Windows 10: Unknown program/service not able to close or find.

Discus and support Unknown program/service not able to close or find. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I am on version 1903 (OS Build 18362.418) Since 2-3 days an unknowns program named aaaaaaaaa is seen in taskview. [img] I cant close this program.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by jakkaas, Oct 30, 2019.

1. jakkaas Win User

Unknown program/service not able to close or find.

I am on version 1903 (OS Build 18362.418)

Since 2-3 days an unknowns program named aaaaaaaaa is seen in taskview.

Unknown program/service not able to close or find. [​IMG]

I cant close this program. It is seen in all my virtual desktop. In my task manager i cant see this program name. I tried closing almost all program in task manager but still present. I tried using Autorun but still cant find the program.

It some time start while working in between and sometime during startup. After shut down sometime the program starts but sometime it does not start.

I scanned with malwarebyte but no virus detected.

I want to find this program location and remove it

Thanks

:)

jakkaas, Oct 30, 2019

2. Unknown program found in services

I have a service that I dont understand. I was wondering if anyone else has it in their services list. It's called PAExec.

Unknown program/service not able to close or find. [​IMG]

When I search the internet for PAExec that it's a program by Power Admin. Well what the heck is it doing installed on my machine and why? Please someone tell me that this isn't a standard Windows 10 Pro Anniversary service. I never installed the service and need to know what I should do if it doesn't belong there.

craazziee8, Oct 30, 2019
  3. zbook Win User
    Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Oct 30, 2019
  4. Unknown program/service not able to close or find.

EVGA GTX 2xx series Reinbursement Service

XFX started it and Evga is doing the same. Evga is starting its own reinbursement program for those who bought the Evga 2xx series when they first came out. All you have to do is follow a few steps.

• Must be a new purchase from an authorized EVGA reseller. Step-ups do not qualify.
    • You have 14 days to register and upload a qualified invoice to claim your EVGA Bucks.
    • Only customers who purhased the EVGA GTX 280 or GTX 260 at the full Manufactured Suggested Reatil Price (MSRP) will qualify for the Reimbursement Program.
    • If between June 16th and July 7th you purchased an:
    • EVGA GTX 260 you will receive $75.00 in EVGA Bucks* or $60.00 Cash Back
    • EVGA GTX 280 you will receive $150.00 in EVGA Bucks* or $125.00 Cash Back
    The only thing this doesn't cover is the Step-up program. I'm fine with that because I got the price cut anyway. I just hope to get the card by this weekend if not early next week. I have a itch to bench. *Rockout :rockout:

Source: EVGA

Cold Storm, Oct 30, 2019
Thema:

Unknown program/service not able to close or find.

1. Unknown program/service not able to close or find. - Similar Threads - Unknown program service

2. How to find program that closed down computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to find program that closed down computer: Is there a specific command from the Command Prompt by which one can find a program that last closed down the laptop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-find-program-that-closed-down-computer/c99e42b6-7b70-4ffb-a41c-67f85dc684d3
  3. How to find program that closed down computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to find program that closed down computer: Is there a specific command from the Command Prompt by which one can find a program that last closed down the laptop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-find-program-that-closed-down-computer/c99e42b6-7b70-4ffb-a41c-67f85dc684d3
  4. Unknown Services

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Unknown Services: Hello, I have an unknowns service running in Windows 10 :"SenseService", I have no idea what is it, and the manufacturer is also "Unknown".Does anyone know what was that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unknown-services/10cf7b48-54dc-44ed-8f6d-0d5b5cda3d92
  5. Unknown Services

Unknown Services: Hello Microsoft, there are services running in my system that has a specific number at the end of the names specifically _91138 like Agent Activation Runtime_91138, CaptureService_91138, Clipboard User Service_91138, Connected Devices Platform User Service_91138,...
  6. Not able to find installed applications in add/remove programs

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Not able to find installed applications in add/remove programs: Not able to find installed applications in add/remove programs https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-able-to-find-installed-applications-in/c60b76bd-2b03-4d88-99d6-8a7ab0e52490
  7. Unknown programs

Unknown programs: For past few days, after I installed and uninstalled some softwares, I've been constantly seeing these unknown executables in the task manager- [ATTACH] I've scanned through each and every hidden and unhidden directory of my pc and deleted all of the junk, but the above...
  8. unknown program

unknown program: what is SearchResults.exe ? Kaspersky is telling me I have 11 objects which require my decision for deletion. SearchResults.exe is one of them. However, SearchResults.exe is not in Add/Remove Programs, and a search did not bring up the program. Thanks, Rudy...
  9. Finding unknown crashing process or program

in Windows 10 Support
    Finding unknown crashing process or program: Hi This afternoon (Sunday 26th Aug) I've started getting a Crash Log message appear on my PC with the following message: Crash Logs The program or a background process quit unexpectedly. Would you like to send information about this to the developer? It then gives me the...
  10. Unknown program found in services

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unknown program found in services: I have a service that I dont understand. I was wondering if anyone else has it in their services list. It's called PAExec. [img] When I search the internet for PAExec that it's a program by Power Admin. Well what the heck is it doing installed on my machine and why?...