Windows 10: Unknown Not Initialized – Can’t initialize disk in Windows 10

Discus and support Unknown Not Initialized – Can’t initialize disk in Windows 10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH] [ATTACH]If you have installed a new internal or external hard drive or SSD, and its status in the left side of the Disk Management Tool... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Mar 25, 2019.

1. WinClub New Member

Unknown Not Initialized – Can’t initialize disk in Windows 10

WinClub, Mar 25, 2019

2. Not Initialized and Unknown Disk (Cannot go Online)

I cannot view my external and when I go in Disk management is it Not initialized.

I tried clicking Online but something is appearing, it says "The request could not be performed because of an I/O device error."

Please I need help ASAP. T-T

LestreLucero, Mar 25, 2019
  3. Rita_A37 Win User
    not ready, unknown, not initialized, unallocated external hard drive

please I need help on how to format an external hard drive which disk management describes as unknown, not initialized and unallocated. when I try to initialized using both diskpart and disk management, it says disk is not ready.

Rita_A37, Mar 25, 2019
  4. Unknown Not Initialized – Can’t initialize disk in Windows 10

hdd not initialized

hdd not initialized just says disk 6 unknown I tried different usb ports with no success.there are files on it.

KarlHendricks, Mar 25, 2019
Thema:

Unknown Not Initialized – Can’t initialize disk in Windows 10

1. Unknown Not Initialized – Can’t initialize disk in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Unknown Initialized –

2. Disk partition unknown, not initialized, can't mbr or gpt

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Disk partition unknown, not initialized, can't mbr or gpt: Two days ago I was cleaning out my PC because it was in dire need of dusting and cleaning, as well as taking out 3 noisy fans and replacing them. After spending 11 hours on trying to get the fans to work, problem #2 was trying to get the monitor to display anything. So...
  3. Unknown problem initializing graphics

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unknown problem initializing graphics: Hello so i have nfshp2 Need for Speed Hot Pursuit 2 on my Windows 10 Professional and when i try to launch it it just comes with error message "Unknown problem initializing graphics"also here is screenshot and i tried to install a fix for this game. I know this game is old...
  4. Disk Not Initialized

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disk Not Initialized: I tried many ways to make my hard drive work but nothing works.I have tried: Ontrack EasyRecovery, AOMEI, Mini Partition Wizard,diskpart,... but nothing worked. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/disk-not-initialized/b72a516c-96e3-4102-bd0b-66a737959e02
  5. Disk Not Initialized

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Disk Not Initialized: I tried many ways to make my hard drive work but nothing works.I have tried: Ontrack EasyRecovery, AOMEI, Mini Partition Wizard,diskpart,... but nothing worked. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/disk-not-initialized/b72a516c-96e3-4102-bd0b-66a737959e02
  6. disk 0 unknown not initialized

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    disk 0 unknown not initialized: hey guys i am facing an issue just logged on my laptop windows 10 and opened my pc but D drive is missing when i went to disk management it not showing there too at all' i dont know what to do and this is second time witn in 3 months. [ATTACH]...
  7. unknown, Not initialize, unallocated external hard disk want to initialize

unknown, Not initialize, unallocated external hard disk want to initialize: I wanted to initialize unknown, unallocated,not initialize external hard disk, but when I go to disk manager and try to initialize the message pop up "Virtual disk manager access denied". Secondly, drive do not have any letter, and I CAN'T to assign letter to drive in...
  8. Initialize Disk

Initialize Disk: I recently had to reset my computer to try and fix some problems it was having (it was crashing constantly). When I re-ran windows I attempted to access an external hard drive I use. When I plug the hard drive in windows makes the sound recognizing it and it shows up as a USB...
  9. disk not initialized

disk not initialized: hi my name is Pablo I try to initialized my ssd but everything is gray out the initialized disk is gray out and the new simple volume is gray out to I don't know what to do need help please...
  10. Not Initialized and Unknown Disk (Cannot go Online)

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Not Initialized and Unknown Disk (Cannot go Online): I cannot view my external and when I go in Disk management is it Not initialized. I tried clicking Online but something is appearing, it says "The request could not be performed because of an I/O device error." Please I need help ASAP. T-T...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 disk management disk will not initialize

2. i forgot my ssd pasword now it cant be initialized

3. windows 10 cant initialise disk

4. windows 10 thunderbolt ssd unknown device,
  5. cant initialise m.2 disk in win 10,
  6. hard disk not initialized windows 10#,
  7. cant initialize disk,
  8. cannot initialize disk windows 10,
  9. ssd unknown not initialized device not ready,
  10. ssd doesnt initialize on win 10,
  11. win 10 disk0 1TB drive unallocated greyed out,