Windows 10: Unknown Startup Program

Discus and support Unknown Startup Program in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I separated from an abusive partner against whom I have a restraining order. While we were together, he surveilled me and I am concerned that his has... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by GMFxvii, Nov 27, 2020.

1. GMFxvii Win User

Unknown Startup Program

I separated from an abusive partner against whom I have a restraining order. While we were together, he surveilled me and I am concerned that his has continued into the present. I am trying to look through my phone and computer for unknown and hidden programs. There is a program in my startup menu that is just called "Program." It does not list a publisher, the startup impact is "not measured," it does not have an icon. It says it is enabled, but when I right click on it "Properties" is greyed out and I can not investigate for further info.

Can anyone advise as to how I can research this further, and how to look for spyware and hidden programs generally?

:)

GMFxvii, Nov 27, 2020

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Nov 27, 2020
  3. Avedis53 Win User
    Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Nov 27, 2020
  4. darc Win User

Unknown Startup Program

Unknown programs with name program at Startup

Hi, my question is about two programs in the startup with name program, and i don't know wich program belongs, and if can disable it, I attach a picture of it

Unknown Startup Program [​IMG]

Thema:

Unknown Startup Program

1. Unknown Startup Program - Similar Threads - Unknown Startup Program

2. Unknown program named "COMPUTER" opens on startup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unknown program named "COMPUTER" opens on startup: This program is under my startup tab on task manager. I have run a full scan and a Windows defender offline scan and nothing came up, so just wondering what this is. Nothing appears under files in regedit that I could see being this either....
  3. Unknown program named "COMPUTER" opens on startup

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unknown program named "COMPUTER" opens on startup: This program is under my startup tab on task manager. I have run a full scan and a Windows defender offline scan and nothing came up, so just wondering what this is. Nothing appears under files in regedit that I could see being this either....
  4. Unknown program in my startup, is this a virus?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Unknown program in my startup, is this a virus?: There's a program here in startup settings but it's not appearing in my task manager. Is this a virus? Can it be removed? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/unknown-program-in-my-startup-is-this-a-virus/4039920d-96fd-445c-b149-ab51f4b085c6
  5. Windows Explorer Not Responding and Unknown Startup Program

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Explorer Not Responding and Unknown Startup Program: My Windows Explorer often not responding for no reason at all, when my CPU and Memory usage is still low, temperature also normal. Tried few solutions of the internet like sfc /scannow, clear file explorer history etc, but it still happening from time to time, is there a...
  6. Unknown "program" app on startup, what is it?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Unknown "program" app on startup, what is it?: [ATTACH] I went to task manager and I cant find the file location, anyone know what this is? submitted by /u/Affectionate-Eye5061 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/j7zvif/unknown_program_app_on_startup_what_is_it/
  7. 2 unknown startup Programs named " program "

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    2 unknown startup Programs named " program ": I was checking Startup programs in Task Manager where I found two unknown programs named as " Program ". I can't even open their File location, quite weird, please help if someone knows if it is of windows only or something else. [ATTACH]...
  8. Unknown startup program

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unknown startup program: I found a startup program named 1M3bia does anyone know what this is? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unknown-startup-program/097de273-c656-41b9-a91f-d46cd8976fc5"
  9. Unknown program in Task Manager-Startup Programs

Unknown program in Task Manager-Startup Programs: I am using Windows 10 Home up-to-date. Just found this entry (Program) in my Task Manager-Startup Programs. It has no identification except 'Program' . On right click it doesn't show any properties or location just the enable or disable button. I have disabled it but am just...
  10. Unknown programs with name program at Startup

Unknown programs with name program at Startup: Hi, my question is about two programs in the startup with name program, and i don't know wich program belongs, and if can disable it, I attach a picture of it [img] 18921

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Unknown program in Startup Windows 10