Windows 10: Unknown USB Device Disconnecting and Reconnecting

Discus and support Unknown USB Device Disconnecting and Reconnecting in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I recently updated my windows 10 machine with a Feature Update version 20H2. Since Installing this update, there is now an "Unknown USB Device Link in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Jaxon317, Mar 8, 2021.

1. Jaxon317 Win User

Unknown USB Device Disconnecting and Reconnecting

I recently updated my windows 10 machine with a Feature Update version 20H2. Since Installing this update, there is now an "Unknown USB Device Link in Compliance Mode" that shows in my Device Manager under the USB Controllers. It keeps disconnecting and reconnecting and the sound is getting on my nerves.

What I've tried so far:

• Booting into a clean environment
    • Uninstalling all USB Drivers and restarting
    • Removing all external USB Devices

Even with no USB devices plugged into the computer, this continues happening.

:)

Jaxon317, Mar 8, 2021
  2. Groggubus Win User

Random USB Disconnects-reconnects for unknown device.

Hi all, I have a clean install windows 10 home with the specs listed in my profile.

Im getting continuous disconnect USB sounds, often multiple times in a row, and the occasional reconnect sound.

Ive used a program call USBDeview, and can confidently say it is the top tow devices that disconnect and reconnect. I'm unsure what they are and how to solve the problem.

It doesnt happen 24/7, but sometimes it will do it for 40 mins and sometimes 5 mins then stop etc etc, very random.

I dont have any External HDD plugged into drives J K L M, but they normally get assigned to .iso's or Portable HDD's.

Groggubus, Mar 8, 2021
  3. novaforce Win User
    USB devices disconnecting/reconnecting

I turned off Power Management but no luck. As for the Resources tab in Device Manager, it's not showing up for my network adapter. I tried reinstalling it and updating it but it's not showing up.

Unknown USB Device Disconnecting and Reconnecting [​IMG]

novaforce, Mar 8, 2021
  4. sygnus21 Win User

USB devices disconnecting/reconnecting

You seem to have a number of issues going on with your PC that you might take a look at that motherboard.

Anyway it would help if NerdSquardMember expanded on their suggestion. That said, it may not be an IRQ conflict. However, you can easily check your network adapter by simply going to Device Manager and right clicking the adapter, then clicking Properties, then click Resources...

If there is a conflict, it will be shown

You might also go to the Power Management tab there and un-tick "Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power"

Let us know if this helps.

sygnus21, Mar 8, 2021
Thema:

1. Unknown USB Device Disconnecting and Reconnecting - Similar Threads - Unknown USB Device

2. USB Devices disconnecting then reconnecting.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB Devices disconnecting then reconnecting.: Around a week ago I reset my pc, and now for some reason, at random intervals, even up to every few seconds, all these usb devices all disconnect then reconnect, which include my keyboard and mouse. I have no idea what could be causing this and I've already ran sfc & dism,...
  3. USB Devices disconnecting then reconnecting.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    USB Devices disconnecting then reconnecting.: Around a week ago I reset my pc, and now for some reason, at random intervals, even up to every few seconds, all these usb devices all disconnect then reconnect, which include my keyboard and mouse. I have no idea what could be causing this and I've already ran sfc & dism,...
  4. USB devices keep disconnecting and reconnecting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    USB devices keep disconnecting and reconnecting: Good day,My USB devices keep disconnecting and reconnecting when I open applications and sometimes when I alt+tab. This only started happening after I upgraded my GPU and PSU. I already updated drivers and reinstalled UBS bus drivers. All of my motherboard UBS slots are...
  5. Unknown USB Device Keeps Disconnecting and Reconnecting

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Unknown USB Device Keeps Disconnecting and Reconnecting: Title says it all. There is an unknown USB device that just keeps connecting and disconnecting. It is visible in my device manager. The computer works just fine and I have managed to turn the sound off. I'm just a little concerned that this could cause an issue down the line...
  6. USB Device Keeps Disconnecting and Reconnecting

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    USB Device Keeps Disconnecting and Reconnecting: I need some help because i've tried almost every option that i've found to see if it would fix the problem. I've uninstalled and reinstalled the usb mass storage device and it worked for one minute but then went back to wigging out. Then I tried a couple of other options and...
  7. All USB Devices Disconnect and Reconnect

All USB Devices Disconnect and Reconnect: Good day everyone. I have been recently having this problem where all my USB devices disconnect and reconnect right after. It seemingly has only started happening once I was using my webcam/Zoom software for at-home work during this quarantine time, so I would wonder if that...
  8. USB devices disconnecting/reconnecting

USB devices disconnecting/reconnecting: Hello everyone! Lately I've been experiencing a problem with my network adapter (and other USB devices along with it) disconnecting and reconnecting. And before anyone asks yes, I've searched whole internet upside down for answers and tried every possible fix that I could...
  9. USB Devices Disconnecting/Reconnecting

USB Devices Disconnecting/Reconnecting: Hey guys. I'm not quite sure how to explain my issue in a way that is most helpful, but for some reason, my USB devices keep disconnecting/reconnecting..in some instances my USB connection for my Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge and my Microsoft SideWinder X6 keyboard will...
  10. Random USB Disconnects-reconnects for unknown device.

Random USB Disconnects-reconnects for unknown device.: Hi all, I have a clean install windows 10 home with the specs listed in my profile. Im getting continuous disconnect USB sounds, often multiple times in a row, and the occasional reconnect sound. Ive used a program call USBDeview, and can confidently say it is the top...