Windows 10: Unknown tasks running - e9e87558-3d46-49e9-bde6-f8b84dace1c6

Discus and support Unknown tasks running - e9e87558-3d46-49e9-bde6-f8b84dace1c6 in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Yesterday, I found that Task scheduler, Status of tasks that have started in the following time period: had an entry with no Triggered by entry for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Try3, Nov 19, 2018.

1. Try3 Win User

Unknown tasks running - e9e87558-3d46-49e9-bde6-f8b84dace1c6

Yesterday, I found that Task scheduler, Status of tasks that have started in the following time period: had an entry with no Triggered by entry for task
    {e9e87558-3d46-49e9-bde6-f8b84dace1c6}
    but I was unable to find any reference to it in Task scheduler's task definition lists, in the Registry or anywhere else. Googling it turned up no results either.

Today, it has been task
    {f3fe9eb4-03f1-4718-51cf7327ff6a}
    but I have been unable to track that one down either.

Neither Windows Defender nor Malwarebytes can find anything suspicious.

Has any body else seen tasks such as these?

Denis

:)

2. Window's Task Scheduler Not Running

Hi,

To assist you better, kindly provide us more details by answering the following questions:

• Have you tried recreating the task? If so, are you getting the same issue?
    • Have you tried creating a new task?
    Meanwhile, we suggest that you ensure that the Task Scheduler is running. You can verify if the service is running by following these steps:

• Press Windows key + R on your keyboard.
    • Type services.msc and hit Enter.
    • Under Services (Local), make sure that the Task Scheduler service's status is
      Started or Enabled.
    Should you need further assistance, feel free to get back to us.

Monica Cam, Nov 19, 2018
  3. Display All running Tasks Dialog Box in the Tasks Scheduler do not show all the running tasks

Hi Francesco,

If a scheduled task does not run when you expect it to run, ensure that the task is enabled, and also check the triggers on the task to ensure that they are set correctly.
    In order for us to efficiently assist you, we just have few questions for you:

• Were there any changes made to your computer prior to the issue?
    • Were you able to check if the task is enabled?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you already performed?

Regards.

Darian Tab, Nov 19, 2018
  4. z10556 Win User

Task Manager not running

I have added a new task to the ones already populated which I suppose were in Win7
    The new task or the present tasks are not running as there is no entry in the history or
    recently run file
    are there other steps necessary to get the new task manager to start up ?

z10556, Nov 19, 2018
Thema:

1. Unknown tasks running - e9e87558-3d46-49e9-bde6-f8b84dace1c6 - Similar Threads - Unknown tasks running

2. Unknown task and issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unknown task and issue: Hello pals jason here got an issue on my pc i found this task named-uxtIdsktkgfv.exe The impact is highAnd got windows explorer issue using alot of resources of my CPU please help...
  3. Unknown task and issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unknown task and issue: Hello pals jason here got an issue on my pc i found this task named-uxtIdsktkgfv.exe The impact is highAnd got windows explorer issue using alot of resources of my CPU please help...
  4. Unknown Application running in task manager Search 5

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unknown Application running in task manager Search 5: Hey I have a question on a application running in the background. Its called search and the logo looks like a X inside a red box. Does anyone know if this is malware or something. I cant end it and I cant see its file location, and Windows 11 Microsoft defender doesn't find...
  5. Unknown Application running in task manager Search 5

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unknown Application running in task manager Search 5: Hey I have a question on a application running in the background. Its called search and the logo looks like a X inside a red box. Does anyone know if this is malware or something. I cant end it and I cant see its file location, and Windows 11 Microsoft defender doesn't find...
  6. Unknown App Running

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Unknown App Running: Hello,I'm AkshanshI recently opened the Task Manager and then went to Startup tab and I saw there is unknown app is running in background from startup of the windows 11. How can I find the app and uninstall it...My PC specs are:i7 11700k32 GB DDR4 RAM 3600MHzROG Z590-E...
  7. Unknown program running

Unknown program running: Ok so I just booted up my PC and opened task manager to close some programs I don't need now and I saw this thing running and have no idea what it is since I can't find anything about it....
  8. unknown application running

unknown application running: recently this few days i just update my Windows 10 Home, after those updates i have this unknown application try to run everytime i start my PC, it pop up and blocked by my Panda Dome Global Protection notification with this something like code or script :...
  9. Strange Unknown Programs Running in Task Manager!!

in Windows 10 Customization
    Strange Unknown Programs Running in Task Manager!!: Since earlier today I have noticed two strange processes running in my Task Manager and it has made me quite worried as I have never seen these tasks before and am unable to find any information regarding them only and was wondering if anyone could help me identify what they...
  10. unknown installation running

in Windows 10 Support
    unknown installation running: I can't install or uninstall anything. I get a message saying another installation is running, but I can't locate and don't know of any. 27902

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Status of tasks that have started in the following time period: