Windows 10: Unknown logo at Windows 10 start up... no performance issues... yet

Discus and support Unknown logo at Windows 10 start up... no performance issues... yet in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; This unknown logo appeared on my laptop about a week ago. Sorry the quality is poor, but it is very quick. The word "Racing" is part of the splash... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by XanaduQNotes, Nov 26, 2021.

1. Unknown logo at Windows 10 start up... no performance issues... yet

This unknown logo appeared on my laptop about a week ago. Sorry the quality is poor, but it is very quick. The word "Racing" is part of the splash screen at each start up. Just wondering if anyone else has seen it?It could have been after a Windows update. Currently using 64-bit Windows 10 Pro, current build: 21H1 19043.1348. Coincidentally, my sleep setting and screensaver disappeared and were replaced, but they aren't weird---just that they are not the same as they were. Also, there were a few start-up apps I disabled that turned themselves on. Annoying, but kindof normal for an update. Bu

:)

XanaduQNotes, Nov 26, 2021

2. Windows logo at Startup

Hi,

We would like to a ask you a few questions in order to assist you properly:

• Does the logo appear during previous startups?
    • Have you made any recent changes to your PC?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you performed so far?
    Safe mode starts your PC in a basic state, using set of files and drivers. For now, we suggest that you start your PC in

safe mode
    and check if the issue persists.

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Rolando Vil, Nov 26, 2021
  3. Unknown Device Issue

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. Your interest in Windows 10 is much appreciated.

We understand how you feel about the situation. We're sorry for the trouble.

Method 1: Hardware Troubleshoot

Windows has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Hardware and Devices. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your Devices.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the
      View all option on the left panel
    • Run the Hardware and Devices

Method 2:I suggest you to login to safe mode and check if the issue still persists. This is to isolate the issue of the graphics driver.

To enter into Safe Mode in Windows 10, follow the steps given below.

• Restart your PC.
    • Press Shift + F8 before the Windows logo appears.
    • Click See Advanced Repair Options.
    • Click Troubleshoot.
    • Click Advanced Options.
    • Click Windows Startup Settings.
    • Click Restart.
    You then see a list where you can choose Safe Mode.

If the issue still persists then I would suggest you to contact the respective manufacturer.

Hope this information is helpful. Reply with necessary information and we will be happy to help you further

Anup Karkal, Nov 26, 2021
  4. Unknown logo at Windows 10 start up... no performance issues... yet

Windows Start issue

Try this:

Right click on your start menu, and click on System:

Unknown logo at Windows 10 start up... no performance issues... yet [​IMG]

When the system window comes up, click on Advanced System Settings:

There, click on Startup and Recovery:

Then in the top menu you will have a choice of OSs. Select the one you want to boot to defaultly and uncheck the box for "Time to display list of operating systems."

That should make it boot into Windows 10 without your intervention.

ArazelEternal, Nov 26, 2021
Thema:

Unknown logo at Windows 10 start up... no performance issues... yet

1. Unknown logo at Windows 10 start up... no performance issues... yet - Similar Threads - Unknown logo start

2. Windows 10 start up windows logo not showing

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows 10 start up windows logo not showing: Hi,I have performed a clean Windows 10 installation recently.When I start the machine my motherboard manufacturer's logo appears and rotating dots appear for a few seconds.I've searched up internet to solve this issue and I have read that If I am on UEFI boot then I cannot...
  3. Windows 10 start up windows logo not showing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 start up windows logo not showing: Hi,I have performed a clean Windows 10 installation recently.When I start the machine my motherboard manufacturer's logo appears and rotating dots appear for a few seconds.I've searched up internet to solve this issue and I have read that If I am on UEFI boot then I cannot...
  4. Windows 10 start up windows logo not showing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Unknown App in Start up

Unknown App in Start up: I was looking through my start up applications and found this;Any idea what this is? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unknown-app-in-start-up/0c3b24a5-2925-4bef-ba54-964368f519d3
  6. Unknown App in Start up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unknown App in Start up: I was looking through my start up applications and found this;Any idea what this is? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unknown-app-in-start-up/0c3b24a5-2925-4bef-ba54-964368f519d3
  7. Unknown logo at Windows 10 start up... no performance issues... yet

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Unknown logo at Windows 10 start up... no performance issues... yet: This unknown logo appeared on my laptop about a week ago. Sorry the quality is poor, but it is very quick. The word "Racing" is part of the splash screen at each start up. Just wondering if anyone else has seen it?It could have been after a Windows update. Currently using...
  8. Unknown logo at Windows 10 start up... no performance issues... yet

Unknown logo at Windows 10 start up... no performance issues... yet: This unknown logo appeared on my laptop about a week ago. Sorry the quality is poor, but it is very quick. The word "Racing" is part of the splash screen at each start up. Just wondering if anyone else has seen it?It could have been after a Windows update. Currently using...
  9. Windows 10 start up, performance and system failure

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 start up, performance and system failure: Hi All, I can after signing in, eventually after a very long wait get to the home screen which is black background, and shows all files on desktop. When I click on the start button, nothing happens at all. When I click on the folder icon to go into explorer, eventually it...
  10. Windows 10 start up, performance and system failure

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 start up, performance and system failure: Hi All, Hope you can help. Have followed a number of possibilities within these forums hoping to solve my problem. The most accurate yet goes back to December 5, 2017 and the information given by DaveM121. I am having the same problem as Amyoberlies - unfortunately when I...