Windows 10: unknown UAC

Discus and support unknown UAC in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I've tried safe mode - Then what. I'm unable to upgrade or install new without UAC. Help... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by oxite, Dec 16, 2018.

1. oxite Win User

unknown UAC

I've tried safe mode - Then what. I'm unable to upgrade or install new without UAC. Help

:)

oxite, Dec 16, 2018
  2. Yaqub K Win User

Windows 10 UAC problems

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

I suggest you to disable the UAC-(Select the bar as shown in the below screen shot) and check with the issue. To open User account control settings, follow the steps:

• Click on the search bar on the taskbar.
    • Type User account control settings.

unknown UAC 3bad81a6-0885-4c42-b10d-9c53d2f543f7.png

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Dec 16, 2018
  3. Problem with UAC in win 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

To disable UAC prompts, I suggest you to follow the steps provided below:

• In the search bar, type Control Panel and press Enter.
    • Click on User Accounts and again click on User Accounts.
    • Click on Change User account control settings.
    • Provide password for the UAC prompt.
    • Drag the box from Always Notify to Never Notify and click on OK.
    • Provide password for the UAC prompt (if asked again).

Important: Turning off UAC reduces the security of your computer and may expose you to increased risk from malicious software. We do not recommend leaving UAC disabled.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Dec 16, 2018
  4. unknown UAC

Any way to enable an admin password for UAC in windows 10?

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft community.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if this helps:

• Open User Account Control Settings by clicking the Start button.
    • Then type uac, and then click Change User Account Control settings.

• Do one of the following:
    • To turn off UAC, move the slider to the Never notify position, and then click
      OK. If you're prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation. You will need to restart your computer for UAC to be turned off.
    • To turn on UAC, move the slider to choose when you want to be notified, and then click
      OK. If you're prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Andria Maria Mendez, Dec 16, 2018
Thema:

unknown UAC

1. unknown UAC - Similar Threads - unknown UAC

2. Unknown USB Device Device Descriptor Request Failed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unknown USB Device Device Descriptor Request Failed: Hello,Hope this message finds you all well, Can somebody help me please with regards with the below error I am facing with my Windows 11 OS.One of my Universal Serial Bus Controller drivers simultaneously giving an error even though there's no external driver connected to my...
  3. Unknown USB Device Device Descriptor Request Failed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unknown USB Device Device Descriptor Request Failed: Hello,Hope this message finds you all well, Can somebody help me please with regards with the below error I am facing with my Windows 11 OS.One of my Universal Serial Bus Controller drivers simultaneously giving an error even though there's no external driver connected to my...
  4. msodge.exe-Application Errot X The exception unknown software exception 0x0000008...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    msodge.exe-Application Errot X The exception unknown software exception 0x0000008...: msodge.exe-Application ErrotXThe exception unknown software exception 0x0000008 occurred in the application at location 0x00007FFFA10153ACFew days back I upgraded to windows 11 but rolled back after 5 days now I'm getting this error...
  5. msodge.exe-Application Errot X The exception unknown software exception 0x0000008...

msodge.exe-Application Errot X The exception unknown software exception 0x0000008...: msodge.exe-Application ErrotXThe exception unknown software exception 0x0000008 occurred in the application at location 0x00007FFFA10153ACFew days back I upgraded to windows 11 but rolled back after 5 days now I'm getting this error...
  6. msodge.exe-Application Errot X The exception unknown software exception 0x0000008...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Unknown cause for repeated bsod

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unknown cause for repeated bsod: Was playing roblox and have had repeated bsod with the bugcheck x133 dpc watchdog violation. I have two minidump files but I don't know how to attach them. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unknown-cause-for-repeated-bsod/5523de0a-c87c-47ed-90e6-ff88e3591b43
  8. Unknown cause for repeated bsod

Unknown cause for repeated bsod: Was playing roblox and have had repeated bsod with the bugcheck x133 dpc watchdog violation. I have two minidump files but I don't know how to attach them. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unknown-cause-for-repeated-bsod/5523de0a-c87c-47ed-90e6-ff88e3591b43
  9. Unknown cause for repeated bsod

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. How to insert document or image without getting an unknown error? - whiteboard

How to insert document or image without getting an unknown error? - whiteboard: Whenever I try to insert a document or an image into whiteboard, it gives me an "unknown error message" with this underneath:Whiteboard Correlation Id: 4624498b-5be9-40c8-89e7-f760bd98d5c82024-04-22T05:28:22.819ZHow can I fix this so I can insert images and documents into my...