Windows 10: Unknown Holiday Calendars Account in Email & Accounts

Discus and support Unknown Holiday Calendars Account in Email & Accounts in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hello, I noticed under Settings in Email & Accounts, an account named “HolidayCalendars_A008892-079B-4911-BCCB-8E046D03...”. I don’t know where... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by SR2020, Jul 23, 2020.

1. SR2020 Win User

Unknown Holiday Calendars Account in Email & Accounts

Hello,

I noticed under Settings in Email & Accounts, an account named “HolidayCalendars_A008892-079B-4911-BCCB-8E046D03...”.

I don’t know where this account came from, as I did not add it. I noticed it after I completed the Windows 10, version 2004 update but it may have been there before the update.

I have checked my windows account for unsual sign in activity but everything seems to be in order with no unusual activity. Out of precuation I deleted and removed the account from my PC and changed my windows account password.

Can someone please explain what the account was?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

:)

SR2020, Jul 23, 2020

2. account holiday calendar

Dear everyone,

I found out holiday calendar account in my 950 xl's email, calendar, and contacts besides my outlook account, I do not know what it is,

please give me some info.

thanks

ductrungdt, Aug 4, 2020
  3. newtekie1 Win User
    Unauthorized Emails from my account?

It is more than likely that your email account was hacked, either by a virus sniffing your password, or just simply hacked.

Either way, change your password on your email account. Unfortunately the damage by already be done. They already have your contact list and your email address associated with that contact list. There is nothing stopping them from sending out emails using their own SMTP servers to everyone on your contact list and claiming the emails are from your email address. They don't actually have to have access to your yahoo account or even any yahoo server to send emails to people that come from your address.

newtekie1, Aug 4, 2020
  4. Unknown Holiday Calendars Account in Email & Accounts

email account hacked. please help

Also may I suggest you change email accounts to one of the following.....

Gmail
    Outlook

The reason is they both use "Step two verification". This style of verification means even if a hacker gets your password they cannot log in to your account. You see every time someone try's to log in that hasn't been verified you will get a text or a phone call giving you a final code to log in. Its very easy and simple to setup also. The great thing is once you setup your Email application with a specific "application password" from that account you never have to log in again AND your account is protected from being logged in from foreign entities.

I like the new outlook personally however Gmail is also damn good. Gmail also has an IP tracker that allows you to see WHERE the account has been logged in from. Anyway let us know if you wanna change over and have any questions. We will be happy to help and welcome to TPU!

TheMailMan78, Aug 4, 2020
Thema:

Unknown Holiday Calendars Account in Email & Accounts

1. Unknown Holiday Calendars Account in Email & Accounts - Similar Threads - Unknown Holiday Calendars

2. unknown email account on my win 11 user account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    unknown email account on my win 11 user account: Hi. i have got some intruder in form of maleware or what ever on my pc.It has rubbed a lot of things from my pc. it used my email account and chaned my gaming account. but mail problem it is still in my pc and cannot get rid of it on my win acount, as you can see it has an...
  3. unknown email account on my win 11 user account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    unknown email account on my win 11 user account: Hi. i have got some intruder in form of maleware or what ever on my pc.It has rubbed a lot of things from my pc. it used my email account and chaned my gaming account. but mail problem it is still in my pc and cannot get rid of it on my win acount, as you can see it has an...
  4. Account Unknown

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Account Unknown: What are all these account unkowns? Also they only show up on files in the download folder.[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/account-unknown/adac6f72-1485-4aa5-90cd-2391eda1d96e
  5. Unknown account

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Unknown account: [IMG]1st account shown on the bottom left corner is my account but i don't know from where did the 2nd account came. I can't even remove it. Kindly guide me on how to remove it....
  6. couldn't fetch the holiday calendar

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    couldn't fetch the holiday calendar: In windows 10, I just can add the NBA calendar, but not holiday calendar. Why?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/couldnt-fetch-the-holiday-calendar/ab02342b-31f4-41a4-9f44-d1296dd333fe
  7. Win 10 calendar with holidays

Win 10 calendar with holidays: My laptop's calendar lists US holidays, but my desktop does not and I'm completely baffled as to why. They're both running the public version of Windows 10 Home with all current updates. FWIW I have two other desktops with Insider builds 19624 and their calendars don't show...
  8. Cannot add a email account, calendar

Cannot add a email account, calendar: Hi I cannot add email account hotmail, yaho,.googleto my window. What is wrong? I lick on add but the dialog box keeps closing..it is not activated.Pls advise.Thanks...
  9. unknown account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    unknown account: Via Windows Store I downloaded and installed "Persons" (in Dutch: Personen) everything works fine (can add, edit and delete persons,..) but on opening I see an error message "Failed Synchronisation on 1 account" Selecting this I see a button "Repair Account" Clicking this...
  10. Calendar holidays for different countries

Calendar holidays for different countries: I changed my location to US so I can use Cortana but now when I open calendar app I see only US Holidays and not for my country where I live. Is there any hidden option or way to customize calendar to show holidays for any country ? 14357

Users found this page by searching for:

1. holiday calendars account

2. What is holiday calendar account