Windows 10: Unknown Network Device showing Windows Explorer Bedroom

Discus and support Unknown Network Device showing Windows Explorer Bedroom in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I'm not a worker, I'm still a student. I don't know if this is a secure network? I saw a network server called "Bedroom" with the ZTE Mserver and ZTE... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Dwarvior_132, Sep 25, 2020.

1. Unknown Network Device showing Windows Explorer Bedroom

I'm not a worker, I'm still a student. I don't know if this is a secure network? I saw a network server called "Bedroom" with the ZTE Mserver and ZTE CY Team models that suddenly connected and I also never used an e-itharnet cable and I only used wifi. I'm not cooperating. I am also worried if suddenly a user named "Dwartch not real name" is hacked and locked in some settings such as background settings, network switching, and blocking on some sites. Yesterday I opened Powershell but it couldn't and finally I created a new user and only installed Virtualbox. Does that mean Virtualbox gave this network?

I tried visiting the site http://cy.zte.com.cn/, but instead redirected to Mercusar and stated the site could not be found.

Please help me...

Unknown Network Device showing Windows Explorer Bedroom 7cc94ba3-eda5-42e4-b473-a451c89c34f7?upload=true.png

:)

Dwarvior_132, Sep 25, 2020

2. Network devices listed under Unknown in Device Manager

I have a Dell Inspiron M731R laptop upgraded from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10 Home 64-Bit that suddenly quit connecting to the home network. Was using wireless, so switched to an Ethernet cable, but still no luck. I just discovered that ALL of the network-related devices are now listed under an "Unknown" tab in the Device Manager. A check of properties of each item in that folder says they are all working properly, but that obviously isn't the case. I tried uninstalling each of the 4 items, but when they are recognized again they still show up under the Unknown tab. Any suggestions would be welcome.

Unknown Network Device showing Windows Explorer Bedroom [​IMG]

putermaker, Sep 25, 2020
  3. X800 GTO2 = Unknown Device

I flashed the BIOS on my X800 GTO2 last night and it is listed in the Device Manager as an Unknown Device. Is this normal?

blsnelling, Sep 25, 2020
  4. Unknown Network Device showing Windows Explorer Bedroom

unknown network device

I had the same issue. I was concerned as i matched all amazon devices and mac was showing with no ip address. i checked router history and no dhcp to the device mac amazon or full ford. My neighbor has a new ford nearby though. It has wireless and my windows
    10 was discovering it local not on the network. I used the article link below explanation works and fix listed solves the problem and increases security.

Fix: Unknown and Strange Devices Showing Up on Network - Appuals.com

JimmyHaney, Sep 25, 2020
Thema:

Unknown Network Device showing Windows Explorer Bedroom

1. Unknown Network Device showing Windows Explorer Bedroom - Similar Threads - Unknown Network Device

2. Windows Media Player shows Unknown Codec on network devices

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Media Player shows Unknown Codec on network devices: When streaming video files over the network on Windows 10 all devices show the audio codec which is AAC as unknown in the column list. This can be seen on other Windows devices in the Audio Codec column using Media Player but displays fine on the media server, this also...
  3. Windows Media Player shows Unknown Codec on network devices

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Media Player shows Unknown Codec on network devices: When streaming video files over the network on Windows 10 all devices show the audio codec which is AAC as unknown in the column list. This can be seen on other Windows devices in the Audio Codec column using Media Player but displays fine on the media server, this also...
  4. Unknown Network Device showing Windows Explorer Bedroom

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unknown Network Device showing Windows Explorer Bedroom: I'm not a worker, I'm still a student. I don't know if this is a secure network? I saw a network server called "Bedroom" with the ZTE Mserver and ZTE CY Team models that suddenly connected and I also never used an e-itharnet cable and I only used wifi. I'm not cooperating. I...
  5. Unknown Network Location Bedroom

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Unknown Network Location Bedroom: I'm not a worker, I'm still a student. I don't know if this is a secure network? I saw a network server called "Bedroom" with the ZTE Mserver and ZTE CY Team models that suddenly connected and I also never used an e-itharnet cable and I only used wifi. I'm not cooperating. I...
  6. unknown device on network

unknown device on network: Hello, I use WiFi Guard to monitor my network devices, and have a device showing up on the network that I cannot account for. The network belongs to my roommate, and in addition to my devices, I've identified all her devices on the network. But this one device shows up at...
  7. Network Devices Not Showing in File Explorer

Network Devices Not Showing in File Explorer: Windows 10. Have Desktop 1, Laptop 1, Desktop 2 and D-Link Network Storage in Home Network. Router/Modem is AT&T/DirecTV for telephone, TV and Internet. Internet works fine. Do not think any problem with Router/Modem. Network devices do not show in File Explorer,...
  8. Unknown Devices showing up in Network

Unknown Devices showing up in Network: So, I've encountered this once before, but it's recently happened again. Got a device named 'austin' showing up in my Windows network section of Explorer. Its vendor was labelled 'Amazon', and it had no IP address - only a MAC address. To double my confusion, when I...
  9. Unknown device mt7662_p2p showing in Home Network

Unknown device mt7662_p2p showing in Home Network: Recently the following device started showing up in my Home Network. It says Mediatek mt7662_p2p, but there are no other information available on the properties. I assume it could be a wireless display in one of my neighbors home, but I would expect to see some more...
  10. Network Devices not Showing with File Explorer

Network Devices not Showing with File Explorer: I am hoping that somewhere out there may be able to assist with my problem as I have exhausted countless hours on the various Forums and in tweaking my system with no result to date. The problem is that on my Home Network (Private) my main PC cannot “see” the other devices...