Windows 10: unknown remote PowerShell administrato rcreating virtual machines

Discus and support unknown remote PowerShell administrato rcreating virtual machines in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; there are unauthorized users who remotely accessed my all in one pavilion windows 10 desktop on several occasions while attempting to use my online... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Debra A Elder Lambeth, Sep 1, 2019.

1. unknown remote PowerShell administrato rcreating virtual machines

there are unauthorized users who remotely accessed my all in one pavilion windows 10 desktop on several occasions while attempting to use my online brokerage account I noticed that several functions involving time were not functioning the transaction history was several days behind, an attempt to buy stock was not completed and the stock market was not showing real time trade . I found that control of my keyboard was being taken from attempt to look up a solution was stopped . While trying to reply to reply to a email to AT&T for support my smart phone has the same trouble as my computer. Visual Studio C++ is downloaded no matter how often uninstall it, Azure has been added as well as Enterprise , I remove xbox because they are networking and I realized that when I tried to make changes to my desktop I was not actually using my computer . I am no longer the owner and my permissions are special. Many ability to communicate using my phone has been taken away my calls are redirected to people who pretend to be Microsoft , HP , AT&T, Elko County Sheriff. Reporting the extent of what is occurring needs proof. I do not know how to find the correct files tt I can give to my attorney , sheriff and other legal agencies that deal with cybercrime , ID THEFT, Electronic harassment and the need to strop what I am sure is a concerted effort to data breach and use this computer and my phone and internet account to commit crimes involving every xbox multi player game user they have access to.. SAs well as the my fear of losing my assets my identity my life .As an ID Theft victim since 2004 I fear I am at the last stages of an Identity theft Victims life . overly dramatic perhaps but censorship empty files keep me from getting the help I need because of no proof and fraudulent tech support or tech support involved in TD Theft are trying to take my small brokerage account away from me it was $200,000.00It is now down to $150,000.00 $20,000.00 due to the Stock market doing its normal down for the count. ( It will be uip again as soon as school gets going and Halloween past once Thanks giving is on peoples minds it will be ok again. I want to be able to trade and use ny computer form the sheer joy of life . Three unauthorized people are taking this from me. . please tell where to find the files that I can copy and my attorney show a judge so I can have the support of the legal system to stop them from spreading out. They won't need me anymore that is causing me to become distressed. My neighbors a large family are my only neighbors behavior analyst marketing and netgear computer programers and developer IT. and the owner of a isp for the miners, eagle communications his son is involved

:)

Debra A Elder Lambeth, Sep 1, 2019

2. Remote Desktop Connection problem with Virtual Machine

Hi,

There are several reasons why you're encountering problems when using Remote Desktop Connection with a virtual machine. It could be with the Remote Desktop service on the virtual machine, with the Remote Desktop host, or with the network connection. For you
    to be properly assisted on the current issue with Remote Desktop Connection, we recommend posting this in
    Microsoft TechNet as there are available IT Professionals who can best handle this case.

Should you have other Windows concerns you need assistance with, feel free to let us know.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Sep 1, 2019
  3. S_and_S Win User
    Installing a Virtual Machine in Windows 10

Step #1 is to decide which virtual machine software you wish to install.

The three most popular choices are:

• VirtualBox (from Oracle)
    • VMWare Workstation Player (from VMWare); and
    • Hyper-V (from Microsoft)

Once you've made your choice you can find detailed, illustrated instructions for installing each one on the internet.

As a personal suggestion: You might find it easier to use either VirtualBox or VMWare Workstation Player. Hyper-V is more complicated to setup.

Between VirtualBox and VMWare, I think you'll find VirtualBox more user-friendly, and it has the advantage of allowing you to create checkpoints - backups of your virtual machine - whereas to do that in VMWare you'll need to upgrade to their (expensive!)
    paid version.

S_and_S, Sep 1, 2019
  4. RFT OB1 Win User

unknown remote PowerShell administrato rcreating virtual machines

Remote Desktop Connection problem with Virtual Machine

We made the big mistake of configuring a WINDOWS-10 VM to allow for Remote Desktop Connections. We are unable to disassociate the VM from RDM. We can no longer access the VM!!! The following is the pertinenet
    information:

• Server is running Windows-10 Professional 64 with Hyper-V installed.
    • VM is Windows-10 Professional 64.
    • In VM allowed Remote Desktop Connections.
    • From server successfully connected to VM via RDM.
    • Closed RDM connection. Unable to access VM.
    • Turned off VM from Hyper-V Manager.
    • Attempted to restart VM, unable to connect via Hyper-V from message box the following is displayed:

Video Remoting was disconnected. The virtual maching is currently using the Remote X 3D video adapter. A user is currently connected via Remote Desktop Connect to the virtual machine by using Remote Desktop Connection.
    • Connected via Remote Desktop Connection. Attempted to turn off allowing Remote Desktop Connection. VM hung.
    • VM Wouldn't turn off via Hyper-V manager.
    • Shutdown host system and rebooted.
    • Unable to connect via console or RDM.
    • Shutdown host system and rebooted.
    • Deleted VM via Hyper-V Manager.
    • Restored VM system disk from backup prior to RDM usage.
    • Created new VM. the messages in itm 7 above are displayed.
    What can be done to recover? Why does Hyper-V retain a broken connection?

RFT OB1, Sep 1, 2019
Thema:

unknown remote PowerShell administrato rcreating virtual machines

1. unknown remote PowerShell administrato rcreating virtual machines - Similar Threads - unknown remote PowerShell

2. Virtual Machine

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Virtual Machine: Me want to go to Free Virtual windows thing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/virtual-machine/09a68db0-55fb-46e4-8ea2-2238cdaabe20
  3. is there a way to run cleanmgr.exe on remote machine using powershell

in Windows 10 Gaming
    is there a way to run cleanmgr.exe on remote machine using powershell: Running CleanMgr.exe in a powershell script or by itself seems to work fine as long as you run it locally with an account that has local admin rights. But while trying to run it remotely via any remote management tool or remote scripting command Invoke-Command and it does not...
  4. is there a way to run cleanmgr.exe on remote machine using powershell

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    is there a way to run cleanmgr.exe on remote machine using powershell: Running CleanMgr.exe in a powershell script or by itself seems to work fine as long as you run it locally with an account that has local admin rights. But while trying to run it remotely via any remote management tool or remote scripting command Invoke-Command and it does not...
  5. is there a way to run cleanmgr.exe on remote machine using powershell

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. Remote desktop zooming in and staying at 175%, Remote Desktop for Mac into virtual machine

in Windows 10 Customization
    Remote desktop zooming in and staying at 175%, Remote Desktop for Mac into virtual machine: This is a slightly complicated issue, as I'm using RD to connect to a virtual machine of a Windows 10 session on a Mac OS. We will call this the "virtual PC". I have two different computers that I connect to the virtual PC. One is a Mac laptop, the other is a Mac trashcan...
  7. Virtual Machine

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Virtual Machine: So, I'm here to ask if using Windows in a VM virtual Machine Legal? Its cause I am not getting accurate answers. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/virtual-machine/c2e9e1fa-15e4-4532-9864-d114aa139b86
  8. virtual machines

virtual machines: I have windows 10 pro as my main os and i want a copy of the same os so i can play around with the system configurations without harming my main os. How can i do this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/virtual-machines/8896c12f-46cf-4120-a190-fb287326fdf3
  9. Virtual Machine

Virtual Machine: I recently installed Hyper-V on my Lenovo Windows 10 machine and am trying to set up a Virtual Machine. I saw Andre Da Costa's post on Groovypost.com in regards to this. His post was dated January 11, 2019. I have not been able to access the BIOS setup screen, as pictured...
  10. virtual machine

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    virtual machine: I want to build an oracle VM. I have a new PC with UEFI I am not used to. It is set to the old BIOS and secure boot is disabled. I found virtualization by searching and chose to change virtualization from disabled toe enabled. Is this what I should have done to use Oracle's...