Windows 10: unknown name and address was recently added to my account now i can't delete the unknown...

Discus and support unknown name and address was recently added to my account now i can't delete the unknown... in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi sorry for the long title, I recently noticed some unusual activity on my account I changed my password added my cell phone and noticed it was... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Garye_xfile, Dec 16, 2018.

1. unknown name and address was recently added to my account now i can't delete the unknown...

Hi sorry for the long title, I recently noticed some unusual activity on my account I changed my password added my cell phone and noticed it was changed to unknown name and address (for billing) but now I can't delete the unknown name and address, someone please help!

:)

Garye_xfile, Dec 16, 2018
  2. Ke Jiang Win User

Unknown Account

Since I bought this HP laptop and started using Windows 10, there has been an unknown local account called qrvofhkvodtf keep adding itself to the category "other people". I tried deleted it three times but it seems I can not prevent it from adding itself
    back. Is there anything I could do to stop unknown account adding to my account?

Ke Jiang, Dec 16, 2018
  3. Steve_809 Win User
    Unknown User Account created after upgrading to windows 10. It comes back if I delete it.

Original Title: Unknown User Account

Hello,

Since I upgraded to Windows 10 I am seeing an account that I did NOT create. So I deleted it by going into Control Panel > All Control Panel Items > User Accounts > Manage Accounts then I click on the unknown user account and delete it. That said.... It
    comes back. I have also followed the below suggestions from other posts and still does not seem to work.

Let’s try simple steps and check if the user account is detecting and try removing it.

• Press Windows key + R, type netplwiz and press Enter.

• Check if the user account is appearing on the list.

• Click on user account and click on Remove. (If user account appear on the list).
    Please advise.

Thank you

Steve_809, Dec 16, 2018
  4. retiredRS Win User

unknown name and address was recently added to my account now i can't delete the unknown...

"unknown name"

my cell phone is populated with "unknown name" after sync with msn premium address book

retiredRS, Dec 16, 2018
Thema:

unknown name and address was recently added to my account now i can't delete the unknown...

1. unknown name and address was recently added to my account now i can't delete the unknown... - Similar Threads - unknown name address

2. Unknown account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unknown account?: I keep being asked to sing in/verify a work/school account that isn't mine. How to I delete this unknown account? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unknown-account/6bd0bc6b-bd42-4ba9-ac68-af58f76e4080
  3. Unknown account?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unknown account?: I keep being asked to sing in/verify a work/school account that isn't mine. How to I delete this unknown account? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unknown-account/6bd0bc6b-bd42-4ba9-ac68-af58f76e4080
  4. Unknown account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unknown account: When I look at group or usernames under windows properties, I see an "Account unknown". This account starts with S-1-15 and has a bunch of numbers separated by hyphens in groups of 7 to 8 characters. What is this and is it supposed to be there?...
  5. Unknown account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unknown account: When I look at group or usernames under windows properties, I see an "Account unknown". This account starts with S-1-15 and has a bunch of numbers separated by hyphens in groups of 7 to 8 characters. What is this and is it supposed to be there?...
  6. Unknown Security email added to my Microsoft account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Unknown Security email added to my Microsoft account: Hi, I received an email yesterday that was from Microsoft telling me an email that I've never seen before was added to my security information. The email from Microsoft said that if it wasn't me that added the unknown email then a malicious user has access to my account. I...
  7. Account Unknown

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Account Unknown: What are all these account unkowns? Also they only show up on files in the download folder.[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/account-unknown/adac6f72-1485-4aa5-90cd-2391eda1d96e
  8. Unknown account

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Unknown account: [IMG]1st account shown on the bottom left corner is my account but i don't know from where did the 2nd account came. I can't even remove it. Kindly guide me on how to remove it....
  9. How to delete Account Unknown?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to delete Account Unknown?: Recently I found a account i had deleted a while ago in my Users folder. I wanted to delete it, but the profile is not on my PC. When i entered the Advanced User Settings, i saw that there were 2 users which i had deleted with the title of Account Unkown. Is there a way to...
  10. unknown account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    unknown account: Via Windows Store I downloaded and installed "Persons" (in Dutch: Personen) everything works fine (can add, edit and delete persons,..) but on opening I see an error message "Failed Synchronisation on 1 account" Selecting this I see a button "Repair Account" Clicking this...