Windows 10: Unknown Icon after several days

Discus and support Unknown Icon after several days in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi guys! I don't know if this is the correct section for this but if not, please move this to the proper one. here's my problem. after several... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by 4hya, Sep 6, 2015.

1. 4hya Win User

Unknown Icon after several days

Hi guys!

I don't know if this is the correct section for this but if not, please move this to the proper one.

here's my problem.

after several days of using Win10, my icons for some files turns into the one attached, so far, the affected files are...

1. media files(mp3,mp4,mov,avi,etc) that are linked to MPC-x64, but when I set MPC-x86 as default, it fixes the icon.
    2. UltraISO files.
    3. ZIP and RAR files.

System is Win10 x64 Enterprise, UEFI mode

it's quite annoying to see these icons and can't find the solution on google since I don't know how to address this abnormality.

Thank you

:)

4hya, Sep 6, 2015

2. N96 v12 firmware replacement - Any Ideas?

It is unknown as nokia does not announce updates in advance.

It is rumoured to be due very soon but that could mean a day, week, month or several months.

psychomania---01, Sep 6, 2015
  3. Entegy Win User
    purchased app has disappeared after several days of use

If the Zune software is not reinstalling the app, go to the app's page on the Marketplace
    on the phone and tap "Buy" or "Install" at which point you'll see a message saying "You've already purchased this app. Download again?"

Entegy, Sep 6, 2015
  4. 4hya Win User

up, anybody experiencing this problem?

4hya, Sep 7, 2015
Thema:

1. Unknown Icon after several days - Similar Threads - Unknown Icon several

2. Several Unknown Login Attempts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Several Unknown Login Attempts: I've been getting several Microsoft "single use code" emails off and on since Jan 21st., and checked my security info. I noticed failed several attempts to the tune of every couple minutes for several hours involving a "incorrect password" and they were all associated with...
  3. Several Unknown Login Attempts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Several Unknown Login Attempts: I've been getting several Microsoft "single use code" emails off and on since Jan 21st., and checked my security info. I noticed failed several attempts to the tune of every couple minutes for several hours involving a "incorrect password" and they were all associated with...
  4. BSOD several times a day

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD several times a day: My HP ENVY 15 is hitting a BSOD several times a day:https://www.dropbox.com/s/8qmng712ojjoxhw/log.txt?dl=0https://www.dropbox.com/s/aveu0tehbhdapxe/dump.dml?dl=0 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsod-several-times-a-day/30cb9f6c-136f-4ed7-a8a8-339df70b7e13
  5. BSOD several times a day.

BSOD several times a day.: So, I was wondering what exactly has been causing my PC to BSOD. It's been happening VERY frequently as of late, but started a few months ago, and only happened once every couple of days. It seems to give me one of a few different error codes. "irql_not_less_or_equal", "dpc...
  6. BSOD several times a day.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD several times a day.: So, I was wondering what exactly has been causing my PC to BSOD. It's been happening VERY frequently as of late, but started a few months ago, and only happened once every couple of days. It seems to give me one of a few different error codes. "irql_not_less_or_equal", "dpc...
  7. BSOD Several Times A Day

BSOD Several Times A Day: Hello, I am getting BSOD errors several times per day, seemingly at random. This has been going on for about a month now. It started around the time of some Windows updates but I don't know if that is related.The last 5 minidump files are here:...
  8. Several BSODs in a few days

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Several BSODs in a few days: Not much more than that. Several errors in this last week. Tried a lot. Sfc, Chkdsk, update drivers, restores older drvers, driver verifier, DISM, and more. Some of the BSOD erros, minidumps, and my specshttps://1drv.ms/u/s!AmgNMLdhtHyLkeoXtts3lKyHurvn5w?e=cxEoXbAnything I...
  9. Unknown icon after Windows update

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unknown icon after Windows update: [ATTACH] Hi, I updated Windows 10 recently, and when logging in this grey "Fn" icon appeared in my taskbar. (Lower right). Nothing comes up when I hover over it. Anyone know what it is?...
  10. BSOD several times a day.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD several times a day.: I really need help looking at the mini dumps that are being created for my BSOD. How can I do this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/bsod-several-times-a-day/7898bcfe-ea03-452b-a6bd-9c2fc6ac8b02