Windows 10: unknown keyboard bug/glitch

Discus and support unknown keyboard bug/glitch in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Suddenly certain keyboard keys glitched out.. my "s" and "q" to be exact.. when pressed they either type repeated times or just dont work each press... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by snowyburak, May 7, 2020.

1. unknown keyboard bug/glitch

Suddenly certain keyboard keys glitched out.. my "s" and "q" to be exact.. when pressed they either type repeated times or just dont work each press example: hello my name iss nowy ps: im on a lenovo ideapad 330

:)

snowyburak, May 7, 2020

2. Task bar Notification Glitch/Bug

Hi,

Software or programs that was installed on your computer can cause the glitch or bugs to show up. There's also a possibility that the system files on your computer got corrupted or went missing. However, we don;t want to jump into any conclusions until we
    isolated your concern. We suggest that you perform a clean boot on your computer and see if the issue persists. The steps on how to perform clean boot is in this
    article. Simply click on the operating system that you're running on your computer to see the right steps.

We're looking forward to your feedback.

Carlos Tin, May 7, 2020
  3. Karen Her Win User
    Mouse and keyboard driver unknown after recent update

Hi,

This issue normally occurs due to outdated or incompatible keyboard and mouse drivers. We suggest you to run the
    Hardware and Devices troubleshooter and check if it helps. Here are the steps:

• Type troubleshooting in the Search bar, and press Enter on the keyboard.
    • Click View All.
    • Right-click on Hardware and Devices from the list.
    • Select Run as Administrator.
    • Click Next and follow the prompts to run the troubleshooter.

If issue persists, we recommend that you perform the troubleshooting steps in this
    article to resolve your concern.

Let us know how it goes.

Karen Her, May 7, 2020
  4. unknown keyboard bug/glitch

Keyboard problem in Windows 10

Hi David,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to check if the issue persists when you connect another keyboard to your system.

If the issue is with the keyboard, then suggest you to update the keyboard drivers by following the steps below.

• Press Windows key + X and select
      Device Manager
      from the list.

• Expand ‘Keyboard’ from the list.

• Right click on the driver and select ‘update driver software’ and follow the prompts.

Hope the information is helpful.

SujataMoktan, May 7, 2020
Thema:

unknown keyboard bug/glitch

1. unknown keyboard bug/glitch - Similar Threads - unknown keyboard bug

2. User Interface glitch/bug

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    User Interface glitch/bug: Hi there,I've had a few issues since the Windows 11 update that affect my UI. Sometimes when I close a window it will visually stay open on top of my other windows until I restart my computer or close the program using task manager. Even if it's a pop up from an application I...
  3. Keyboard glitching

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard glitching: TOPIC about this question is about keyboardHelloIf you see this, please help methe problem am having with my pc is that every time i type addition letter will be typed. for example when typed ] keyboard it will type to ]\. it also happens to some of my keys. addition the...
  4. Keyboard glitching

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Keyboard glitching: TOPIC about this question is about keyboardHelloIf you see this, please help methe problem am having with my pc is that every time i type addition letter will be typed. for example when typed ] keyboard it will type to ]\. it also happens to some of my keys. addition the...
  5. Keyboard Glitch

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Keyboard Glitch: Hi there! I’m currently having a problem with the keyboard on my laptop. Whenever I open any sort of browser, the CTRL+F search bar always comes up and every time I try to type into the URL bar, it all of a sudden types into the search bar from CTRL+F and sometimes rapidly...
  6. Start and Taskbar glitch/bug

Start and Taskbar glitch/bug: When I start my laptop this is what I see.. Its not that big of a problem for me but my mother has online classes to teach so it will be hard for her. Can you please help me.. [ATTACH]...
  7. Issues with taskbar bug/glitch

Issues with taskbar bug/glitch: Hello, Within the past month, month and a half, a friend helped me build my first PC. Everything I bought was either brand new or maybe a year or so old in terms of when it was released, but regardless, all of the components are fairly new. After we built it, he installed...
  8. Strange visual bugs/glitches

Strange visual bugs/glitches: I've been getting really annoying visual bugs/glitches since the 1909 update. The strange thing is, it's not across all programs, it's a select few that have this issue. All of Microsoft Office 2019 has this issue for example, but so does Waves Central and Game Loop. It's a...
  9. Microsoft Store Bug/Glitch

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store Bug/Glitch: Ive been experiencing this glitch for some time now, ive been trying to download the game Forza Horizon 4. I first downloaded the demo to see if the game would be good, the download said that it would be 29GB. I closed my PC went to sleep and woke up again to find that from...
  10. Video Bug/Glitch

in Windows 10 Support
    Video Bug/Glitch: Ever since I've updated to Windows 10, I've had the weird problem with video in some places. Before it was only in the Edge Browser and on Windows Media Player but now it's happening in Chrome as well.. I uploaded screenshots of it because it's kinda hard to explain. When it...