Windows 10: unknown regkey

Discus and support unknown regkey in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; what is freshteachewquestion, and how do I remove it from my computer?... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by deranged1022, Nov 20, 2019.

1. unknown regkey

what is freshteachewquestion, and how do I remove it from my computer?

:)

deranged1022, Nov 20, 2019

2. X800 GTO2 = Unknown Device

I flashed the BIOS on my X800 GTO2 last night and it is listed in the Device Manager as an Unknown Device. Is this normal?

blsnelling, Nov 20, 2019
  3. Johnny.ts Win User
    Unknown certificate expires every week

Hi,

• Where exactly you get this error “Unknown certificate expires”? at the taskbar besides the clock
    • Is your system connected to the Domain? Yes, but this only happes to 4 pcs, the rest 3.000 are working fine.

I followed your suggestion and posted the question at technet forums.

Unknown certificate expires every week

Johnny.ts, Nov 20, 2019
  4. unknown regkey

Network devices listed under Unknown in Device Manager

I have a Dell Inspiron M731R laptop upgraded from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10 Home 64-Bit that suddenly quit connecting to the home network. Was using wireless, so switched to an Ethernet cable, but still no luck. I just discovered that ALL of the network-related devices are now listed under an "Unknown" tab in the Device Manager. A check of properties of each item in that folder says they are all working properly, but that obviously isn't the case. I tried uninstalling each of the 4 items, but when they are recognized again they still show up under the Unknown tab. Any suggestions would be welcome.

unknown regkey [​IMG]

putermaker, Nov 20, 2019
Thema:

unknown regkey

1. unknown regkey - Similar Threads - unknown regkey

2. Unknown USB Device Device Descriptor Request Failed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unknown USB Device Device Descriptor Request Failed: Hello,Hope this message finds you all well, Can somebody help me please with regards with the below error I am facing with my Windows 11 OS.One of my Universal Serial Bus Controller drivers simultaneously giving an error even though there's no external driver connected to my...
  3. Unknown USB Device Device Descriptor Request Failed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unknown USB Device Device Descriptor Request Failed: Hello,Hope this message finds you all well, Can somebody help me please with regards with the below error I am facing with my Windows 11 OS.One of my Universal Serial Bus Controller drivers simultaneously giving an error even though there's no external driver connected to my...
  4. msodge.exe-Application Errot X The exception unknown software exception 0x0000008...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    msodge.exe-Application Errot X The exception unknown software exception 0x0000008...: msodge.exe-Application ErrotXThe exception unknown software exception 0x0000008 occurred in the application at location 0x00007FFFA10153ACFew days back I upgraded to windows 11 but rolled back after 5 days now I'm getting this error...
  5. msodge.exe-Application Errot X The exception unknown software exception 0x0000008...

msodge.exe-Application Errot X The exception unknown software exception 0x0000008...: msodge.exe-Application ErrotXThe exception unknown software exception 0x0000008 occurred in the application at location 0x00007FFFA10153ACFew days back I upgraded to windows 11 but rolled back after 5 days now I'm getting this error...
  6. msodge.exe-Application Errot X The exception unknown software exception 0x0000008...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Unknown cause for repeated bsod

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unknown cause for repeated bsod: Was playing roblox and have had repeated bsod with the bugcheck x133 dpc watchdog violation. I have two minidump files but I don't know how to attach them. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unknown-cause-for-repeated-bsod/5523de0a-c87c-47ed-90e6-ff88e3591b43
  8. Unknown cause for repeated bsod

Unknown cause for repeated bsod: Was playing roblox and have had repeated bsod with the bugcheck x133 dpc watchdog violation. I have two minidump files but I don't know how to attach them. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unknown-cause-for-repeated-bsod/5523de0a-c87c-47ed-90e6-ff88e3591b43
  9. Unknown cause for repeated bsod

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. How to insert document or image without getting an unknown error? - whiteboard

How to insert document or image without getting an unknown error? - whiteboard: Whenever I try to insert a document or an image into whiteboard, it gives me an "unknown error message" with this underneath:Whiteboard Correlation Id: 4624498b-5be9-40c8-89e7-f760bd98d5c82024-04-22T05:28:22.819ZHow can I fix this so I can insert images and documents into my...