Windows 10: Unknown Reason For BSOD | Initialization failed because the driver device could not be created

Discus and support Unknown Reason For BSOD | Initialization failed because the driver device could not be created in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Anyone have any idea what this Critical Error message in the Event Viewer --> Windows Logs means? Initialization failed because the driver device... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/lemateogunner, Oct 26, 2020.

1. Unknown Reason For BSOD | Initialization failed because the driver device could not be created

Anyone have any idea what this Critical Error message in the Event Viewer --> Windows Logs means?

Initialization failed because the driver device could not be created. Use the string "000000000100320000000000D71000C013010000250200C000000000000000000000000000000000" to identify the interface for which initialization failed. It represents the MAC address of the failed interface or the Globally Unique Interface Identifier (GUID) if NetBT was unable to map from GUID to MAC address. If neither the MAC address nor the GUID were available, the string represents a cluster device name.

and

Initialization failed because the driver device could not be created. Use the string "000000000100320000000000D71000C011010000250200C001000000000000000000000000000000" to identify the interface for which initialization failed. It represents the MAC address of the failed interface or the Globally Unique Interface Identifier (GUID) if NetBT was unable to map from GUID to MAC address. If neither the MAC address nor the GUID were available, the string represents a cluster device name.

submitted by /u/lemateogunner
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/lemateogunner, Oct 26, 2020
  2. EdTittel Win User

a request for device descriptor request failed

Maybe it's time to step back from the current efforts, and start over. I suggest you read over this excellent tutorial and try all of its steps: [Solved] Unknown USB Device (Device Descriptor Request Failed) for Windows 10 - Driver Easy. The one that may provide you with some easy relief is the one where you uninstall the device whose descriptor is failing, reboot, and see what happens when device enumeration recurs during boot-up. If you're lucky, it will fix itself.
    HTH,
    --Ed--

EdTittel, Oct 26, 2020
  3. X800 GTO2 = Unknown Device

I flashed the BIOS on my X800 GTO2 last night and it is listed in the Device Manager as an Unknown Device. Is this normal?

blsnelling, Oct 26, 2020
  4. titan5800 Win User

Unknown Reason For BSOD | Initialization failed because the driver device could not be created

a request for device descriptor request failed

my bios is and custom unlocked bios (latest version) (thanks to Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source ) because of lenovo hardware whitlist maybe thats causing the problem???

titan5800, Oct 26, 2020
Thema:

Unknown Reason For BSOD | Initialization failed because the driver device could not be created

1. Unknown Reason For BSOD | Initialization failed because the driver device could not be created - Similar Threads - Unknown Reason BSOD

2. Failed to start because no QT Platform could be initialized - Cannot Reinstall

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Failed to start because no QT Platform could be initialized - Cannot Reinstall: I have a brand new Pro Surface 9. When trying to get to OneDrive I get an error that says Failed to start because no QT Platform could be initialized, advising to reinstall. When I try to uninstall, it says it can't find the program. Trying to install, it says I have to...
  3. Failed to start because no QT Platform could be initialized - Cannot Reinstall

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Failed to start because no QT Platform could be initialized - Cannot Reinstall: I have a brand new Pro Surface 9. When trying to get to OneDrive I get an error that says Failed to start because no QT Platform could be initialized, advising to reinstall. When I try to uninstall, it says it can't find the program. Trying to install, it says I have to...
  4. BSOD due to unknown reason

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD due to unknown reason: Had a BSOD while booting while ago. It quickly rebooted so i could not catch the error code . Want to know what caused it. My laptop came from repairs last week. Want to check if something is related to that. Last few months got frequent BSOD due to feature update. Whenever i...
  5. Unknown device and No driver could be found

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Unknown device and No driver could be found: Under my device>other device>unknown device it prompts me to search for a driver. When it completes it says that it could not be found any help? I have a dell inspiron 15 5577. [ATTACH]...
  6. BSOD for unknown reason

BSOD for unknown reason: hello Microsoft Service Team, i bought a brand new pc and it is not working properly i tried to find out why but the BlueScreenView App is not helping. So the bug id code is: 0x00000101 I do not know where to upload my minidump file so i made a screenshot for you. thx...
  7. Application Failed to start because no QT Platform could be initialized

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Application Failed to start because no QT Platform could be initialized: After a series of recent Windows updates my Surface displays the following error when we log in OneDrive - This application failed to start because no Qt platform plugin could be initialized. Reinstalling the application may fix this problem. I look around the laptop and...
  8. Application Failed to start because no QT Platform could be initialized

Application Failed to start because no QT Platform could be initialized: After a series of recent Windows updates my Surface displays the following error when we log in OneDrive - This application failed to start because no Qt platform plugin could be initialized. Reinstalling the application may fix this problem. I look around the laptop and...
  9. "Unknown USB Device (Device Descriptor Request Failed)" Could you help ?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    "Unknown USB Device (Device Descriptor Request Failed)" Could you help ?: Dears, My USB port is useless. i've found this error & mesg: error 43 [ATTACH] Br https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unknown-usb-device-device-descriptor-request/a12ee5ba-2f66-4d91-889f-28db5b753d47
  10. BSOD (Reason is completely unknown)

BSOD (Reason is completely unknown): So, some days ago i got Random BSOD (i thought Random), first i was thinking "Hmmm Propably some random Software issue" and i didnt even care but now i got almost everyday a BSOD. Just 1h ago i got one while watching Youtube and it didnt creat a dump file at all... Here...