Windows 10: “Unknown layout specified in manifest” error on the Windows Store in Windows 10 1709 region...

Discus and support “Unknown layout specified in manifest” error on the Windows Store in Windows 10 1709 region... in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Windows store gives error related to “Unknown layout specified in manifest” error on the Windows Store Tried resintalling and changing the region as... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by ArjunSingh5, May 21, 2019.

1. “Unknown layout specified in manifest” error on the Windows Store in Windows 10 1709 region...

• Windows store gives error related to “Unknown layout specified in manifest” error on the Windows Store

Tried resintalling and changing the region as mentioned in few blogs

tried reinstalling the .NET also

anymore suggestions

:)

ArjunSingh5, May 21, 2019
  2. ivicask Win User

Windows Store “Unknown layout specified in manifest" since fall update

It wont affect my data?I dont care about data, users keep most of data on servers, So your suggesting i do refresh on 10+ and God knows how many more computers, which deletes all installed software?Means i need to reinstall all the apps like office, banking
    apps, antivirus software and what not, which is full day job per PC?

I see net is full of users reporting this problem since fall update

https://www.google.hr/search?biw=16....1.64.psy-ab..2.8.898...35i39k1.0.p2XNQoru75I

How about you give us some usefull way to fix this without reinstalling entire PCS?

Here is detailed log from event viewer

Unknown layout requested in manifest: coreui-area

Error Code: Unknown HResult Error code: 0x80000000

Function: ProcessManifest

Source: E:\work\15\s\src\App\UX\PresentationManifest\SlotContentControl.cs (527)

ivicask, May 21, 2019
  3. Windows Store "Something bad happened, unknown layout specified in manifest"

Hello,

See if this fix helps you:

https://www.kapilarya.com/something-bad-happene...

Let us know if this helps!

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised
    on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Kapil Arya MVP, May 21, 2019
  4. “Unknown layout specified in manifest” error on the Windows Store in Windows 10 1709 region...

Windows Store "Something bad happened, unknown layout specified in manifest"

hello Habiba

follow these steps and let me know if work

http://www.thewindowsclub.com/something-bad-hap...

This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised
    on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Pedro Bruguera, May 21, 2019
Thema:

“Unknown layout specified in manifest” error on the Windows Store in Windows 10 1709 region...

1. “Unknown layout specified in manifest” error on the Windows Store in Windows 10 1709 region... - Similar Threads - “Unknown layout specified

2. Microsoft store unknown layout in manifest

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store unknown layout in manifest: I just install windows 10 and I try to open Microsoft Store but when I check "Download and updates." it shows me like that Picture. I try all to fix this. I change region, I use cmd and run command "sfc /scannow" , I reset it but that all not working sorry, I noob with...
  3. Microsoft store unknown layout in manifest

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store unknown layout in manifest: I just install windows 10 and I try to open Microsoft Store but when I check "Download and updates." it shows me like that Picture. I try all to fix this. I change region, I use cmd and run command "sfc /scannow" , I reset it but that all not working sorry, I noob with...
  4. Microsoft store unknown layout in manifest

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Need help with "Unknown layout specified in manifest" error in Microsoft Store Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help with "Unknown layout specified in manifest" error in Microsoft Store Windows 10: Dear Microsoft Support,I am writing to you today because I am experiencing the "Unknown layout specified in manifest" error in the Microsoft Store app on my Windows 10 computer. This error is preventing me from opening or using the Store.I have tried all of the following...
  6. Need help with "Unknown layout specified in manifest" error in Microsoft Store Windows 10

Need help with "Unknown layout specified in manifest" error in Microsoft Store Windows 10: Dear Microsoft Support,I am writing to you today because I am experiencing the "Unknown layout specified in manifest" error in the Microsoft Store app on my Windows 10 computer. This error is preventing me from opening or using the Store.I have tried all of the following...
  7. Need help with "Unknown layout specified in manifest" error in Microsoft Store Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Microsoft lumia 640XL : unknown layout specified in manifest in microsoft store windows 10...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft lumia 640XL : unknown layout specified in manifest in microsoft store windows 10...: I have a microsoft lumia 640 XL. Whenever I am opening store app on it. It says "unknown layout specified in manifest" in microsoft store app. It runs on windows 10 home. I cannot even troubleshoot in settings as there is no such option given. Please help!...
  9. Microsoft lumia 640XL : unknown layout specified in manifest in microsoft store windows 10...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft lumia 640XL : unknown layout specified in manifest in microsoft store windows 10...: I have a microsoft lumia 640 XL. Whenever I am opening store app on it. It says "unknown layout specified in manifest" in microsoft store app. It runs on windows 10 home. I cannot even troubleshoot in settings as there is no such option given. Please help!...
  10. Microsoft lumia 640XL : unknown layout specified in manifest in microsoft store windows 10...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Microsoft store something bad happened unknown layout in the manifest