Windows 10: Unknown Network Location Bedroom

Discus and support Unknown Network Location Bedroom in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I'm not a worker, I'm still a student. I don't know if this is a secure network? I saw a network server called "Bedroom" with the ZTE Mserver and ZTE... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Dwarvior_132, Sep 25, 2020.

1. Unknown Network Location Bedroom

I'm not a worker, I'm still a student. I don't know if this is a secure network? I saw a network server called "Bedroom" with the ZTE Mserver and ZTE CY Team models that suddenly connected and I also never used an e-itharnet cable and I only used wifi. I'm not cooperating. I am also worried if suddenly a user named "Dwartch not real name" is hacked and locked in some settings such as background settings, network switching, and blocking on some sites. Yesterday I opened Powershell but it couldn't and finally I created a new user and only installed Virtualbox. Does that mean Virtualbox gave this network?

I tried visiting the site http://cy.zte.com.cn/, but instead redirected to Mercusar and stated the site could not be found.

Please help me...

Unknown Network Location Bedroom 7cc94ba3-eda5-42e4-b473-a451c89c34f7?upload=true.png

:)

Dwarvior_132, Sep 25, 2020
  2. Jenefer G Win User

Unknown networks

I have no 'forget' option. They are not known networks, so I can't manage them. They are listed when I select which network of mine I want to connect to, but there are 8-10 unknown networks that aren't mine. They are all checked with 'connect automatically'.
    How can I remove these unknown networks from my list?

Jenefer G, Sep 25, 2020
  3. Network devices listed under Unknown in Device Manager

I have a Dell Inspiron M731R laptop upgraded from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10 Home 64-Bit that suddenly quit connecting to the home network. Was using wireless, so switched to an Ethernet cable, but still no luck. I just discovered that ALL of the network-related devices are now listed under an "Unknown" tab in the Device Manager. A check of properties of each item in that folder says they are all working properly, but that obviously isn't the case. I tried uninstalling each of the 4 items, but when they are recognized again they still show up under the Unknown tab. Any suggestions would be welcome.

Unknown Network Location Bedroom [​IMG]

putermaker, Sep 25, 2020
  4. Rose Cal Win User

Unknown Network Location Bedroom

add a network location windows 10

Hi Erich,

Adding a network place in Windows allows you to access FTP, Windows file shares, and some HTTP servers directly in My Network Places, without having to use an FTP client.
    To assist you better, kindly answer the following questions:

• Are you getting any error messages when you tried adding a network location?
    • Are you trying to add a network location or map a network drive?

Meanwhile, if you're adding a network location, we suggest that you follow these steps below about adding a network location:

• Open This PC in File Explorer, click on the Computer tab, click on the
      Add a network location button in the ribbon.
    • Click on Next in the Add Network Location wizard.
    • Click on Choose a custom network location, and click on
      Next
    • Type the address of the website, FTP site, or network location you want to add, and click on
      Next.
    • If you are allowed to log on anonymously to this network location, click on
      Next
    • Type a name you want for this network location in This PC, and click on
      Next
    • If you are not allowed to log on anonymously to this network location, then uncheck the
      Log on anonymously box, enter the user name for the network location, and click on
      Next.
    • Click on Finish.
    • If you could not log on anonymously to this network location, you will see a
      Log On As
      dialog prompting you to enter the user name and password for this network location. Check the
      Save password box if you do not want to be required to type the user name and password every time you access this network location. Click on
      Log On when finished.
    • The network location will now open.

If you're mapping a network, we suggest that you follow the steps in this
    article
    on how to map a network drive.

Let us know if you need additional help.

Rose Cal, Sep 25, 2020
Thema:

Unknown Network Location Bedroom

1. Unknown Network Location Bedroom - Similar Threads - Unknown Network Location

2. Unknown Device - Location 22

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unknown Device - Location 22: Hello! I have an unknown device that I am not able to install/reinstall or figure out what is going on. This is the Hardware IDS : USB\ASMEDIAROOT_Hub&VID1B21&PID2142&VER01166101The device appears under "other devices" called "unknown Device". I tried to install and reinstall...
  3. Unknown Device - Location 22

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unknown Device - Location 22: Hello! I have an unknown device that I am not able to install/reinstall or figure out what is going on. This is the Hardware IDS : USB\ASMEDIAROOT_Hub&VID1B21&PID2142&VER01166101The device appears under "other devices" called "unknown Device". I tried to install and reinstall...
  4. unknown network

in Windows 10 Gaming
    unknown network: Hello,today, my internet - ethernet stopped working out of sudden - after trying to switch to a wifi, using the same cable - if it's even important. After that, realizing the wifi wouldn't work, I tried the cable connection again, but it didn't work. While trying to solve the...
  5. unknown network

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    unknown network: Hello,today, my internet - ethernet stopped working out of sudden - after trying to switch to a wifi, using the same cable - if it's even important. After that, realizing the wifi wouldn't work, I tried the cable connection again, but it didn't work. While trying to solve the...
  6. unknown network

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Unknown Network Device showing Windows Explorer Bedroom

Unknown Network Device showing Windows Explorer Bedroom: I'm not a worker, I'm still a student. I don't know if this is a secure network? I saw a network server called "Bedroom" with the ZTE Mserver and ZTE CY Team models that suddenly connected and I also never used an e-itharnet cable and I only used wifi. I'm not cooperating. I...
  8. Unknown Network Device showing Windows Explorer Bedroom

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Unknown Network Device showing Windows Explorer Bedroom: I'm not a worker, I'm still a student. I don't know if this is a secure network? I saw a network server called "Bedroom" with the ZTE Mserver and ZTE CY Team models that suddenly connected and I also never used an e-itharnet cable and I only used wifi. I'm not cooperating. I...
  9. UNKNOWN NETWORK

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    UNKNOWN NETWORK: unable to stat Bits servive. Attacked and appears ahcker AS A PUBLIC PROPFILE AN https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unknown-network/659a3491-43d2-4535-af87-25cc05b43640
  10. Unknown Network

Unknown Network: I continue to get the "Unknown Network" when trying to set up my Ethernet controller. I am using my WiFi to access the internet but the direct connection through the hard cable is a lot faster when it's working. I have disabled it. I have removed it. Cleared the IPv4 and...