luck ran cam program crashed anyway with no start up items updater trouble shooter says update are there and fixed but doesn't load any...
  10. Unknown Hard Error

in Windows 10 Support
    Unknown Hard Error: Hi All, I have been trying to resolve various issues with W10 (see other posts) and have been trying to use Safe mode to rule out possible configuration abnormalities. However, on both of my test machines, I get an error dialog titled: explorer.exe - System Warning...