Windows 10: unknown other device SMS/MMS after Bluetooth pairing

Discus and support unknown other device SMS/MMS after Bluetooth pairing in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I got unknown other device SMS/MMS after Bluetooth pairing my Samsung Tab S2 with my windows 10 desktop PC.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by YusufOna, Apr 6, 2021.

1. YusufOna Win User

unknown other device SMS/MMS after Bluetooth pairing

I got unknown other device SMS/MMS after Bluetooth pairing my Samsung Tab S2 with my windows 10 desktop PC.

:)

YusufOna, Apr 6, 2021

2. Bluetooth Devices will not Pair

Hi,

Hopefully this is the correct Forum !

I have a Microsoft Mouse 5000 and Wedge keyboard (the early one that does not fold).
    Both have been working perfectly.

Recently I paired them both successfully with a new Samsung tablet, but when I came to use them again on my laptop,
    I found that I could not pair either of them.

I have spent countless hours researching this without success.

Here's where I am now:

Settings > Bluetooth & other devices does not list either of them.
    Device Manager > Bluetooth has both of them showing and reports both working properly.

Device Manager reports as follows:

Notebook Mouse 5000:
    No driver files are required or have been loaded
    The Events tab says that further installation is required

Wedge Mobile Keyboard:
    No driver files are required or have been loaded
    The Events tab says that further installation is required

The 2 Service Discovery Service entries also report that further installation is required.

Can anyone suggest the way forward, please ?

Regards.

stuartgb100, Apr 6, 2021
  3. Unknown Other Devices after Windows 10 Manual Upgrade - FuturedialDMI, MAP SMS/MMS, PandoraLink and Sync Proxy

Yes - forgot I paired my s6, once I removed sms/mms unknown device went away, a repair set it up correctly

accelerated, Apr 6, 2021
  4. unknown other device SMS/MMS after Bluetooth pairing

Cannot use bluetooth device

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

ameneses54, Apr 6, 2021
Thema:

unknown other device SMS/MMS after Bluetooth pairing

1. unknown other device SMS/MMS after Bluetooth pairing - Similar Threads - unknown device SMS

2. Bluetooth earphones listed as "unknown device" not as an audio device while trying to pair...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth earphones listed as "unknown device" not as an audio device while trying to pair...: Hello,OS - WIN 11 PROVersion - 10.0.22621 Build 22621Hi, i am trying to pair my bluetooth earbuds with my pc but they show as unknown device and pairing is unsuccessful every time. Mu knowledge is fairly limited when it comes to pc issues so am sorry that i can't give any...
  3. pair bluetooth devices

in Windows 10 Gaming
    pair bluetooth devices: I cant pair Bluetooth devices like mouse and keyboard. I tried to pair using my other laptop it works fine. I check on my settings and remove all the devices that paired before and try it again but still the same....
  4. pair bluetooth devices

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    pair bluetooth devices: I cant pair Bluetooth devices like mouse and keyboard. I tried to pair using my other laptop it works fine. I check on my settings and remove all the devices that paired before and try it again but still the same....
  5. pair bluetooth devices

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. my bluetooth is connected but it doesnot pair with other devices

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    my bluetooth is connected but it doesnot pair with other devices: plzzzzzzz help meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...
  7. Unknown MAP SMS/MMS solved.

Unknown MAP SMS/MMS solved.: Go to Devices and Printers in Control Panel. Find your mobile device. Right click the icon and choose properties. Select the services tab. Uncheck MAP SMS/MMS. Your device doesn't support it. It will disappear from the Device Manager....
  8. sms/mms driver uncknow

sms/mms driver uncknow: [ATTACH] Come mai in un computer nuovo trovo questo e windows update non riconosce un driver Microsoft? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/smsmms-driver-uncknow/b443675e-d4fb-4d3b-92e7-a37c292ec750
  9. Bluetooth Devices will not Pair

Bluetooth Devices will not Pair: Hi, Hopefully this is the correct Forum ! I have a Microsoft Mouse 5000 and Wedge keyboard (the early one that does not fold). Both have been working perfectly. Recently I paired them both successfully with a new Samsung tablet, but when I came to use them again on...
  10. Other Devices / Unknown device

Other Devices / Unknown device: Hi Users , On a Sony Vaio SVT1312b4E Notebook I have two unknown devices that are missing drivers and I haven't a clue what they are . The laptop is working fine on build 14279 . I don't use the SD card reader so it might be that but not sure . I just like to see no...