Windows 10: Unknown unregistered inaccessible transaction made on my credit card

Discus and support Unknown unregistered inaccessible transaction made on my credit card in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; This Is to draw your attention INR 740.53 was spent on your Credit Card XX3881 on 24-Oct-20 at ICL*MICROSOFT INDI. Avbl Lmt:INR57788.47. Call... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by SandeepP1, Oct 23, 2020.

1. SandeepP1 Win User

Unknown unregistered inaccessible transaction made on my credit card

This Is to draw your attention

INR 740.53 was spent on your Credit Card XX3881 on 24-Oct-20 at ICL*MICROSOFT INDI. Avbl Lmt:INR57788.47. Call 18605005555 if in India for dispute.

My pin is secure with me and I have not entered any details for any transaction as per my knowledge. Please undo this transaction as it is ilegal as per RBI guidelines in India to charge a credit card without authentication such as pin or OTP from the owner. Please refund or charge back the amount deducted.

:)

SandeepP1, Oct 23, 2020

2. Credit Card Transaction Denied in Ovi Store

Hi,

I am from India, and wanted to purchase apps from Ovi Store for my Nokia N8-00.

I added two Credit Cards to my Nokia account and then went to my mobile Ovi Store to purchase Total Recall. After all the procedures of purchasing... the final page showed "Transaction denied" !!

I tried and tried again with both my credit cards ... but in vain ... !!

I can't understand why even the VISA CREDIT CARDS have been denied at Ovi Store ?? Whereas, i use it for almost everything ...!!

Kindly help me ...

...Swaroop Dutta

swaroopdutta---01, Oct 24, 2020
  3. sygnus21 Win User
    Credit Card Problem

You are old school as you can just as easily activate a credit card online. Of course they'll be security measures in place to make sure you are you *Wink

And no, you don't "have to go online" to activate.

sygnus21, Oct 24, 2020
  4. Unknown unregistered inaccessible transaction made on my credit card

My credit card has been charged twice by Microsoft xbox automatically? Rs. 700 and Rs. 1400, any explanations for this?

For the past two months, my credit card bill shows unidentified transaction under xbox. I never used to buy game using credit card.

[Moved from: Office / Unknown/other / Windows other / Unknown/other]

ChandrikaPadmanabhan, Oct 24, 2020
Thema:

Unknown unregistered inaccessible transaction made on my credit card

1. Unknown unregistered inaccessible transaction made on my credit card - Similar Threads - Unknown unregistered inaccessible

2. i have a unknown charge on my credit card

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    i have a unknown charge on my credit card: i have a unknown charge on my credit card https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-unknown-charge-on-my-credit-card/8bb1eb5c-cf6d-4adc-a6c6-1bae9d378635
  3. i have a unknown charge on my credit card

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i have a unknown charge on my credit card: i have a unknown charge on my credit card https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-unknown-charge-on-my-credit-card/8bb1eb5c-cf6d-4adc-a6c6-1bae9d378635
  4. i have a unknown charge on my credit card

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Can't stop transactions to my Credit card.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't stop transactions to my Credit card.: I seem to be getting billed to my credit card likely under my work account email but I have left the company. The thing is I only entered my credit card to access the $200 free and shut down the subscription within 7 days then deleted the CDX tenant....
  6. Can't stop transactions to my Credit card.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't stop transactions to my Credit card.: I seem to be getting billed to my credit card likely under my work account email but I have left the company. The thing is I only entered my credit card to access the $200 free and shut down the subscription within 7 days then deleted the CDX tenant....
  7. Can't stop transactions to my Credit card.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  8. Unknown transaction

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Unknown transaction: I have a $44.99 transaction on my bank account with, what I assume to be, the order number and a phone number? Order/Purchase number is 258004200592U7NAA2PCRE. Phone number ****. I don't know if the order number I gave is correct, or spam. I have not made any $44.99 purchases...
  9. unknown credit card charge

in Windows 10 Customization
    unknown credit card charge: Hi, I have received in my credit card bill a charge of MSFT*E04007T4F9 8006427676 WA with and ammount of $ 32.85. I'll appreciate if someone can help me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unknown-credit-card-charge/1360dada-9531-4c64-a17c-ace40f03f73c
  10. My credit card

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My credit card: Im trying to buy the new black ops 4 game but it keeps saying trouble processing pay ment https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-credit-card/3ff759b3-af00-4536-8428-464b98ba8f9b