Windows 10: “Unknown layout specified in manifest” error on the Windows Store in Windows 10 1709 region...

Discus and support “Unknown layout specified in manifest” error on the Windows Store in Windows 10 1709 region... in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Windows store gives error related to “Unknown layout specified in manifest” error on the Windows Store Tried resintalling and changing the region as... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by ArjunSingh5, May 21, 2019.

1. “Unknown layout specified in manifest” error on the Windows Store in Windows 10 1709 region...

• Windows store gives error related to “Unknown layout specified in manifest” error on the Windows Store

Tried resintalling and changing the region as mentioned in few blogs

tried reinstalling the .NET also

anymore suggestions

:)

ArjunSingh5, May 21, 2019
  2. ivicask Win User

Windows Store “Unknown layout specified in manifest" since fall update

It wont affect my data?I dont care about data, users keep most of data on servers, So your suggesting i do refresh on 10+ and God knows how many more computers, which deletes all installed software?Means i need to reinstall all the apps like office, banking
    apps, antivirus software and what not, which is full day job per PC?

I see net is full of users reporting this problem since fall update

https://www.google.hr/search?biw=16....1.64.psy-ab..2.8.898...35i39k1.0.p2XNQoru75I

How about you give us some usefull way to fix this without reinstalling entire PCS?

Here is detailed log from event viewer

Unknown layout requested in manifest: coreui-area

Error Code: Unknown HResult Error code: 0x80000000

Function: ProcessManifest

Source: E:\work\15\s\src\App\UX\PresentationManifest\SlotContentControl.cs (527)

ivicask, May 21, 2019
  3. Windows Store "Something bad happened, unknown layout specified in manifest"

Hello,

See if this fix helps you:

https://www.kapilarya.com/something-bad-happene...

Let us know if this helps!

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised
    on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Kapil Arya MVP, May 21, 2019
  4. “Unknown layout specified in manifest” error on the Windows Store in Windows 10 1709 region...

Windows Store "Something bad happened, unknown layout specified in manifest"

hello Habiba

follow these steps and let me know if work

http://www.thewindowsclub.com/something-bad-hap...

This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised
    on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Pedro Bruguera, May 21, 2019
Thema:

“Unknown layout specified in manifest” error on the Windows Store in Windows 10 1709 region...

1. “Unknown layout specified in manifest” error on the Windows Store in Windows 10 1709 region... - Similar Threads - “Unknown layout specified

2. Unknown error?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Unknown error?: As of yesterday I've noticed an inconsistency with the GB free in my local disks; displaying 241 when earlier that day it stated 252. No downloads for the day and the number didn't change when I deleted 5GB of data. Soon after, new errors appeared: file explorer not loading...
  3. Windows 10 Error Message: C:\WINDOWS\system32\src:taskScheduler. Manifest file is missing...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Error Message: C:\WINDOWS\system32\src:taskScheduler. Manifest file is missing...: Hi there! I was wondering if anyone has encountered this error - everything seems to be working okay (that I am aware of), so I'm not sure why this appears - it is a recent appearance. "Error Loading Extension Failed to load extension from:...
  4. Windows 10 store error

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows 10 store error: My store is not working, when i open it reads''something bad happened''.I also reset it but no result. How can i fix it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-store-error/f8a1a6de-01ed-44ba-8926-5ade4cd13526"
  5. Windows 10 keyboard layout change error

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 keyboard layout change error: Hi, i am dealing with problem of uninvolved keyboard layout change from QUERTY to non QUERTY. After restart it's ok, but during my work keyboard suddenly change without any reason. Mainly it happens during use of office (I have 2016). When I go into setting there is no NON...
  6. unknown error

in Windows 10 Customization
    unknown error: https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/492882534288326667/498666410189389845/image0.jpg?width=1083&height=446 [ATTACH] does anyone know what this means https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unknown-error/9254db74-7d2b-4fd6-8ab2-b6d2af6d07c3
  7. Fix Unknown Hard Error in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Fix Unknown Hard Error in Windows 10: [ATTACH] Unknown Hard Error appearing in Windows 10 can be an unpleasant situation. The occurrence of it leads to sudden disappearance of Desktop icons, freezing of the taskbar and blackening of the screen. Every time you attempt to launch Windows, the [...] This post Fix...
  8. Windows 10 Setup - Cortana keeps looping and asking for region and keyboard layout.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Setup - Cortana keeps looping and asking for region and keyboard layout.: Hi, I currently experiencing issues building Windows 10 PCs from scratch using a generic Win 10 ISO. During the install the PC gets to the Cortana portion of the wizard where is asks for region and keyboard layout. The information is provided and then the PC goes to...
  9. Unknown error

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Unknown error: Dear Sir or Madam, I hope this message finds you well. I have noticed that when I shut down my laptop, I can see a message saying 'unknown software exception (0xe0434352) occurred in the application at location 0x00007FF9619DA388'. Before noticing this message, I had...
  10. Windows 10 1709 Fall Creators STORE not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 1709 Fall Creators STORE not working: Only Games Tab is working, also my Desktop and Laptop are not working after the update. If I create a new user it works fine..... It happens on both laptop and desktop so it must be a settings or something with upgrade. I don't know.. It tried all DISM command, SFC...