Windows 10: Unknown programs in apps and features

Discus and support Unknown programs in apps and features in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have two programs in the apps and features list and I don't know what they are. I think they were installed from my old pc when I transferred to my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Redlorakeet, Jan 10, 2021.

1. Unknown programs in apps and features

I have two programs in the apps and features list and I don't know what they are.

I think they were installed from my old pc when I transferred to my new one as they have an old date.

One is called CR and this one is 313mb in size.

The other one is called @bios and is 2.33 in size.

I don't want to delete if they are necessary but I don't know how to find out.

Help anyone please?

:)

Redlorakeet, Jan 10, 2021
  2. f14tomcat Win User

Unknown programs in apps and features

None of mine under Apps and Features show any publisher info. You'll need to use the Programs and Features instead.

Unknown programs in apps and features [​IMG]

f14tomcat, Jan 10, 2021
  3. Bree Win User

Apps and Features should not only tell you the date of install, it should also tell you the publisher. That should give you a clue as to what it is. If there's no publisher shown, click the Programs and Features link under Related settings to open the Control Panel version. Some of mine only show their publisher there.

Unknown programs in apps and features [​IMG]

4. Unknown programs in apps and features

I have two programs in the apps and features list and I don't know what they are.

I think they were installed from my old pc when I transferred to my new one as they have an old date.

One is called CR and this one is 313mb in size.

The other one is called @bios and is 2.33 in size.

I don't want to delete if they are necessary but I don't know how to find out.

Help anyone please?

Redlorakeet, Jan 10, 2021
Thema:

1. Unknown programs in apps and features - Similar Threads - Unknown programs apps

2. How to Remove Programs from the Programs and Features/ Apps & Features if the device they...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to Remove Programs from the Programs and Features/ Apps & Features if the device they...: Hello,After moving, my External Storage Drive was badly damaged and had various Programs and Games on it.The Programs and Games that I had installed on the drive still show up in my Programs and Features and the Apps & Features sections of Windows and they will not allow me...
  3. How to Remove Programs from the Programs and Features/ Apps & Features if the device they...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to Remove Programs from the Programs and Features/ Apps & Features if the device they...: Hello,After moving, my External Storage Drive was badly damaged and had various Programs and Games on it.The Programs and Games that I had installed on the drive still show up in my Programs and Features and the Apps & Features sections of Windows and they will not allow me...
  4. How to Remove Programs from the Programs and Features/ Apps & Features if the device they...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Unknown program running

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Unknown program running: Ok so I just booted up my PC and opened task manager to close some programs I don't need now and I saw this thing running and have no idea what it is since I can't find anything about it....
  6. unknown listings in Control>Programs and Features?

in Windows 10 Customization
    unknown listings in Control>Programs and Features?: Are these 3 legitimate items newly listed in control panel>programs/features? 1. Cyberlink Power Director 14 1/30/3021 2. Cyberlink Power Director 14 1/30/2021 3. Team Viewer 2/10/21...
  7. Unknown programs in apps and features

in Windows 10 Support
    Unknown programs in apps and features: I have two programs in the apps and features list and I don't know what they are. I think they were installed from my old pc when I transferred to my new one as they have an old date. One is called CR and this one is 313mb in size. The other one is called @bios and is 2.33...
  8. Unknown "program" app on startup, what is it?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Unknown "program" app on startup, what is it?: [ATTACH] I went to task manager and I cant find the file location, anyone know what this is? submitted by /u/Affectionate-Eye5061 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/j7zvif/unknown_program_app_on_startup_what_is_it/
  9. Unknown programs

Unknown programs: For past few days, after I installed and uninstalled some softwares, I've been constantly seeing these unknown executables in the task manager- [ATTACH] I've scanned through each and every hidden and unhidden directory of my pc and deleted all of the junk, but the above...
  10. unknown program

unknown program: what is SearchResults.exe ? Kaspersky is telling me I have 11 objects which require my decision for deletion. SearchResults.exe is one of them. However, SearchResults.exe is not in Add/Remove Programs, and a search did not bring up the program. Thanks, Rudy...