Windows 10: Unknown purchase being billed to me through microsoft store

Discus and support Unknown purchase being billed to me through microsoft store in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; How do I get charges cancelled?... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by ColinMacKenzieIQ, Sep 15, 2018.

1. Unknown purchase being billed to me through microsoft store

How do I get charges cancelled?

:)

ColinMacKenzieIQ, Sep 15, 2018

2. i cannot purchase in app games with mobile billing

Hello,

There are several reasons why you are experiencing an issue when purchasing applications. It could be an internet connection issue or your mobile operator doesn't support this payment method. To know more, please provide the following information:

• Are you using WiFi when purchasing applications?
    • Is the issue happening when purchasing a specific application?
    • Have you tried any troubleshooting steps?

We suggest that you check this link to make sure your mobile operator supports Mobile Operator Billing as a payment
    method.

Michael Rey, Sep 15, 2018
  3. Carrier Billing to purchase apps.

Is there a chance of bringing Vodafone India Carrier Billing as only Tata DoCoMo and Idea are supported for billing to purchase apps in store in India? If you can't say about it whom should I suggest this to add Vodafone as an option to eg @LumiaHelp ,
    etc?

Sanish Patil, Sep 15, 2018
  4. Unknown purchase being billed to me through microsoft store

Unable to purchase on Microsoft Store with a Family account.

Thank you for your response. There are other games that allow you to purchase using the Microsoft funds that you transferred to a member of your Family.
    If you don't have sufficient money in your Microsoft account to complete a transaction, you must use another form of payment registered with your Microsoft account to cover the remaining purchase amount, charge the entire purchase to the other payment
    option in lieu of your account balance, or add additional value to your Microsoft account.

To ensure that the child account is allowed to purchase a content online, you have to check and change the restriction settings on the account by following the steps below:

• Sign in to your account on the
      Microsoft Family page
    • Find your child’s name and select More options > Spending >
      Change content restrictions.
    • Change the restrictions settings and allow the account to purchase.

If you are still unable to purchase the game, there is a possible issue with your profile or the billing information. We recommend that you contact Xbox Chat Support to securely check your account and the child account.

Keep us updated with the results after performing the suggested solutions above.

Loraine Mon, Sep 15, 2018
Thema:

Unknown purchase being billed to me through microsoft store

1. Unknown purchase being billed to me through microsoft store - Similar Threads - Unknown purchase being

2. unknown billing charge

in Windows 10 Gaming
    unknown billing charge: Billing charge of $160.50 from MSFT E0800LKFMU every December Unknown why we have this charge https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unknown-billing-charge/8d4faf15-0b26-4714-8670-f52c0eed1d00
  3. unknown billing charge

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    unknown billing charge: Billing charge of $160.50 from MSFT E0800LKFMU every December Unknown why we have this charge https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unknown-billing-charge/8d4faf15-0b26-4714-8670-f52c0eed1d00
  4. unknown billing charge

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. In app purchase through microsoft store kept billing me numerous times

in Windows 10 Gaming
    In app purchase through microsoft store kept billing me numerous times: I installed DTS Sound Unbound App from the Microsoft Store and tried to purchase DTS HeadphoneX. But at final step it failed after loading for a bit. I tried again but same result. The error message said something like "Error on our end. Waiting a bit might help". But when i...
  6. In app purchase through microsoft store kept billing me numerous times

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    In app purchase through microsoft store kept billing me numerous times: I installed DTS Sound Unbound App from the Microsoft Store and tried to purchase DTS HeadphoneX. But at final step it failed after loading for a bit. I tried again but same result. The error message said something like "Error on our end. Waiting a bit might help". But when i...
  7. Microsoft purchases automatic billing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft purchases automatic billing: Hello, I have been the victim of Microsoft's automatic billing over multiple years ... charged for products no longer in use. I had absolutely no idea because I'm slack in checking my account transactions. Microsoft Office to be precise. My publisher INSISTS I use WORD....
  8. Minecoins are being purchased through a different email?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecoins are being purchased through a different email?: My minecraft windows 10 account is in email A but when I try to buy minecoins its making me purchase them through email B. Email B is my original email but its connected to a parent email which is quite annoying. Any fix?...
  9. Unknown user’s library being shown in Microsoft store

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Unknown user’s library being shown in Microsoft store: When I click on my library in the Microsoft store, I am being shown someone else’s purchases and not mine. Also I used to have a tab for Xbox live gold in my library which has now disappeared even though my subscription is still ongoing. I have signed out and signed back in....
  10. Refund for the purchase made through Microsoft Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Refund for the purchase made through Microsoft Store: So Basically, friends were telling me to get Minecraft, and I had no idea that there were TWO different kinds to get, one from the Windows/Microsoft store and one from the Mojang website. So Long story Short, I've ended buying the same product twice and would like to get a...