Windows 10: Unknown language in error id 360 in User Device Registration

Discus and support Unknown language in error id 360 in User Device Registration in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have updated W10 to the 1903 build 18362.145 version and I note this error, which although already known, presents this peculiarity. Suggestions... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by alpha45, May 30, 2019.

1. alpha45 Win User

Unknown language in error id 360 in User Device Registration

I have updated W10 to the 1903 build 18362.145 version and I note this error, which although already known, presents this peculiarity.
    Suggestions thanks.

Ẃіⁿðόώş Нēℓŀŏ ƒòґ Ьϋşϊʼnэѕş рřøνïŝίблĩлĝ шίℓł ⁿőτ ъë ļªцπćħêđ.
    Ďενίçέ ΐş ĂÁĐ ĵōĭиеđ ( ДĄÐЈ ōя ÐЈ++ ): Not Tested
    Ùŝέя ђдş ļõģġэď ōņ щїŧħ ΛΔĐ ςřėďėητĭ ļŝ: No
    Ẃïлďòщś Ħёļŀő ƒøѓ Бųśΐлēśś ρöℓίċу įѕ ℮пάъĺěð: Not Tested
    Ẅїйđóẁş Ηеℓłσ ƒŏŕ Βμşîňêśš ρōśŧ-ŀôģσή ρѓôνìѕìøñįⁿġ іŝ ĕⁿάвℓéδ: Not Tested
    Łθсдŀ ¢θmрųτēř mеĕţš Ŵįʼnδσẃŝ ћêℓļǿ ƒóѓ ьΰşĩйėѕś ĥářđώāřе řёqũιѓêмēиτś: Not Tested
    Џśэř ιѕ ňǿτ ¢бñηęĉτεđ ťб ţĥê m ċнΐпё νĩå Яєmóťē Đεѕĸŧбр: Yes
    Ųŝêя ćέґτїƒїčαţĕ ƒőř оņ ρŗеmίŝě āūŧђ ρøļіçỳ їŝ єηǻьĺëď: Not Tested
    Μ ċђíήє ïŝ ġőνєřиēď ьу none φøŀĩ¢у.
    Ѕěè https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=832647 ƒǿґ мôŗэ ďэŧäĩłś.

:)

alpha45, May 30, 2019
  2. jrpctfb Win User

User Device Registration Error

When I press the Windows key and L (to lock my computer) when I try to log back in there is a trust issue error message.

I checked the event viewer and I am getting a User Device Registration 304 error. It says "Automatic registration failed at join phase. Exit code: Unknown HResult Error code: 0x801c001d. Server Error: empty. Debug Output \r\n joinMode: Join drsinstance:
    undefined

Then in the same event viewer log I get another User Device Registration. This one reads "Automatic registration failed. Failed to lookup the registration service information from Active Directory. Exit code: Unknown HResult Error Code

The only way I can log back (or unlock my computer) is by shutting it completely down. Please help me resolve this issue, this happens so randomly as well.

Please help.

Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Performance & system failures

jrpctfb, May 30, 2019
  3. SevenNine Win User
    Creators Update Broke My XBOX 360 Headset Device (Unknown Device)

I can no longer use the mic that came with my Xbox 360 wired controller on my Windows 10 PC after I upgraded to the Creators Update a few days ago. In the Device Manager it is listed as 'Unknown device' and if I try to 'Upgrade Drivers' then I get this error message: "XBOX 360 Headset Device. An error occurred during the installation of the device. The driver installation file for this device is missing a necessary entry. Contact your hardware vendor". Anyone have any idea how I can get it working again? I can't find the driver for this thing anywhere! I used it for Cortana searches as well as communication in Overwatch.

Unknown language in error id 360 in User Device Registration [​IMG]

SevenNine, May 30, 2019
  4. Unknown language in error id 360 in User Device Registration

Xbox 360 Adapter Unknown USB Device

Looking at the information I have please follow these steps to see if it solves the issue:

With the adapter plugged:

1- Right click the windows icon on the task bar and click device manager.

2- Look for the device that should appear as unknown like you said.

3- Right click the device and click properties. Go to the driver tab.

4- Click update driver, then click "browse my computer for driver software".

5- Click the option "Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer"

6- Go to the bottom of the list you should see xbox 360...click on it.

7- Click the xbox 360 Wireless Receiver for Windows.

8- After installation is done test by turning on the receiver, and finish by turning the xbox controller on.

Hope that solves your issue.

RicardoRodriguez90, May 30, 2019
Thema:

Unknown language in error id 360 in User Device Registration

1. Unknown language in error id 360 in User Device Registration - Similar Threads - Unknown language error

2. What would cause an Event 360, User Device Registration to trip on Win11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What would cause an Event 360, User Device Registration to trip on Win11?: I'm getting a lot of warning and error events that I've never seen before and I'm not sure about what they are or why they would be happening, but I'm not going to overwhelm the post. This one stood out to me, I don't know why, but I don't really get much from Google when I...
  3. What would cause an Event 360, User Device Registration to trip on Win11?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What would cause an Event 360, User Device Registration to trip on Win11?: I'm getting a lot of warning and error events that I've never seen before and I'm not sure about what they are or why they would be happening, but I'm not going to overwhelm the post. This one stood out to me, I don't know why, but I don't really get much from Google when I...
  4. Event ID 360 errors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Event ID 360 errors: I don't use Windows Hello for Business for anything. I logon with a password with a local account that is an administrator rights. I have disabled everything for that in local group policy, yet I still get a ton of these warnings....
  5. Event ID 360 errors

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Event ID 360 errors: I don't use Windows Hello for Business for anything. I logon with a password with a local account that is an administrator rights. I have disabled everything for that in local group policy, yet I still get a ton of these warnings....
  6. Cleaning up Event Manager, How to disable event id 360 User Device Registration

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cleaning up Event Manager, How to disable event id 360 User Device Registration: I like a clean event log. How do I disable Windows Hello for Business provisioning will not be launched error message? I run Home edition but all solutions I've found are for Pro only. submitted by /u/Z3r0sama2017 [link] [comments]...
  7. Event 360 user id ??

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Event 360 user id ??: Description: Windows Hello for Business provisioning will not be launched. Device is AAD joined AADJ or DJ++ : Not Tested User has logged on with AAD credentials: No Windows Hello for Business policy is enabled: Not Tested Windows Hello for Business post-logon...
  8. User Device Registration Event viewer warning ID 360

in Windows 10 Support
    User Device Registration Event viewer warning ID 360: Ive just clean installed 1903 this morning so I thought Id have a look in Event Viewer to see whats there. Im seeing the Event 360 User Device Registration warning..its not an error just a warning. But strangely, when I click on it under General..its written in jibberish. I...
  9. Uunknown language in error id 360 in User Device Registration

in Windows 10 Support
    Uunknown language in error id 360 in User Device Registration: I have updated W10 to the 1903 build 18362.145 version and I note this error, which although already known, presents this peculiarity. Suggestions thanks. Ẃіⁿðόώş Нēℓŀŏ ƒòґ Ьϋşϊʼnэѕş рřøνïŝίблĩлĝ шίℓł ⁿőτ ъë ļªцπćħêđ. Ďενίçέ ΐş ĂÁĐ ĵōĭиеđ ( ДĄÐЈ ōя ÐЈ++ ): Not Tested Ùŝέя...
  10. User device registration pc restart?

in Windows 10 Support
    User device registration pc restart?: Hi Recently been having the same problem during gaming, pc will restart it self after failing to load a game. At first it happened with black desert online, it would restart now and again. I tested to see if it was my GPU by lowering the settings in game. It helped abit...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 360 user device registration

2. user device registration 360

3. Automatic registration failed. Failed to lookup the registration service information from Active Directory. Exit code: Unknown HResult Error code: 0x801c001d

4. user device registration unknown language,
  5. user device registration 360 en grec