Windows 10: Unknown process

Discus and support Unknown process in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Anyone have any ideas Hp shutdown proc 148739 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by EddieB1106, Jan 19, 2020.

1. Unknown process

Anyone have any ideas Hp shutdown proc

:)

EddieB1106, Jan 19, 2020
  2. GNJha Win User

Boot Process

Hi,

Please suggest me a link that can explain the boot process step by step of ...

• Windows 7,
    • Windows 8.1,
    • Windows 10,
    • Windows Server 2008 R2 and
    • Windows Server 2012 R2

With Regards

InTech

GNJha, Jan 20, 2020
  3. Websock.exe-System error please see attached files.

Hi,

Websock.exe is a possible malware or virus on your computer. Since it's not part of Windows, we suggest removing it from your computer. Follow the steps below:

Step 1: Websock.exe end process

• Press Ctrl + Shift + Esc to open Task Manager.
    • Under the Processes tab, locate Websock.exe.
    • Click on suspicious or unknown process related with Websock.exe, then right-click and select End Process.
    Step 2: Uninstall Websock.exe from Control Panel.

• Open Control Panel.
    • Click Programs.
    • Select Uninstall a program.
    • Right-click Websock.exe or any related unknown program, then click
      Uninstall.
    Note: It's also best to perform a security scan on your computer using your antivirus program.

Keep us in the loop with the result.

Martin Bar, Jan 20, 2020
  4. Unknown process

X800 GTO2 = Unknown Device

I flashed the BIOS on my X800 GTO2 last night and it is listed in the Device Manager as an Unknown Device. Is this normal?

blsnelling, Jan 20, 2020
Thema:

Unknown process

1. Unknown process - Similar Threads - Unknown process

2. UNKNOWN PROCESS WIHOUT NAME

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    UNKNOWN PROCESS WIHOUT NAME: I was installing some programs and got a malware by them. After i cleaned all viruses with malwarebytes anti-virus program, i saw strange process in my task manager. Its svchost.exe located in SysWOW64 folder. I scanned it with anti-virus programs and there is no detections....
  3. UNKNOWN PROCESS WIHOUT NAME

in Windows 10 Gaming
    UNKNOWN PROCESS WIHOUT NAME: I was installing some programs and got a malware by them. After i cleaned all viruses with malwarebytes anti-virus program, i saw strange process in my task manager. Its svchost.exe located in SysWOW64 folder. I scanned it with anti-virus programs and there is no detections....
  4. UNKNOWN PROCESS WIHOUT NAME

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Sound notication of a unknown process

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sound notication of a unknown process: having a problem with sound notification, looks like processing is happening in the backgound as the screen display of mouse pointer disappears for under a second and reappears, and there is an annoying sound notification. Tried identifying the process. I am thinking there...
  6. Sound notication of a unknown process

Sound notication of a unknown process: having a problem with sound notification, looks like processing is happening in the backgound as the screen display of mouse pointer disappears for under a second and reappears, and there is an annoying sound notification. Tried identifying the process. I am thinking there...
  7. Sound notication of a unknown process

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. WIN10 Unknown Process ""

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    WIN10 Unknown Process "": I recently ran a powercfg /sleepsystemdiagnostics report to determine what is keeping the display running when the system is idle. I can across this process in the report. I've never seen it before. Can anyone identify it?START TIME: 2022-08-31 T08:16:16DURATION: 0:17:11TYPE:...
  9. WIN10 Unknown Process ""

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WIN10 Unknown Process "": I recently ran a powercfg /sleepsystemdiagnostics report to determine what is keeping the display running when the system is idle. I can across this process in the report. I've never seen it before. Can anyone identify it?START TIME: 2022-08-31 T08:16:16DURATION: 0:17:11TYPE:...
  10. WIN10 Unknown Process ""