Windows 10: Unknown network + no internet

Discus and support Unknown network + no internet in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi all,Yesterday I downloaded a Windows update that took quite a while, today upon logging in I noticed that I could not go on the internet because my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Momonp99, Jan 22, 2022.

1. Momonp99 Win User

Unknown network + no internet

Hi all,Yesterday I downloaded a Windows update that took quite a while, today upon logging in I noticed that I could not go on the internet because my pc has no internet connection. Not only this but it says “unknown network”. Scoured through the internet and found that some people have had the same issue and tried numerous things such as going into command prompt and typing in numerous commands, uninstalling drivers, etc. Nothing seems to work. Anyone any ideas?Thanks!

:)

Momonp99, Jan 22, 2022
  2. Kem Mon Win User

Set Broadband Internet Connection Network Configuration

Hi,

Upon analyzing the details you have provided, kindly run the
    Network and Internet Troubleshooter
    and check if there's any changes. To run the
    troubleshooter,
    follow these steps:

• On the search bar, type
      Troubleshooting.

• Choose
      Network and Internet.

• Run the following
      Troubleshooter:

• Internet Connections.

• Network Adapter.

• Incoming Connections.

If the issue persists, we suggest that you try to
    renew
    your
    IP address. To do this, follow these steps:

• Open
      Command Prompt
      as
      Administrator.

• Type the following command:

• Ipconfig/release
        and hit
        Enter.

• Ipconfig/renew
        and hit
        Enter.

• Exit.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Jan 22, 2022
  3. Jenefer G Win User
    Unknown networks

I have no 'forget' option. They are not known networks, so I can't manage them. They are listed when I select which network of mine I want to connect to, but there are 8-10 unknown networks that aren't mine. They are all checked with 'connect automatically'.
    How can I remove these unknown networks from my list?

Jenefer G, Jan 22, 2022
  4. Unknown network + no internet

Network devices listed under Unknown in Device Manager

I have a Dell Inspiron M731R laptop upgraded from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10 Home 64-Bit that suddenly quit connecting to the home network. Was using wireless, so switched to an Ethernet cable, but still no luck. I just discovered that ALL of the network-related devices are now listed under an "Unknown" tab in the Device Manager. A check of properties of each item in that folder says they are all working properly, but that obviously isn't the case. I tried uninstalling each of the 4 items, but when they are recognized again they still show up under the Unknown tab. Any suggestions would be welcome.

Unknown network + no internet [​IMG]

putermaker, Jan 22, 2022
Thema:

Unknown network + no internet

1. Unknown network + no internet - Similar Threads - Unknown network internet

2. unknown network

in Windows 10 Gaming
    unknown network: Hello,today, my internet - ethernet stopped working out of sudden - after trying to switch to a wifi, using the same cable - if it's even important. After that, realizing the wifi wouldn't work, I tried the cable connection again, but it didn't work. While trying to solve the...
  3. unknown network

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    unknown network: Hello,today, my internet - ethernet stopped working out of sudden - after trying to switch to a wifi, using the same cable - if it's even important. After that, realizing the wifi wouldn't work, I tried the cable connection again, but it didn't work. While trying to solve the...
  4. unknown network

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Unknown network + no internet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unknown network + no internet: Hi all,Yesterday I downloaded a Windows update that took quite a while, today upon logging in I noticed that I could not go on the internet because my pc has no internet connection. Not only this but it says “unknown network”. Scoured through the internet and found that some...
  6. Unknown network + no internet

Unknown network + no internet: Hi all,Yesterday I downloaded a Windows update that took quite a while, today upon logging in I noticed that I could not go on the internet because my pc has no internet connection. Not only this but it says “unknown network”. Scoured through the internet and found that some...
  7. Unknown internet traffic

Unknown internet traffic: There is approximately 40% of additional internet traffic waste comparing to what was actually used to browse the web or download. Regardless of the apps, either it's a browser, or a client network app that downloads something, if I download say 10GB, the amount of traffic in...
  8. UNKNOWN NETWORK

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    UNKNOWN NETWORK: unable to stat Bits servive. Attacked and appears ahcker AS A PUBLIC PROPFILE AN https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unknown-network/659a3491-43d2-4535-af87-25cc05b43640
  9. Unknown Network

Unknown Network: I continue to get the "Unknown Network" when trying to set up my Ethernet controller. I am using my WiFi to access the internet but the direct connection through the hard cable is a lot faster when it's working. I have disabled it. I have removed it. Cleared the IPv4 and...
  10. DNS Server unknown/Unknown Network

DNS Server unknown/Unknown Network: Hi, I've been struggling for months with this problem. My laptop won't connect to some networks. Usually there are networks like that on my university or other shared networks. The problem I get is that it doesn't recognize the DNS server. Usually it is solved...