Windows 10: Unknown "program" app on startup, what is it?

Discus and support Unknown "program" app on startup, what is it? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] I went to task manager and I cant find the file location, anyone know what this is? submitted by /u/Affectionate-Eye5061 [link]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Affectionate-Eye5061, Oct 9, 2020.

1. Unknown "program" app on startup, what is it?

/u/Affectionate-Eye5061, Oct 9, 2020
  2. Kreij Win User

Adding programs to startup with Windows 7?

You could add entries to the registry to launch the apps on startup, but it's easier to just add them to the startup foler as Newt suggested.

Kreij, Oct 9, 2020
  3. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Oct 9, 2020
  4. darc Win User

Unknown "program" app on startup, what is it?

Unknown programs with name program at Startup

Hi, my question is about two programs in the startup with name program, and i don't know wich program belongs, and if can disable it, I attach a picture of it

Unknown "program" app on startup, what is it? [​IMG]

darc, Oct 9, 2020
Thema:

Unknown "program" app on startup, what is it?

1. Unknown "program" app on startup, what is it? - Similar Threads - Unknown program app

2. I have an unknown program in my startup apps section. What should I do with it?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have an unknown program in my startup apps section. What should I do with it?: So, I recently got a new laptop from work and the app has a random program in my startup apps list. The location of the app is in "C:\windows\Installer and the program is called "_39BAD5C1F42D317A6AD828". I'm not sure what this is, and I'm not allowed to make a lot of changes...
  3. Unknown program in my startup, is this a virus?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Unknown program in my startup, is this a virus?: There's a program here in startup settings but it's not appearing in my task manager. Is this a virus? Can it be removed? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/unknown-program-in-my-startup-is-this-a-virus/4039920d-96fd-445c-b149-ab51f4b085c6
  4. Unknown Startup Program

Unknown Startup Program: I separated from an abusive partner against whom I have a restraining order. While we were together, he surveilled me and I am concerned that his has continued into the present. I am trying to look through my phone and computer for unknown and hidden programs. There is a...
  5. 2 unknown startup Programs named " program "

2 unknown startup Programs named " program ": I was checking Startup programs in Task Manager where I found two unknown programs named as " Program ". I can't even open their File location, quite weird, please help if someone knows if it is of windows only or something else. [ATTACH]...
  6. what is this program in startup?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    what is this program in startup?: [ATTACH] i found this thing in my startup tab in task manager, i disabled it cuz idk what is this, and i can't go to it file location is just grayed, so can anyone tell me what is this?...
  7. Unknown startup program

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unknown startup program: I found a startup program named 1M3bia does anyone know what this is? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unknown-startup-program/097de273-c656-41b9-a91f-d46cd8976fc5"
  8. Unknown Program -- What is it?

Unknown Program -- What is it?: Take a look at the screen shot and circled in red is an unknown program I've never seen before. What could this program be? [img] 102833
  9. Unknown program in Task Manager-Startup Programs

Unknown program in Task Manager-Startup Programs: I am using Windows 10 Home up-to-date. Just found this entry (Program) in my Task Manager-Startup Programs. It has no identification except 'Program' . On right click it doesn't show any properties or location just the enable or disable button. I have disabled it but am just...
  10. Unknown programs with name program at Startup

Unknown programs with name program at Startup: Hi, my question is about two programs in the startup with name program, and i don't know wich program belongs, and if can disable it, I attach a picture of it [img] 18921