Windows 10: Unknown program (size: 3,26 TB) | Virus?

Discus and support Unknown program (size: 3,26 TB) | Virus? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Hey all, I have had a problem with a certain program for a long time. I can't do anything with it. I don't know what it is. This program... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/chesstechno, Apr 15, 2021.

1. Unknown program (size: 3,26 TB) | Virus?

Unknown program (size: 3,26 TB) | Virus? 7Goqa2ki7HCwGH5ICYFkVeBEi6NSCva7kyxWvZVBW00.jpg

Hey all,

I have had a problem with a certain program for a long time. I can't do anything with it. I don't know what it is. This program often changes name. After i update Windows the program shows new installation date. I don't know if it's a virus or something. I scaned my computer with McAfee and Malwarebytes. The scans showed nothing special.

My HardDrive is ofc smaller than this app.

https://preview.redd.it/rgn120u7zbt...bp&s=b314d392f8f44f26edc1070cfbcc8e139358c7c4

submitted by /u/chesstechno
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/chesstechno, Apr 15, 2021
  2. zbook Win User

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Apr 15, 2021
  3. DCnewbie Win User
    BEWARE: Spyware Doctor program is a VIRUS!!!

Also, I knew it was a rogue program because it would NOT DELETE when you went to "Add/Remove Programs". It wasn't going anywhere! It seemed strange but I never thought it was a virus!!! That company needs to be taken down. I am 100% sure this was an actual virus!! Any suggestions on where to take action???

DCnewbie, Apr 15, 2021
  4. Ferdz Amp Win User

Unknown program (size: 3,26 TB) | Virus?

Desctop got 2/3 of the normal size

Hello,

This should be resolved by updating the screen resolution for your display. Kindly follow the steps below:

1. Open Start , select Settings > System > Display.
    2. Under Scale and layout, check the setting under Change the size of text, apps, and other items. We suggest you use the percentage marked "(Recommended)."
    3. If that doesn't solve your problem, under Resolution, select a new value. We suggest you stick with the resolution marked "(Recommended)."

Let me know how it goes.

Ferdz Amp, Apr 15, 2021
Thema:

Unknown program (size: 3,26 TB) | Virus?

1. Unknown program (size: 3,26 TB) | Virus? - Similar Threads - Unknown program size

2. 2,1tb to 2, 3 tb

in Windows 10 Gaming
    2,1tb to 2, 3 tb: Windows 11. I got a new case and putting my stuff from old computer into it. I want to replace the two, 1TB drives with two, 3TB drives that are one drive D: in storage spaces. Can I remove the 1TB's and plug and play the 3TB's? Both are same model. Or will I need to set up a...
  3. 2,1tb to 2, 3 tb

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    2,1tb to 2, 3 tb: Windows 11. I got a new case and putting my stuff from old computer into it. I want to replace the two, 1TB drives with two, 3TB drives that are one drive D: in storage spaces. Can I remove the 1TB's and plug and play the 3TB's? Both are same model. Or will I need to set up a...
  4. 3 TB Toshiba external hard drive .

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    3 TB Toshiba external hard drive .: 3 TB Toshiba external hard drive . Lights up when connected with the computer then shuts off The light not the drive . Troubleshooting says device cannot start code 10 . Then , problem with the driver. Says I have best driver . Tried reinstall . Reinstall fail all the time ....
  5. Unknown program in my startup, is this a virus?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Unknown program in my startup, is this a virus?: There's a program here in startup settings but it's not appearing in my task manager. Is this a virus? Can it be removed? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/unknown-program-in-my-startup-is-this-a-virus/4039920d-96fd-445c-b149-ab51f4b085c6
  6. Unknown programs

Unknown programs: For past few days, after I installed and uninstalled some softwares, I've been constantly seeing these unknown executables in the task manager- [ATTACH] I've scanned through each and every hidden and unhidden directory of my pc and deleted all of the junk, but the above...
  7. unknown program

unknown program: what is SearchResults.exe ? Kaspersky is telling me I have 11 objects which require my decision for deletion. SearchResults.exe is one of them. However, SearchResults.exe is not in Add/Remove Programs, and a search did not bring up the program. Thanks, Rudy...
  8. 3 Tb HHD showing 16 Tb of data?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    3 Tb HHD showing 16 Tb of data?: Combines storage capacity of everything on my network (which includes an 8 Tb server) is 14tb. I did shut down the server and checked properties again, same results. I've posted the results below. I have 150Gb of music files in the music folder. [ATTACH]...
  9. 3 TB Disk Allocation

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    3 TB Disk Allocation: I am having problems trying to allocate all of the space on a new 3 TB drive. When I installed windows 10 it installed the system files on the 500 GB SSD and allocated an additional 500 MB on Disc 0 (the 3 TB drive) for System Reserved. I have been able to create a New Volume...
  10. 3 tb hdd

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    3 tb hdd: Hello all, I have just installed my new WD 3TB drive into my system and everything seemed fine. I partitioned and formatted the drive without issue and went ahead loading it with my files etc. All seemed fine until I rebooted my system and now it wont boot up, In fact...