Windows 10: Unknown Issue, Numorous Game Crashes. atikmpag.sys

Discus and support Unknown Issue, Numorous Game Crashes. atikmpag.sys in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Keeps recurring approx. every time it runs a graphically demanding application/game and randomly fails and BSODs, and doesn't seem to be a overclocking... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Erilson, Apr 11, 2017.

1. Erilson Win User

Unknown Issue, Numorous Game Crashes. atikmpag.sys

Keeps recurring approx. every time it runs a graphically demanding application/game and randomly fails and BSODs, and doesn't seem to be a overclocking issue. But I manually set the CPU to 3.7 GHz, and memory is overclocked to 3200 GHz on the motherboard only. This may be a fault, but memtest showed 0 errors after running its set of tests. Clock speeds should not matter unless it goes past the advertised boost clock speed. I am not sure where to turn on for this issue. GPU is not overlocked, but only fan curve is adjusted.

Please help me with this issue. Thank you for your time.

:)

Erilson, Apr 11, 2017

2. Blue screen error in Windows 10

Yes i actually had a thread and constantly asked him to no solution

i instantly crashed with atikmpag.sys which leads to an AMD driver issue

chooxingyu, Apr 11, 2017
  3. Kernel Security Check Failure and Irql not less or equal BSoD

Hi,

This one might help :

BugCheck C4, {2003, ffffe00052990068, fffff801caf30228, ffffd000b690e620}
    *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for atikmpag.sys

*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for atikmpag.sys

Probably caused by : atikmpag.sys ( atikmpag+105c )

atikmpag.sys dated 11/4/2015 ATI video drivers.

Check with ATI Support, their on-line documentation and drivers, and ask in their forums

about any known issues.

Get the Catalyst Drivers here

Gaming Technologies and Products | AMD

ATI - Forums

Support Forums | Community

ATI - Support and Drivers

AMD Support and Radeon Software Driver Download

Hope this helps.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rob Brown -
    Microsoft MVP
    <- profile - Windows Experience : Bicycle - Mark Twain said it right.

SpiritX MS MVP, Apr 11, 2017
  4. Xilnik Win User

Start by disabling any overclocking while we investigate the issue. See if the removal of overclocking provides stability to the system.

I would also recommend removing software that provides overclocking through Windows and/or interfaces with the hardware while it is performing intensive calculations:

Code: Start Menu\Programs\MSI Afterburner Start Menu\Programs\MSI Afterburner\SDK Start Menu\Programs\RivaTuner Statistics Server Start Menu\Programs\RivaTuner Statistics Server\SDK[/quote] Code: Bugcheck code 0000007F[/quote] A 0x7F is often due to memory corruption and/or an overclocking failure. See above for steps to try.

Note: It is difficult to determine issues when provided with only one .dmp file. Please refrain from cleaning your drive of crash dumps, e.g. ccleaner or Windows Disk Cleanup.

Xilnik, Apr 12, 2017
Thema:

1. Unknown Issue, Numorous Game Crashes. atikmpag.sys - Similar Threads - Unknown Issue Numorous

2. Crashing unknown

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Crashing unknown: Hi, this is the system information from a crash I have been experiancing. The past couple times it was while playing overwatch, but this time it was in the middle of just watching youtube. It takes me to a blue screen and the laptop reboots. After the crash before this,...
  3. Crashing unknown

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Crashing unknown: Hi, this is the system information from a crash I have been experiancing. The past couple times it was while playing overwatch, but this time it was in the middle of just watching youtube. It takes me to a blue screen and the laptop reboots. After the crash before this,...
  4. My Pc window10 not booting in normal mode. ATIKMPAG SYS FULTY

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My Pc window10 not booting in normal mode. ATIKMPAG SYS FULTY: My Pc window10 not booting in normal mode. currently booting in save mode. all files are grayed out . Pass 3 days followed all process to remedy my booting with no joy. I even did command prom process. Not allowing me create backup or last restore files in system not allowing...
  5. My Pc window10 not booting in normal mode. ATIKMPAG SYS FULTY

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Pc window10 not booting in normal mode. ATIKMPAG SYS FULTY: My Pc window10 not booting in normal mode. currently booting in save mode. all files are grayed out . Pass 3 days followed all process to remedy my booting with no joy. I even did command prom process. Not allowing me create backup or last restore files in system not allowing...
  6. My Pc window10 not booting in normal mode. ATIKMPAG SYS FULTY

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Unknown crashing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Unknown crashing: My pc has been having random crashing problems for months now and I have tried many different solutions as each crash had different or similar notifications. So I went into "View reliability history" and at nearly all crash points it said "hardware error" is there any way I...
  8. Game crashing issues

Game crashing issues: [ATTACH] Hello, My pubg pc lite game has been crashed. sometimes it's running on safe mode and sometimes not. what i do? please help me. And now popping-up safe mode dialog box and crashing....
  9. Video TDR Failure Atikmpag

Video TDR Failure Atikmpag: Getting real tired of PC getting this and rebooting 7 or 8 times a day. I have updated my driver 3 times ( It says it is latest but I force the update again hoping maybe to fix it. ) The PC has been doing this since the day I took it out of the box and has gotten worse. used...
  10. VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR from atikmpag with videos and games

VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR from atikmpag with videos and games: When watching Youtube videos or playing games (very frequent with Playerunknown Battlegrounds), I often receive a BSOD with the error VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR. Playing PUBG, I probably receive the BSOD one out of every three games. System --------- Windows 10 64...
Tags: